A Fist Full of Doubt's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Injustice, man. Doubts are understandable. You'd be stupid not to have any. They just need to be addressed.

I seen some things down some pretty dark rabbit holes the last 5-6 years now.
Break your heart and your mind...
This has been going on for thousands of years.
And is going on still, right under our noses. And they don't care that we know. And no one holds them accountable.
And they put pretty pictures over the truth to deceive you. They call things good when they are evil to the core.
I don't have any "religious" affiliation. I don't belong to a denomination.
I am my own thinker and I follow God alone.
And yet others who walk in this same way of thinking become a church within themselves.
Most of us have never met the other. We don't sit in the same pews in the same church listening to the same service, week after week.
We are led by God's spirit and His spirit alone. And yet we are not alone. He draws us to one another in many different ways.
He gathers His people under His wing.

Where are all the unaccompanied children at the border gone?
What are their names? How many are there?
How many children go missing every year around the world?
Who was watching them?

There are demons in this world. They look human but they have no humanity in them.
Those children... God receives them home where there is no more fear, no more pain, no more evil.

God save the children.
You can't unsee things..
:(
Hugs

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I was actually agreeing with your argument about God telling the prophets to remove the temples and the fake religious people.
Your box is empty. You fill it with things that are agreeable to you. It may be a pair of shoes or a duffle bag.
It's not about how much.

So, God called out a nation to put his name there. He called it Israel.
And Israel is God's Box. And everything he wanted in it, from laws to festivals were placed inside.
Other nations were invited into the box. But over time, they began to bring in their own gods and their own social norms and celebrations.
When the owner of the box saw that his children were being indoctrinated by these other people, he commanded them to be removed.
After all, it is his box.

You said, we were lucky you didn't go out and burn down temples and kill people.
But you have to understand,
This world is not YOUR box. You have no ownership rights over other people's property or beliefs.
Therefore, if you take this "justice" into your own hands you are the one committing the crime.

So if you want to burn things down... go build yourself a temple. And then when things enter into it that you don't agree with,
you have the authority to burn it down.

So in general I was agreeing with you, that God had all authority to command those pagan worship places be destroyed.
And if people stood to defend them and they got in the way... well...
That was their choice.

Frankly, I own 2 cars. 1 runs and one don't. And 8 cats. Less than a suitcase of clothes. 1 pair of sneakers and a pair of boots.
A fall jacket I wear year round.
A computer, and a coffee mug. 2 skillets I baught for cooking and a nutribullet for making smoothies.

Everything else belongs to my dad. I have 0 claim on any of it.
Even the property I live on is his and he reminds me of that all the time.

I am of the mind that if you can't take it with you when you die, what good is it when your alive?
Your preaching to the choir bro.

Hugs
This is my whole on and off the street pack.
IMG_20210930_084127.jpg
1: Grey rain coat on the left.
2: Clear rain poncho in plastic bag, pink toiletry bag, one roll-on insect repellent, one white charging block, one white portable battery, one white charging cable in the middle.
3: Black slip on pants, black jumper, black beanie on the right.
4: Blue pack at the back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where's your walking shoes?

I don't know what you have in Australia for truck stops. But we used to stop and get showers and do our laundry on the days we wasn't traveling.
Sometimes even wash up in a rest area sink.
Life's not easy when your down to the bare essentials, but then, you don't have anything weighing you down either.

The reason I am where I am, is because my dad has a little property here, about 3 acres in the woods. I had 10 cats that I didn't want to part with when I left Florida. So I asked if I could stay in our old summer camp where the cats could run around outside.
No way I could ever rent a place with that many cats. Their like my kids.

Now my dad tells me when he dies (he's 86) that I'm going to have to move. He won't tell me why, and frankly, I don't care.
I'm just concerned what I'm going to do with my cats.
So I got a plan.
When I have to leave. I'm taking them all down to the humane society and putting them down.
Then I'm going to get in my car and go wherever God leads me.

I been here before.. just a lot younger.
It gets harder as you get older. And they shut down most of the rest areas due to covid.
All I need is an address to keep my disability coming. I hope he will at least let me keep that.
If not, I'll find another way.

My cats are around 7 years old now. They still have a lot of life in them. And maybe dad will write some kind of provision in his will for me to stay awhile after he's gone. Lot of memories growing up coming here for summer vactions as a kid. Going fishing, selling blueberries by the road. Wrestling with my brothers on the lawn. Helping mom plant flowers in her flower beds...
I see them all here, even though they have all passed on now.

Nothing is forever in this life.
But we're just passing through from one existence to the next.
We are like embryos in a womb waiting for the doors of death to open so we can be born into the next world.
waiting for that first breath of a new life and a new dawn of a new day.

What are purpose is here, is to grow into that perfect child, born into that perfect day.
And our nutrients which make us grow are the milk and the meat and the fruit of the word of God.

Suffer little children to come unto me, for such is the kingdom of God.
Lest ye become as little children...
Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Right now we are kind of in an embrionic stage of life. The world is the womb which surrounds us.
The Holy Spirit is like the embrionic sack which keeps us protected in what can be a hostile environment.
When we are reaching death, we are heading for the birth canal. And on that day that we die, we are truly born again.

