A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the spirit is the Most High, there is only one Most High, He is one. He can put His spirit into as many as He wants. if He puts His spirit into 100 people do you think there are now 100 Most High?

Jesus is not only indwelt by the Holy Ghost; He was conceived of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:20).

if same person you do not say you are equal to yourself. its a nonsensical statement and not a term we use. not now, not then.

I would say to you that God is different from man.

I understood that Jesus was conceived with the seed if God the father and Mary as the mother (God the "father", see how well that fits here) making him the son of God. I mean the bible kind of refers to Jesus as the son of God on many occassions? :) Are you not aware of that?

Jesus has also been referred to as the son of man, right in line with being born of Mary with the seed of God.

Hi @TheslightestID,

The fact that Jesus is identified as the Son of God means that He is also "The everlasting Father" according to Isaiah 9:6.

But more specifically, as the Son of God, He is not the Father; but the Father come in human flesh.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Jesus is not only indwelt by the Holy Ghost; He was conceived of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:20).
the problem with this is that its not the spirit that Jesus says is His Father.

I would say to you that God is different from man.
the problem here is that this would only be relevant to a discussion or teaching that takes place in the heavens, not our world.

Hi @TheslightestID,

The fact that Jesus is identified as the Son of God means that He is also "The everlasting Father" according to Isaiah 9:6.

But more specifically, as the Son of God, He is not the Father; but the Father come in human flesh.

and the problem with this is that the Father or Most High is not the son of anyone.

always a problem.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and the problem with this is that the Father or Most High is not the son of anyone.
However, the Father come in human flesh is the Son of the Father.

2Jo 1:3, Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, <even> from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

The Greek word for "and", "kai", can be translated "even"...

So I have taken liberties in the rendering of the above verse.

As I have rendered it, it states most succinctly what I believe about the Godhead.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
However, the Father come in human flesh is the Son of the Father.

2Jo 1:3, Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, <even> from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

The Greek word for "and", "kai", can be translated "even"...

So I have taken liberties in the rendering of the above verse.

As I have rendered it, it states most succinctly what I believe about the Godhead.

who is the Father of the Most High?
and the other problems, just ignore them i guess. is that how we establish sound doctrine?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
i am sure the wisdom of the Most High is enough make our heads explode, but like i was saying to the other guy, these teachings are written to teach humans in our own understanding. if someone was teaching a group and they said said they "i am equal to myself" we would think they had mental issues.
God don't have any mental Issues, nor I or YOU. the problem is that many don't do this, Ephesians 4:23 "And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;"
HOW? answer, 1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."
1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
THAT'S THE PROBLEM, "if a man gets up and says I'm equal to myself... (But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him)" see if a man say that it's fooliness, but if God says that, then it must be spiritually discerned. and only the Holy Spirit can do that.

that's why I say if you cannot back it up by scriptures, then leave thos privite or personal opinions at home. because peoples souls are at stake.

there is no "if" , the scriptures say the spirit went to Mary, and she was pregnant with Jesus. and Jesus never claims the spirit Most High is His Father, its always the Father.
ok, tell us then, "is the Spirit of Christ a separate Spirit from the Spirit of God, or is these the same ONE Spirit, that will answer any Father and Son question quick. scripture, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

so Jaybird, is the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ the Same Spirit? Yes or No.... your answer please.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those seem to be talking about the lord, as in Jesus. Not sure if that was your intention or not, you weren't clear on here you were headed.
first thanks for the reply. second my Point is this. the same Lord that Isaiah saw was the Most High in flesh. and John confirm this here chapter 12 concering the Lord Jesus, who is the Most High in Flesh. Isaiah saw him in a vision, because at Isaiah time he had not yet manifested in flesh. well John saw him in the Flesh.....

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My answer...yes...because there is one Spirit (Ephesians 4:4).
First thanks for the reply, and second, GOOD.

