A Fist Full of Doubt's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is exactly the experience that surrendering to Jesus entails. It's not actually surrendering that is happening, but it is accepting a belief as if it was a real fact. Before that your logical processor will always "doubt" fight invading belief systems to protect the brains sensory department's from having faulty information written on them. That's why doubt is considered a enemy in all facets of belief based communities, as whatever belief has been delivered to the individual must bypass that protective feature of the brain first.
Your psychoanalytical approach denying my actual experience is merely your own desperate attempt to defend and excuse your own unbelief. In effect, you are calling me a liar.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="I.O.U, post: 1116240, member: 12393"
If I died for my faith in Jesus, it doesn't benifit anyone else in the end but me. [/QUOTE]

Jesus Offered ALL men opportunity of A Spiritual death WITH Jesus.

Thereafter, A man Who Accepts Jesus' Offering, Becomes MADE prepared, and WILLING, To Speak, "spread" Gods Word, to other men, Despite, Threats of Death, BY WICKED men "OF" this world.

Sure I could die for someone on the earth for the sake of love, but ultimately it means nothing. My death would mostly advance Christianity in some way, promote Jesus. But how does dying for the sake of my belief help the course of history for creating vaccine's or cleaner fuels?

It is MEN who preach Life sacrifice such things "as FOR vaccines' /cleaner fuels/ etc. "

Scripturally, WILLINGNESS to sacrifice ones Bodily Life FOR the Word of God, is the Highlight.
Yes...that ^ benefits the individual, but also benefits Other individuals who thereafter have opportunity to Hear Gods Word, being Spead BY men...regardless IF, Bibles are banned, Bibles are confiscated and burned, Churches are burned, congregating of large groups is banned, men are threatened for speaking Gods Word....with incarceration, with death, spreading Gods Word continues by men WILLING despite the threats.

And such a man IS rewarded By God...
"WHY" ?
Because "ultimately", every person WHO, hears, believes, heartfully commits TO the Lord God....
Becomes........Gods Inheritance.

In that respect...reflecting, WHAT can any man seriously GIVE God for an Inheritance, that God does not already possess?
God is the creator of all human body's right?
They are already Gods.
However...the LIFE IN a human body...IS two fold...
1) BLOOD is the mans LIFE.
2) SOUL is Gods LIFE IN the man.

God HAS the POWER, and AUTHORITY, and (already foretold) SHALL "TAKE", SHALL "KILL", the BLOOD LIFE of man.

Gen 9:
[4] But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.[5] And surely your blood of your lives will I require; [/B] at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

Job 1:
[21] And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

Yes...the Lord God..."GIVES" a man life and the Lord God "TAKES AWAY" a mans life.

MORE KNOWLEDGE...
A man Who himself....does not wait around for God to "TAKE" his LIFE....but INSTEAD, the man himself...willingly..."GIVES" God his Life...(is a huge difference)....
AND SO Also...IS the "consequence, ie result"
A Huge Difference.

A LIFE of a man, God TAKES, "without" the mans "consent"....IS a BODY, that shall be "destroyed".

A LIFE of a man, the man "consents TO GIVE the Lord God"....IS a BODY, God shall MAKE ALIVE FOREVER...and thereafter, that MADE ALIVE BODY of man, SHALL, forever:
BE "with" God, Occupy Gods Kingdom, See God "as He is", BE that mans God, Live forever FREE OF all things corrupt.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Ziggy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What I find "funny" IS a man trying to demonstrate "AGAINST" creationism...IS demonstrating WITH GODS creation...

Now IF that man HAD USED, "Rocks and Water" that a man "CREATED"...I might could be curious to listen beyond 10 seconds....
LOL

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who Laugh at a creationist...?
People who Call Gods Creation, bogus?

It IS certain, a mans INTENT (who laughs at a creationist) IS: to Scorn and Mock.

Who cares? I don't.
That which APPLIES to me, IS NOT determined by what Other men "say".

Glory to God,
Taken

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can understand the evolutionists point of explaining the physical world in which we live. I have no issue with that.
What evolutionists can not explain is the spiritual world in which is both inside and outside their world. That's why they sound so condenscending.
They need to defend their ideas using logic only. Creationists on the other hand, understand the duplicity of all things.
We are not limited to the confines of what we see, but have the ability to look beyond that which is known by the worlds standards.
Science can create nothing from nothing. They can duplicate, imitate, and reconstruct. But they have no ability to originate.