I believe this. No one has to agree or disagree with me.
I don't belong to a group of people that have their own ideas. I have my own.
Freedom of thought. Freedom of speech. The right to life and liberty.
And no coersion and no threats will make me change what I believe.
This is where my Faith stands. Others have their beliefs.
But many share the same concept of, there is something after this life.
How we get there, is everbody owns story.

Where are you going? How do you sustain?
Do you have any hopes?
what do you think your life will look like in 20 years?
I think I'll end up being right where I am.
Until I die.
Hugs

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Where's your walking shoes?

I don't know what you have in Australia for truck stops. But we used to stop and get showers and do our laundry on the days we wasn't traveling.
Sometimes even wash up in a rest area sink.
Life's not easy when your down to the bare essentials, but then, you don't have anything weighing you down either.

The reason I am where I am, is because my dad has a little property here, about 3 acres in the woods. I had 10 cats that I didn't want to part with when I left Florida. So I asked if I could stay in our old summer camp where the cats could run around outside.
No way I could ever rent a place with that many cats. Their like my kids.

Now my dad tells me when he dies (he's 86) that I'm going to have to move. He won't tell me why, and frankly, I don't care.
I'm just concerned what I'm going to do with my cats.
So I got a plan.
When I have to leave. I'm taking them all down to the humane society and putting them down.
Then I'm going to get in my car and go wherever God leads me.

I been here before.. just a lot younger.
It gets harder as you get older. And they shut down most of the rest areas due to covid.
All I need is an address to keep my disability coming. I hope he will at least let me keep that.
If not, I'll find another way.

My cats are around 7 years old now. They still have a lot of life in them. And maybe dad will write some kind of provision in his will for me to stay awhile after he's gone. Lot of memories growing up coming here for summer vactions as a kid. Going fishing, selling blueberries by the road. Wrestling with my brothers on the lawn. Helping mom plant flowers in her flower beds...
I see them all here, even though they have all passed on now.

Nothing is forever in this life.
But we're just passing through from one existence to the next.
We are like embryos in a womb waiting for the doors of death to open so we can be born into the next world.
waiting for that first breath of a new life and a new dawn of a new day.

What are purpose is here, is to grow into that perfect child, born into that perfect day.
And our nutrients which make us grow are the milk and the meat and the fruit of the word of God.

Suffer little children to come unto me, for such is the kingdom of God.
Lest ye become as little children...
Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Right now we are kind of in an embrionic stage of life. The world is the womb which surrounds us.
The Holy Spirit is like the embrionic sack which keeps us protected in what can be a hostile environment.
When we are reaching death, we are heading for the birth canal. And on that day that we die, we are truly born again.

I believe this. No one has to agree or disagree with me.
I don't belong to a group of people that have their own ideas. I have my own.
Freedom of thought. Freedom of speech. The right to life and liberty.
And no coersion and no threats will make me change what I believe.
This is where my Faith stands. Others have their beliefs.
But many share the same concept of, there is something after this life.
How we get there, is everbody owns story.

Where are you going? How do you sustain?
Do you have any hopes?
what do you think your life will look like in 20 years?
I think I'll end up being right where I am.
Until I die.
Hugs
On and off street pack continued.
IMG_20210930_152158.jpg
5: One pair of sneakers on the left.
6: One black pen, small hand sanitizer, large nail clipper, a black hair brush, one toothbrush and small toothpaste in the middle.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know that all religion's have one thing in common. That you must believe.
Have you seen the new religion lately?
It's called Covid 19. And the Science god that leads it is Dr. Fauci. And you must be converted and initiated with injections. You must believe these injections work and keep coming back as often as they mandate for another.
Anyone who opposes Dr. Fauci, opposes science and must be excomunicated from society through lockdowns or denied admission to work, go to the hospital, eat in public places, ride on public transportation, etc.
They must also carry a doctrine called a passport to be accepted into society.
You must mask, mask your babies, even though it causes physical and mental harm. You must maintain social distancing and avoid all conservative outlets and organizations, because Covid knows the difference between conservatism and liberalism.
If your not on perpetual lockdown you must be under curfew. Because Covid can tell time.
Once praised essential workers who put their lives on the line for Covid are now being excommunicated from society for refusing the injection initiation into it's religion.

You must believe it or you may possibly become incarcerated as an injection denier. And once that idea starts spreading around it will cause chaos and disinformation. A heretic.

You can't make this stuff up:

Hugs

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Truman

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They'll be airing that on Sesame Street next week. LOL

The world is falling..
and nobody cares..
Because it's a big club and we aint in it.

"Warning: The following video may contain language that some people may find crude, vulgar, or objectionable.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world is going to burn amigo..
and justifiably righteously so.
These people are satanic.
It's THAT WOMAN...:eek:

I'm watching the congress democrats debating that debt ceiling bill.
They want an unlimited credit card from the Federal Bank to spend us into oblivion.
Only until December 16th though.
Then we will be right where we are come christmas time..
Oh the FEAR.. we may have to shut down during christmas! Think of all the parents out of work!
No Santa Claus for the children! :eek:
I can hear it now.

