A Fist Full of Doubt's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
From Gods Power and His Word Speaking what was not to be manifested.

The Waters...interesting, nothing in Scripture identifies Water as having been being "created".
In the renewed World...only one water source; a pure river of Water of Life, flowing out from the Throne of God.
Rev 22:1
Yeah that's what I am saying, the waters already existed.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God does not exist in hell also, then God can not be omnipresent.
Your mind is being twisted my friend . Satan is convincing all that such a place does not exist .
And speaking of doctrine . Try reading revelation . Anyone who takes from or adds to that book , What will GOD do unto them .
Exactly . Dont buy the lie my friend . Instead repent and believe the gospel .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This concept that God made life from nothing is bogus, right. Because God is life, and it does not say that in the beginning there was nothing at all. God hovered over the waters, and the void of the deep was apon the waters (Going by memory) There was life before, that life was God, and God's spirit went out and created matter and energy from what? Himself?

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Jhn 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Jhn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Jhn 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Jhn 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah that's what I am saying, the waters already existed.

I have never seen a spirit in spirit form, but from a human imagination would say, it sort of might be like what one would see looking through a glass of water.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am simply amazed how many Christian's value their beliefs more than sound doctrine, adding worldly new age beliefs to the Gospel so long as it gets another convert.

Romans 2:24
24As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”
What would you know about new age beliefs when you haven't figured out the old world beliefs yet?
No one is forcing you to be converted. You can choose to live in your box.
And thankyou for noticing how we value truth.
That's a very nice compliment.
:)
HUGS

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What would you know about new age beliefs when you haven't figured out the old world beliefs yet?
HUGS
You're not getting a little testy there, are you? Lol This guy's a pro chain-yanker. He's a yanker, all right. And you're a Yankee! Lol

Reactions: Ziggy

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Your mind is being twisted my friend . Satan is convincing all that such a place does not exist .
And speaking of doctrine . Try reading revelation . Anyone who takes from or adds to that book , What will GOD do unto them .
Exactly . Dont buy the lie my friend . Instead repent and believe the gospel .
I slept in an abandoned carpark last night, on the hard concrete. You humans have nothing you can add to me, and you're lucky up to this point I haven't burnt down any of your corrupted temples or killed any of you in broad daylight.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
HUGS
A belief of a feather flocks together.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I slept in an abandoned carpark last night, on the hard concrete. You humans have nothing you can add to me, and you're lucky up to this point I haven't burnt down any of your corrupted temples or killed any of you in broad daylight.
Just yesterday I felt like going kamikaze on the the bozos that blindly accept what they're told by the elite, but I calmed down and remembered that due to them being spiritually blinded by the god of this world, they don't know what they're doing.
Love is the answer...I know of no other.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not getting a little testy there, are you? Lol This guy's a pro chain-yanker. He's a yanker, all right. And you're a Yankee! Lol
Truman,
My dad is visiting. I picked him up this morning with the knowledge of an overnight stay. Which was changed when I picked him up and only wants to stay for a few hours in which I will have to return him same day shipment. 2 hour round trip. Twice.
In between posts, I have washed his hair, shaved his face and washed his upper half, all the while him arguing with me over the cost of someone coming over and moving a refrigerator and freezer to agarage that is a lready packed wall to wall and floor to ceiling, as well as support a roof to a building that is crumbling. And cooked him a cheese omelet.
If I'm testy it's not due to anyone here..lol
I just thought I would have more time to accomplish all the things he wanted to get done in 2 days instead of 4 hours. LOL
But we did by golly. And in an hour I will be bringing him home. And then we get to do it again next week..ugh.

I.O.U has nothing on my dad when it comes to yanking chains.. lol
that's a fact :)

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and @I.O.U ,
If I seem testy, please don't take it personally. I'm under a little bit of pressure today.
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh look, a bonafide antifa cult member.
I'm not impressed. I watched you people all last summer. 120 days and nights acting like a bunch of spoiled kids, not able to get what you want.
Reeeeee
You don't understand how this works.
Good will always overcome evil.
Anything you can do is only temporary and limited within this time and space.
Our Faith is eternal.
Your sleeping in an abandoned carpark on hard concrete, is where you have put yourself.
Get a job. Your coming into spring, mow some lawns, paint a house, do for others and then you will add unto yourself.
I'll keep praying for you.
Because I care, we care, even if you don't.

Hugs

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Truman,
My dad is visiting. I picked him up this morning with the knowledge of an overnight stay. Which was changed when I picked him up and only wants to stay for a few hours in which I will have to return him same day shipment. 2 hour round trip. Twice.
In between posts, I have washed his hair, shaved his face and washed his upper half, all the while him arguing with me over the cost of someone coming over and moving a refrigerator and freezer to agarage that is a lready packed wall to wall and floor to ceiling, as well as support a roof to a building that is crumbling. And cooked him a cheese omelet.
If I'm testy it's not due to anyone here..lol
I just thought I would have more time to accomplish all the things he wanted to get done in 2 days instead of 4 hours. LOL
But we did by golly. And in an hour I will be bringing him home. And then we get to do it again next week..ugh.

I.O.U has nothing on my dad when it comes to yanking chains.. lol
that's a fact :)

Hugs
Understandable. I wasn't sure if you were testy. If you haven't noticed, I can be a bit of a brat at times...just a little bit. Lol

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understandable. I wasn't sure if you were testy. If you haven't noticed, I can be a bit of a brat at times...just a little bit. Lol
Just tired. Cats won't let me sleep, they jump on me all night. Then they were tripping me up all morning while trying to get ready to get my dad.
And then, and then, and then...
LOL
Now I'm going to go watch the rest of the hearing on Fox news.. ugh
with Milley and company explaining their way out of how they messed up the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Oh what a day.. usually my life is like a pin drop.
Today has been busier than usual.
:rolleyes:

BIG HUGS

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just tired. Cats won't let me sleep, they jump on me all night. Then they were tripping me up all morning while trying to get ready to get my dad.
And then, and then, and then...
LOL
Now I'm going to go watch the rest of the hearing on Fox news.. ugh
with Milley and company explaining their way out of how they messed up the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Oh what a day.. usually my life is like a pin drop.
Today has been busier than usual.
:rolleyes:

BIG HUGS
Enjoy the excitement while it lasts! Poor kitty-cats! Lol Boing-boing-boing...poor Ziggy! Lol

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just yesterday I felt like going kamikaze on the the bozos that blindly accept what they're told by the elite, but I calmed down and remembered that due to them being spiritually blinded by the god of this world, they don't know what they're doing.
Love is the answer...I know of no other.
JESUS is the answer . cause any love that dont put him first , aint love at all . Now let the KING be praised .
And let not this world trouble you my friend . Its like you said , they are blind my friend . IN whom the god of this world has blinded
them . All can do is POINT TO CHRIST and pray souls hear .