NOW I asked this question before, and now it comes again... listen to these scriptures, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

now JBF, as you said, the SAME ONE Spirit... now that one same ONE Spirit G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. or "Made himself of no reputation". so JBF if the ONE Spirit G2758 κενόω kenoo himself while in Flesh, how did he uphold the universe? your answer PLEASE,
no opinions, just scriptures that tell us how he made himself empty and upheld the universe... now you answer by scripture.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God the Father inhabiteth eternity (Isaiah 57:15); He became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:14).

The next part may not be in holy scripture; but it has to do with the relationship between time and eternity (and therefore is an offshoot of what we learned in Isaiah 57:15).

If anyone dwells in eternity as an eternal being they are there eternally. If they were to leave eternity they still would not vacate eternity.

So then, God did not vacate eternity when He became the Son; and therefore He is still able to rule and reign and uphold the Universe from the perspective of the fact that He dwells in eternity.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
The one who inhabiteth eternity as an eternal Spirit.

the Most High does not have a Father. Most High means there is no one higher up in the chain of command. these are very basic teachings you should have learned long ago.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
GINOLJC, to all.

God don't have any mental Issues, nor I or YOU. the problem is that many don't do this, Ephesians 4:23 "And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;"
HOW? answer, 1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."
1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
THAT'S THE PROBLEM, "if a man gets up and says I'm equal to myself... (But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him)" see if a man say that it's fooliness, but if God says that, then it must be spiritually discerned. and only the Holy Spirit can do that.

that's why I say if you cannot back it up by scriptures, then leave thos privite or personal opinions at home. because peoples souls are at stake.

We have a miscommunication here. I am in 100 percent agreement with you on being lead by the spirit. I think thats how all Christians should be lead. But before you reach that point, you need scripture, teachers (priest, preachers, other Christians) learn the basics, and when ready trust the the Father will lead you.

Doctrine should be based on scripture, sound scripture, not a controversial scripture, a good example would be the Is 9 6 passage. The other guy I was talking to thinks Jesus is the Father based on this passage. The problem is yu have many different translations of this passage, the mainstream Christian,the mainstream Jewish, the DSS and LXX all have different renderings. And they are pretty different. This is not a common thing but in these cases where it happens Im not sure its the best source for a foundation doctrine.

You cant base doctrine on personal revelation, if its doctrine for personal belief no problem, but if its gonna be used to influence a group, now you have a problem because the next guy that comes along can say everything you said is wrong because he has personal revelation.

The bible is here so we can check for sound doctrine, not for us to change because we claim to have personal revelation.

No I am going to continue with my opinions because logic, critical thinking and above all, common sense are essential for understanding scripture, especially ones that call for interpretations. without this you might as well go to any random church and have them tell you what to believe. that didnt work so well for the ones of peoples temple that followed jim jones to Guyana.

ok, tell us then, "is the Spirit of Christ a separate Spirit from the Spirit of God, or is these the same ONE Spirit, that will answer any Father and Son question quick. scripture, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

so Jaybird, is the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ the Same Spirit? Yes or No.... your answer please.

PICJAG
there is only one spirit, the Most High can send it out to as many as He wants. when Jesus says His works are not His but the Father working inside Him, thats the spirit of the Most High.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Most High does not have a Father. Most High means there is no one higher up in the chain of command. these are very basic teachings you should have learned long ago.

Jesus is the Most High God; and He does in fact have a Father.

He is the Son of God because He is come in human flesh; but in His Spirit He is the Most High God.

For there is one Spirit (Ephesians 4:4) and because Jesus is God (Hebrews 1:8-9) He is therefore a Spirit (John 4:24). The Father is also a Spirit (John 4:23-24) and the Holy Ghost is also the Spirit (John 7:39).

