A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I answered post #672; but you don't accept the answer.
sorry just seen this reply,

first thanks for the reply, second, I cannot accept false answers as truths. if you want to have your answers accepted, then produce scripture to back up what you're saying.

so, try again.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry just seen this reply,

first thanks for the reply, second, I cannot accept false answers as truths. if you want to have your answers accepted, then produce scripture to back up what you're saying.

so, try again.

PICJAG
Here is my scripture:

Psa 1:1, Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psa 1:2, But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psa 1:3, And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

I can only say that my theory is bases on thinking and meditating on the meaning of the what the word of the Lord teaches.

Now, of course, you don't have to accept my teaching as being scriptural (just like there are certain scriptural truths, like the hypostatic union and the Trinity, that are not specifically taught by singular scriptures in the Bible; but nevertheless are scriptural truths); but that does not make my teaching any less sound doctrine.

For it is the perfect explanation that makes the Trinity even a biblical doctrine without compromising the Oneness of our Lord.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is my scripture:

Psa 1:1, Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psa 1:2, But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psa 1:3, And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

I can only say that my theory is bases on thinking and meditating on the meaning of the what the word of the Lord teaches.

Now, of course, you don't have to accept my teaching as being scriptural (just like there are certain scriptural truths, like the hypostatic union and the Trinity, that are not specifically taught by singular scriptures in the Bible; but nevertheless are scriptural truths); but that does not make my teaching any less sound doctrine.

For it is the perfect explanation that makes the Trinity even a biblical doctrine without compromising the Oneness of our Lord.
Accept your teaching, that's not for me to decide. and if a doctrine don't have scriptural support, why teach it?

see, jbf, I have no teaching of my own, I only speak to the truth as what I have been taught, by the only TEACHER, the Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus. understand, these doctrine, and this knowledge is not mine, I didn't create anything, nor did I teach this from the beginning. this is before me, I am after.

understand, you can do all the meditation you want day and night, but you must come to God to get the the understanding on what you meditated on, day and night.

see, I can sit here and lie to you and say, well I researched this out, (and I did), I burned the midnight oil, (and I did), and as you said, according to the scriptures, I meditated day and night, (which I did).... but after all of this and at the end of the Day, I go to God and let him examine me, and teach me correctly the truth by him. I'm like the apostle Paul, "all that I learned before, I count as dung), I allowed God to re-new my mind. and he... he, alone, allowed me to speak with a NEW TONGUE. I see this on this board, no new tongues, and with no new ears to hear, for they are dull to hearing the truth.

understand, someone said, communicating is a hard thing to do, I agree to a point. but the problem I see is this... I can speak for my own language... English. many say they read the bible, fine, but they don't understand what they are reading. many can speak English, but do they UNDERSTAND and KNOW the language. for many time the Lord Jesus said, do you not understand my speech? I believe this is what the problem today. a LACK of UNDERSTANDING. example, yesterday I posted on a topic concering the term "WITH". and the poster that replies stated that "WITH" means, beside, or next to. but his problem was he only saw the the first definition. but "WITH" also has a second definition,
2. possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment. see, they had only a NARROW MIND, and that's what made the poster ignorant. see that term argument from ignorance, yes, it's true. they failed to know all of the definition, and that's why they argue from ignorance. the scriptures are true, "my people are destroyed for the Lack of Knowledge". and people will argue you down, because of their LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

this is why it is so important to have one's mind "RE-NEWED" in the Spirit, and just not keep on having your mind laying in the same old bed of flesh. get out of the flesh by the re-newing of one's mind.

Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."Romans 8:2 "For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death."Romans 8:3 "For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:"Romans 8:4 "That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."Romans 8:5 "For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."Romans 8:6 "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace."Romans 8:7 "Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be."Romans 8:8 "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God."Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

so get the Spirit of Christ, and re-new one's mind

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the scriptural support for my teaching:

True Trinity. (posts #1-#6)

Good, and lets start with the beginning,

The true Trinity is held to be heretical by those who think that they believe in the Trinity and yet in all reality they believe in Tritheism. It should be clear from the holy scriptures that there is one God.