The earth is the ball inside the box. Science has the capability of explaining everything inside the box. That which is tangible and seen with the eye.
They can not make the box or the ball in the box from outside the box. They can only recreate the ball and the box with the materials supplied within it. Because they themselves are limited to existing in the box.

The box is the material world in which we physically exist. The sun and moon and stars and galaxies. And all the properties in which they were created. What man can not do is create new properties from within the box.

God created the box in which we reside. And filled it with all of the properties, so man would have some toys to play with. Kind of like a playpen.
The child in the playpen can not create the ball that he tosses in the air. It comes from someone placing the ball inside the playpen where the child is.
Now a smart child can perhaps take that ball, break it down and reconstruct it to look like a dinosaur. But he has no access to the origen of the material of the ball.

Why doesn't man create water so that there is no draught?
They can take the elements in the earth, heat them to steam and condensation to recreate water from those elements.
But they can not create the elements themselves from nothing.

Science may be able to explain everything. But they can not create anything from nothing.

Here is Jesus sitting in a large field with 5000 hungry people. He asks his disciples to feed them. Problem is, they only have 5 loaves of bread and 3 fishes. From the 5 loaves and 3 fish Jesus is able to feed all to the full and take up 12 baskets full which remain.

Now if you consider this with a logical material mind it is such a mystery, how was this possible?
If you consider this with a mind outside of the box, you can understand it clearly.
There is a two-fold explanation.
One is the physical explanation and the other is spiritual.
I can not explain the physical because I also am physical, so at this time it still remains a mystery to me.
What I can explain is the spiritual because I am also spiritual, and am learning spiritual things.
It is not important for me to understand the physical. My focus is on the spiritual.

There are 5000 people sitting in a large field. And Jesus broke bread with them and they were filled.
Even the 12 baskets that were with him were filled as well.
Jesus is the bread of life. The words that he spoke gave them hope and joy and it filled them with spiritual fulness.
Also his disciples that went to collect the remains were full also.

Perhaps someone could help with the 3 fishes... maybe they represent the Father and the son and the Holy Spirit.
Perhaps something else..
Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

3 fishes.. Peter pulled up 153 fishes in his net. I will make you fishers of men.
a piece of money from the mouth of the first fish you catch...

There is nothing wrong with the evolutionist theory because it can only explain the world that it sees and is limited in it's own understanding.
There is nothing wrong with the creationist theory because it can explain both the physical world and the spiritual world, and it's knowledge and understanding is not confined within the box.

So instead of fighting against each other, they should come together and reason it out instead of arguing who is right or wrong.
Both are right.

Evolution is when you take the ingredients for a recipe and produce a loaf of bread.
Creationism is when the ingredients themselves are created for the recipe.

Hugs

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is sitting in Heaven when a scientist says to Him, "Lord, we don't need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing. In other words, we can now do what you did in the 'beginning'."
"Oh, is that so? Tell me..." replies God.
"Well", says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating man."
"Well, that's interesting. Show Me."
So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil.
"Oh no, no, no..." interrupts God, "Get your own dirt".
:D

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is sitting in Heaven when a scientist says to Him, "Lord, we don't need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing. In other words, we can now do what you did in the 'beginning'."
"Well", says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating man."
"He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision." Psalm 2:4

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You could actually test your own faith
Your psychoanalytical approach denying my actual experience is merely your own desperate attempt to defend and excuse your own unbelief. In effect, you are calling me a liar.
I want off this planet, I seriously want someone to kill me.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
[QUOTE="I.O.U, post: 1116240, member: 12393"
If I died for my faith in Jesus, it doesn't benifit anyone else in the end but me.

Jesus Offered ALL men opportunity of A Spiritual death WITH Jesus.

Thereafter, A man Who Accepts Jesus' Offering, Becomes MADE prepared, and WILLING, To Speak, "spread" Gods Word, to other men, Despite, Threats of Death, BY WICKED men "OF" this world.

It is MEN who preach Life sacrifice such things "as FOR vaccines' /cleaner fuels/ etc. "

Scripturally, WILLINGNESS to sacrifice ones Bodily Life FOR the Word of God, is the Highlight.
Yes...that ^ benefits the individual, but also benefits Other individuals who thereafter have opportunity to Hear Gods Word, being Spead BY men...regardless IF, Bibles are banned, Bibles are confiscated and burned, Churches are burned, congregating of large groups is banned, men are threatened for speaking Gods Word....with incarceration, with death, spreading Gods Word continues by men WILLING despite the threats.