Therefore the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, are the same Spirit.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctrine should be based on scripture, sound scripture, not a controversial scripture, a good example would be the Is 9 6 passage. The other guy I was talking to thinks Jesus is the Father based on this passage. The problem is yu have many different translations of this passage, the mainstream Christian,the mainstream Jewish, the DSS and LXX all have different renderings. And they are pretty different. This is not a common thing but in these cases where it happens Im not sure its the best source for a foundation doctrine.
In order to deny what I say about Isaiah 9:6, you have to deny that the kjv is inspired by God. But God has signed His name to all of scripture as being inspired of Him (2 Timothy 3:16).

If the translations that you use to deny that Jesus is the Father are valid, then the translations that substantiate this idea are also valid.

To deny the reality of what it says in the kjv by saying that other translations that fit your pov are more valid is to do what Paul said to Timothy would happen in the last days: it is to heap to yourself teachers (in the translators of the scriptures that you hold to be true over and above the kjv) to tell you what your itching ears want to hear (2 Timothy 4:3).

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
In order to deny what I say about Isaiah 9:6, you have to deny that the kjv is inspired by God. But God has signed His name to all of scripture as being inspired of Him (2 Timothy 3:16).

If the translations that you use to deny that Jesus is the Father are valid, then the translations that substantiate this idea are also valid.

To deny the reality of what it says in the kjv by saying that other translations that fit your pov are more valid is to do what Paul said to Timothy would happen in the last days: it is to heap to yourself teachers (in the translators of the scriptures that you hold to be true over and above the kjv) to tell you what your itching ears want to hear (2 Timothy 4:3).

The kjv is a copy of the bishops bible.

The original text are divine inspiration, not the translations.
If translators were inspired there would be no need to translate.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a miscommunication here. I am in 100 percent agreement with you on being lead by the spirit. I think thats how all Christians should be lead. But before you reach that point, you need scripture, teachers (priest, preachers, other Christians) learn the basics, and when ready trust the the Father will lead you.

GINOLJC to all.
First thanks for the replt, and yes, we do agree. second, the other person is correct, in that Isaiah 9:6 the Lord Jesus is The child, (the body of Flesh and blood, born), and the spirit, (son), that dwelt in that flesh. understand jaybird, your body is not you the person, but the Soul. listen to ... and where the spirit come from. you asked a good question, and this is God, and why we're answering it. listen, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

there it is, your spirit is not your, but of God.. because when we die, the spirit returns to the one who give it, God. So Isaiah 9:6 is correct in that Jesus is the Father, and here's the answer. follow us. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." lets break down this scripture, only on the first part.

#1. "For unto us a child is born". our bodies are born from the man & the woman, a woman only generate, and birth the flesh bone and blood. that's why a child is of their Father, but by their mother. 1 Corinthians 11:12 "For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God." Keep that in mind.

#2. "unto us a son is given". this is what we want to zero in on. this is the "spirit" that comes from God, per, Isaiah 42:5. but notice something about this spirit here, it is "God" himself, how do we know this?. a son given, NOT BORN, but given. this spirit, his NATURE is not as our spirit nature are, which is the residue of the Spirit. but his NATURE is the EQUAL SHARE, and not the residue of the Spirit, but the Spirit. supportive scripture, Malachi 2:15 "And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth." here, in reproduction of HUMAN NATURE, we as huimans have only the residue of the Spirit. meaning "spirit", human NATURE. but here in Malachi, residue is the Hebrew word,
H7605 שְׁאָר sh'ar (sheh-awr') n-m.
a remainder.
[from H7604]
KJV: X other, remnant, residue, rest.
Root(s): H7604

let's put it into English, and Layman's terms to understand. residue: a small amount of something that remains after the main part has gone or been taken or used. (the Fall of Man)

now Jaybird, what is another word for residue: a small amount of something? answer portion. now what was the NATURE of the Lord Jesus the Son? answer, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" so the Lord Jesus has an EQUAL NATURTE with the Spirit/God/whom you calls the Father. now lets put it together. "Form" here means NATURE, it's the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

now NOTICE this word ROOT, since we know that the Lord Jesus in Flesh as the Son has an EQUAL Nature, but what kind of EQUAL Nature? answer, the Root of "Form" here is, G3313 see above in the definition, and this Root word is,
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion

BINGO, there is our answer, what is another word for Portion? answer, residue. go back and read what we say it is, listen, the residue: a small amount of something that remains after the main part has gone or been taken or used. but with the Lord Jesus he's the EQUAL Portion or the EQUAL residue of God or God himself. see our human spirits are replicated with the residue of the spirit when we're generated with a body in the womb of our mothers, (which God gives at BIRTH, of the flesh), and if God do not give that body which was generated for nine months a spirit, then it is called still born. please, my apologies to any mothers who may have had experience this. but the Lord Jesus spirit was not replicated by any man by any woman because his body was prepared by the Spirit/God himself. supportive scriptures. A. Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:" BINGO. and B. who conceived that body? not a man or woman but the Holy Ghost. Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost." WHAT WAS CONCEIVED WAS FLESH BONE AND BLOOD. and where did the Spirit that dwelt in that body come from EQUALLy in EQUAL Portion or the EQUAL residue of God? answer, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." did you hear that Jaybird? listen, "I am not of this world." he's not of this world, meaning he, the Spirit that is EQUALLy in EQUAL Portion or the EQUAL residue of God is NOT OF THIS WORLD. that's how I know that Mary was only a surrogate mother to the flesh, the flesh, the flesh, (that child, of Isaiah 9:6), that God the EQUAL Portion or the EQUAL residue of God, (the Son, Isaiah 9:6, that was given, NOT BORN, but given), came in.

see it now, that child that was born in Isaiah 9:6 is the body that the "Son"/Spirit came in who is the EQUAL Portion or the EQUAL residue of God himself. and if God himself, then "FATHER" in flesh is called "SON", or Son of, of, of, God. for the Son is of God is FLESH AND BONES... with BLOOD, BORN OF A WOMAN, not convieved by a woman, but only BORN of a woman. (again, that why, and how I know that again, Mary was only a surrogate mother to the flesh, that God/the Son of Man came in. but the Spirit in that body of flesh, and bone with blood is is "FATHER". that's why the devil could only tempt the Son of God, NOT THE "Son of Man", which is God in Flesh.

Now Jaybird, you said, "But before you reach that point, you need scripture, teachers (priest, preachers, other Christians) learn the basics, and when ready trust the the Father will lead you."

well now, you're at that point. because we have given you scripture, and your teacher is NOT 101G, but the Holy Ghost. and he, the Holy Ghost, have laid out the basics in who and what he is, GOD Almighty, "SHARED" in flesh as the EQUAL residue of God HIMSELF as Son.... now are you going to trust him? we have given you scripture, and definition, according to the bible, to back up we have said, and now it's up to you to research out what we have said is true.

go over what has been posted. re-read this post again, and ask God for understanding.

see Jaybird, I can answer any scripture, in many ways concering the GODHEAD, because it's all right here in our bibles. for I was taught by the Holy Ghost, also, as was the apostles, and disciples and the lat people in the early church. I just use today's word. so I highly recommend him, the Holy Ghost/Spirit, God to teach you also. one of my favorite scriptures, "Ye have not because ye ask not".

PICJAG

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the problem with this is that its not the spirit that Jesus says is His Father.

the problem here is that this would only be relevant to a discussion or teaching that takes place in the heavens, not our world.

always a problem.
only a problem for the human mind void of the Spirit of God

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and if God himself, then "FATHER" in flesh is called "SON", or Son of, of, of, God. for the Son is of God is FLESH AND BONES... with BLOOD, BORN OF A WOMAN, not conceived by a woman, but only BORN of a woman.

Mat 1:20, But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 1:20, But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
thanks for the reply, "for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost". not "conceived by her

PICJAG

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
only a problem for the human mind void of the Spirit of God

no my friend jimmy, who claims he has the spirit, also said those things are wrong.

you think jim jones told those folks he had the spirit before he made them drink the koolaid?