Deuteronomy 6:4, Hear, O Israel, The LORD our God is one LORD.

Mark 12:29, And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord.

Notice here that the Lord is God. And also, we have the following statement in Matthew 11:25:

OK, jbf, you say Deuteronomy 6:4, GOOD, it said, "ONE" LORD all caps correct... and you added Matthew 11:25. and the Son, who is the Lord is Jesus correct... Good, now tell us in the scripture I'm about to post is this the same one person... Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

so jbf, tell us when was the most high pierced?, if you will, read the proceeding verses to make sure that this is the LORD speaking.

now, your answer please. and then we can proceed.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say that the Most High was pierced in John 19:34-37.

Although He was not only pierced in His side; but also in His hands and feet.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say that the Most High was pierced in John 19:34-37.

Although He was not only pierced in His side; but also in His hands and feet.
first thanks for your reply, second, did you not say that the most high was left behind in eternity?

in the topic, "The Trinity is NO lie" you said, "And thus, while the Father in flesh (Jesus Christ of Nazareth the Son of God) was on earth, He also remained behind in eternity and answered all of Jesus' prayers from that standpoint".
ok, how much was left behind in eternity? but there's a problem, in Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" so jbf, if the Son is Equal "with" GOD, was all of God in him, or ????? and remember there is no one equal With God.. Isaiah 40:25 and Isaiah 46:5.

and you msaid,
"The Father did not vacate eternity when He descended to become the Son". so is this that you cannot explain? we can, "diversity".

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for your reply, second, did you not say that the most high was left behind in eternity?

in the topic, "The Trinity is NO lie" you said, "And thus, while the Father in flesh (Jesus Christ of Nazareth the Son of God) was on earth, He also remained behind in eternity and answered all of Jesus' prayers from that standpoint".
ok, how much was left behind in eternity? but there's a problem, in Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" so jbf, if the Son is Equal "with" GOD, was all of God in him, or ????? and remember there is no one equal With God.. Isaiah 40:25 and Isaiah 46:5.

and you msaid,
"The Father did not vacate eternity when He descended to become the Son". so is this that you cannot explain? we can, "diversity".

PICJAG
I think that you need to ask the Holy Spirit what I have meant by my statements.

Because He is the only one that is going to be able to illuminate my words to you so that you can understand what I mean by them.

The answer is indeed found in the words themselves; but you need to think about what they mean; and you also need to ask the Lord to help you to understand.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that you need to ask the Holy Spirit what I have meant by my statements.

Because He is the only one that is going to be able to illuminate my words to you so that you can understand what I mean by them.

The answer is indeed found in the words themselves; but you need to think about what they mean; and you also need to ask the Lord to help you to understand.
first thanks for the reply, second, if the same Holy Spirit that is in each of us, then we should be saying the same thing..... don't you think?

no way, God will teach the samething to you, and another way totally different to me, not having the same outcome?..... no.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, if the same Holy Spirit that is in each of us, then we should be saying the same thing..... don't you think?

no way, God will teach the samething to you, and another way totally different to me, not having the same outcome?..... no.

PICJAG
Thing is, I don't see your doctrine as being any different from mine.

Only you take issue with some of the terminology that I use.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thing is, I don't see your doctrine as being any different from mine.