And such a man IS rewarded By God...
"WHY" ?
Because "ultimately", every person WHO, hears, believes, heartfully commits TO the Lord God....
Becomes........Gods Inheritance.

In that respect...reflecting, WHAT can any man seriously GIVE God for an Inheritance, that God does not already possess?
God is the creator of all human body's right?
They are already Gods.
However...the LIFE IN a human body...IS two fold...
1) BLOOD is the mans LIFE.
2) SOUL is Gods LIFE IN the man.

God HAS the POWER, and AUTHORITY, and (already foretold) SHALL "TAKE", SHALL "KILL", the BLOOD LIFE of man.

Gen 9:
[4] But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.[5] And surely your blood of your lives will I require; [/B] at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

Job 1:
[21] And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

Yes...the Lord God..."GIVES" a man life and the Lord God "TAKES AWAY" a mans life.

MORE KNOWLEDGE...
A man Who himself....does not wait around for God to "TAKE" his LIFE....but INSTEAD, the man himself...willingly..."GIVES" God his Life...(is a huge difference)....
AND SO Also...IS the "consequence, ie result"
A Huge Difference.

A LIFE of a man, God TAKES, "without" the mans "consent"....IS a BODY, that shall be "destroyed".

A LIFE of a man, the man "consents TO GIVE the Lord God"....IS a BODY, God shall MAKE ALIVE FOREVER...and thereafter, that MADE ALIVE BODY of man, SHALL, forever:
BE "with" God, Occupy Gods Kingdom, See God "as He is", BE that mans God, Live forever FREE OF all things corrupt.

Glory to God,
Taken[/QUOTE]
Pass.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
What I find "funny" IS a man trying to demonstrate "AGAINST" creationism...IS demonstrating WITH GODS creation...

Now IF that man HAD USED, "Rocks and Water" that a man "CREATED"...I might could be curious to listen beyond 10 seconds....
LOL
Look, we all have our blonde moments. It's best not to get stuck there for too long, you might not be able to turn back to normal.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What makes you think the next one will be any better.
Fix the life you have. You have the power to change it.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I am simply amazed how many Christian's value their beliefs more than sound doctrine, adding worldly new age beliefs to the Gospel so long as it gets another convert.

Romans 2:24
24As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My friend the worst thing that can be done to a person IN this life , all the torment a man can have ,
all pain and all suffering that a man can have in this world , PALES in comparision to the torments of a lake of fire .
Before you leave this earth , COME TO JESUS AND QUICKLY . There simply is no other hope , no other name
whereby one may be saved .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your heart meant well ziggy . But he cannot change , nor does he have the power to change . BUT IF HE COMES TO JESUS
JESUS DOES HAVE THAT POWER TO CHANGE A PERSON . Man is powerless , with man it is impossible to be saved .
BUT NOT WITH GOD . JESUS ALONE IS THE ANSWER . As you know my dear sister .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
This concept that God made life from nothing is bogus, right. Because God is life, and it does not say that in the beginning there was nothing at all. God hovered over the waters, and the void of the deep was apon the waters (Going by memory) There was life before, that life was God, and God's spirit went out and created matter and energy from what? Himself?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
My friend the worst thing that can be done to a person IN this life , all the torment a man can have ,
all pain and all suffering that a man can have in this world , PALES in comparision to the torments of a lake of fire .
Before you leave this earth , COME TO JESUS AND QUICKLY . There simply is no other hope , no other name
whereby one may be saved .
There is no lake of fire if God exists everywhere, unless you will admit that God will be in hell too.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
If God does not exist in hell also, then God can not be omnipresent.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This concept that God made life from nothing is bogus, right. Because God is life, and it does not say that in the beginning there was nothing at all. God hovered over the waters, and the void of the deep was apon the waters (Going by memory) There was life before, that life was God, and God's spirit went out and created matter and energy from what? Himself?

From Gods Power and His Word Speaking what was not to be manifested.

The Waters...interesting, nothing in Scripture identifies Water as having been being "created".
In the renewed World...only one water source; a pure river of Water of Life, flowing out from the Throne of God.
Rev 22:1

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am simply amazed how many Christian's value their beliefs more than sound doctrine, adding worldly new age beliefs to the Gospel so long as it gets another convert.

Romans 2:24
24As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”
It's the only way to get through to thick worldly minds.
:)