Only you take issue with some of the terminology that I use.
GINOLJC, to all,
first thanks for the reply. second, sorry your doctrine is not bible based. and as for terminology, I haven't see you use any, if so I must have missed them.

look jbf, here is the difference in your doctrine, and the doctrine of the Lord Jesus, which I teach. the Lord Jesus is the Ordinal First, and the Ordinal last, the ONLY ONE IN THE GODHEAD, who holds the TITLE "FATHER", Ordinal First, and the title "SON", Ordinal Last. same one person, only diversified as G243 allos clearly describe as the "ANOTHER". as in another Comforter, or the man that is the "Fellow" of God, in Zechariah 13:7. see how diversity of the EQUAL "ANOTHER" of God in Flesh confirm scripture. understand, "diversity" is the blueprint of the Godhead.

you try to explain one God, but you fail in doing so. you have the Father left behind in eternity, who is really Jesus as the Spirit, the Ordinal First, while in Diversity on earth in flesh, the Ordinal Last.... as the EQUAL, or as Zechariah 13:7 states, the my "Fellow" of God, or the another of God on EARTH in flesh. why do the bible speak like this? answer, because one must search out this information, as the Holy Spirit as your Guide. see how easy it is to explain when you have been taught by the Holy Spirit. what you couldn't say in a whole topic, I said in a couple of sentences.

there is no such thing that you cannot put it in words, oh yes you can. understand something, I ask God to give me his teaching doctrine in words that no one else have, so that when I teach his doctrine, I would have a new tongue, per Mark 16:17, and so that I want appear to be a copycat of someone else work. just like the apostle Paul, the gospel that the Lord Jesus gave him, was given unto him. I asked the Lord to give me something that no one else had, in way of word, (but your same doctrine), so that I will not be accused of teaching what someone else taught. and this is what he gave me... "Diversified Oneness". and he has showed me over, and over, the revelation of his oneness in "diversity". and the scriptures confirm this "diversity" over, and over again, so I'm solid in this doctrine. it proves the scriptures over and over. it answeres any question concering the Godhead with stunning accuracy of the scriptures.

see jbf, when you said that you could not put it in words, I knew right then that what you want to say was not of God.. NOT RIGHT THEN, nor now, nor ever in that condition. I suggest you re-new your mind, and get the correct teaching, or else you will be caught every time in an ERROR.

Diversity is the fulness of the scriptures, and is the complete accuracy of them, by scriptures of his Holy Words.

see, I asked, and he Gave, which is a simple principle of God. "ye have not because ye ask not", well I asked and I recieved.

now we suggest you examine "Diversity", and any question ask concering the Godhead, "diversity" will answer it.

just as the Holy Spirit said throught his apostle, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

there is no excuse not to know.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see jbf, when you said that you could not put it in words, I knew right then that what you want to say was not of God..

I did not know how to put it into words that you would accept, in that moment.

There is a difference between that, and not being able to put it into words, ever.

So, now I will put it into these words.

It should be clear from holy scripture that the Father became the Son; for the Son will be given the name of "The everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6).

However, the Father is an eternal being who dwells in eternity (Isaiah 57:15 (kjv)).

And, in dwelling in eternity as an eternal being, He cannot vacate eternity even though He descended to take on an added nature of human flesh.

So, I will put it this way:

It is as though God lived one eternal moment and then descended to become the Son.

Eph 3:11, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

And, in that eternal moment, God exists throughout eternity; and is thus able to uphold the Universe from that perspective.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not know how to put it into words that you would accept, in that moment.

There is a difference between that, and not being able to put it into words, ever.

So, now I will put it into these words.

It should be clear from holy scripture that the Father became the Son; for the Son will be given the name of "The everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6).

However, the Father is an eternal being who dwells in eternity (Isaiah 57:15 (kjv)).

And, in dwelling in eternity as an eternal being, He cannot vacate eternity even though He descended to take on an added nature of human flesh.

So, I will put it this way:

It is as though God lived one eternal moment and then descended to become the Son.

Eph 3:11, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

And, in that eternal moment, God exists throughout eternity; and is thus able to uphold the Universe from that perspective.
we suggest you view the Topic, "Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”" and post #490.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we suggest you view the Topic, "Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”" and post #490.

PICJAG
It might help if you provided a link to the post.

You can do so by going to the post, and right-clicking on the post number at the top right of the post. It will give you the option of "Copy Link Address". Once you have left-clicked on that, you can paste the link anywhere on these boards. (right-clicking will give you the option of pasting with a left-click on the option).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It might help if you provided a link to the post.

You can do so by going to the post, and right-clicking on the post number at the top right of the post. It will give you the option of "Copy Link Address". Once you have left-clicked on that, you can paste the link anywhere on these boards. (right-clicking will give you the option of pasting with a left-click on the option).
Thanks, see link below.
Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Keys to the Godhead.

God, the Holy Spirit, is a plurality of himself which shows him, the Holy Spirit, as Father and Son. one person

KEY #1. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
the term One here is the Hebrew word,
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

here the "LORD", or the Father, the Holy Spirit, JESUS, is identified as the "FIRST, the Ordinal First Father.

KEY #2. 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."
the term LAST here is the Greek word,
G2078 ἔσχατος eschatos (es'-cha-tos) adj.
farthest, final (of place or time).
[a superlative probably from G2192 (in the sense of contiguity)]
KJV: ends of, last, latter end, lowest, uttermost
Root(s): G2192

here the "Lord", or the Son, the Holy Spirit, JESUS, is identified as the "LAST, the Ordinal Last, the son.
for our Lord is in a diversified state, holding, the possessed with. many christian do not understand the term WITH. the ROOT of G2078 ἔσχατος eschatos is
G2192 ἔχω echo (e'-chō) v.
σχέω scheo (sche'-ō) [alternate form, certain tenses only]
to hold (such as possession, ability, contiuity, relation, or condition).
{used in very various applications, literally or figuratively, direct or remote}
[a primary verb]
KJV: be (able, X hold, possessed with), accompany, + begin to amend, can(+ -not), X conceive, count, diseased, do + eat, + enjoy, + fear, following, have, hold, keep, + lack, + go to law, lie, + must needs, + of necessity, + need, next, + recover, + reign, + rest, + return, X sick, take for, + tremble, + uncircumcised, use

as the ability to, possessed with, this make him the diversity/offspring, because he in flesh is conceive, is in likeness of a man. supportive scripture, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

here the term "FELLOW" sumes up all that is said of the Ordinal LAST. God as a man, his Image. or as the Greek states, he the G243 allos/Another of himself in flesh.

with thesr two keys., then one can start their understanding of God as the "EQUAL" one of himself in flesh. for the scriptures are clear,

Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."

Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

PICJAG

I don't see you as saying anything different from what I am saying, in essence.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see you as saying anything different from what I am saying, in essence.
first thanks for the reply, second, your presentation to what you could not explain in words was Multivocal, as with our three persons God friends. underatand, if you was concrete in what you was saying I would have no problem in what you was saying. but here, you have answered my worest fears, you said, "I don't see you as saying anything different from what I am saying". oh yes it's a difference in what I'm saying and what you're saying.

now, if what you say is true, then may we ask you, "is the staying behind, as you say, or put it, of the Father in eternity is the result of him sharing himself "Equally" in flesh on earth, is the reason why or the result of his constance occupancy in eternity? yes, or no?

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh yes it's a difference in what I'm saying and what you're saying.

I think that the only difference may be found in your perception of what I am saying.

now, if what you say is true, then may we ask you, "is the staying behind, as you say, or put it, of the Father in eternity is the result of him sharing himself "Equally" in flesh on earth, is the reason why or the result of his constance occupancy in eternity? yes, or no?

Could you rephrase the question, please, so that I can understand it better?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the only difference may be found in your perception of what I am saying.

Could you rephrase the question, please, so that I can understand it better?
GINOLJC, to all.
Ok, I'll make it as plain as I can..... is God, the Holy Spirit, (one Person) is the equal share, (G243), of himself in flesh? yes or no.

PICJAG