Hey if you got kids, and you keep christmas, then buy what your going to buy NOW and hide it somewhere until then.
Because when then comes, Santa will be BANKRUPT!

Maybe now is a good time to bankrupt Santa.. just saying.
And put the eyes of the children back on the true giver of gifts everlasting.

Not made in China, China, China..

Ahhhh... I know now what their doing.. think about it
When our banking system is broken, who will give us a loan?
CHINA CHINA CHINA

I wonder how difficult it is to learn mandarin.. :rolleyes:

Satan is here Boyz's. Make sure your armour is fitting snuggly.
Hugs
Thus , let all our hope be in the LORD above . It was long ago written this world and the heavens shall indeed burn up .
But we look forward to the new heavens and the new earth . Thus keep all hope and affections above on the glorious Lord .

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Have you seen the new religion lately?
It's called Covid 19. And the Science god that leads it is Dr. Fauci. And you must be converted and initiated with injections. You must believe these injections work and keep coming back as often as they mandate for another.
Anyone who opposes Dr. Fauci, opposes science and must be excomunicated from society through lockdowns or denied admission to work, go to the hospital, eat in public places, ride on public transportation, etc.
They must also carry a doctrine called a passport to be accepted into society.
You must mask, mask your babies, even though it causes physical and mental harm. You must maintain social distancing and avoid all conservative outlets and organizations, because Covid knows the difference between conservatism and liberalism.
If your not on perpetual lockdown you must be under curfew. Because Covid can tell time.
Once praised essential workers who put their lives on the line for Covid are now being excommunicated from society for refusing the injection initiation into it's religion.

You must believe it or you may possibly become incarcerated as an injection denier. And once that idea starts spreading around it will cause chaos and disinformation. A heretic.

You can't make this stuff up:

Hugs
Exactly. You acknowledge the fact what the authorities are deciding for the public about Covid19 are based on their particular beliefs. So you accept in that case that believing is the culprit.

Now my question to you would be.

Why do your particular beliefs get the all clear pass and their beliefs don't? Is the only reason because the authorities beliefs dealing with the public in this pandemic are infringing on your beliefs?

Last edited:

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Thus , let all our hope be in the LORD above . It was long ago written this world and the heavens shall indeed burn up .
But we look forward to the new heavens and the new earth . Thus keep all hope and affections above on the glorious Lord .
Going by the book of proverbs, if you ignore wisdom..... here read it for yourselves.

20 Wisdom calls aloud in the street,
she raises her voice in the public squares;
21 at the head of the noisy streets she cries out,
in the gateways of the city she makes her speech:
22 "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?
23 If you had responded to my rebuke,
I would have poured out my heart to you
and made my thoughts known to you.

24 But since you rejected me when I called
and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand,
25 since you ignored all my advice
and would not accept my rebuke,
26 I in turn will laugh at your disaster;
I will mock when calamity overtakes you-
27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm,
when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,
when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

28 "Then they will call to me but I will not answer;
they will look for me but will not find me.
29 Since they hated knowledge
and did not choose to fear the LORD,
30 since they would not accept my advice
and spurned my rebuke,
31 they will eat the fruit of their ways
and be filled with the fruit of their schemes.
32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them,
and the complacency of fools will destroy them;
33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety
and be at ease, without fear of harm."

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
They'll be airing that on Sesame Street next week. LOL

The world is falling..
and nobody cares..
Because it's a big club and we aint in it.

"Warning: The following video may contain language that some people may find crude, vulgar, or objectionable.

You know George Carlin was against Christianity and Christian's alike.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Yes, unfortunately, we can. But you only find counterfeit money where there's real money. A bank teller, who is used to handling real money, can tell a fake bill by how it feels. How can one tell the difference between the good God and fake spirits?
I can because the Spirit of the God of Israel, Yeshua ha Mashiach, lives in me. I know Him intimately. How can I tell the difference from other spirits? I've also known them too. This God, who has shown His glory to me, which words cannot adequately describe, is not only Super-God, He's my loving Father.
For me, He's the first memory I have, which is from, I believe, the instant He brought me into existence. I had this memory when I was 2 years old. If you could just experience Him for 5 seconds, you would never be the same.
For me, the only sense that life makes to me is this being we call God. I like to call Him Yahweh-Elohim, the triune God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He's master of my universe and I wouldn't have it any other way! Though I haven't always thought like this.
He's 3, but He's one. Our brain has trouble making sense out of this, He's just so awesome. God, Can You give I.O.U. a revelation of You? I ask in Yeshua's name.
What do you think about the Christmas spirit? Is it a counterfeit spirit?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do you think about the Christmas spirit? Is it a counterfeit spirit?
If it's not the Spirit of God, it's a fake. I believe Christ was born in September, though I don't believe getting the date right is something worth arguing about.
I know what you mean about the Christmas spirit. I used to like the warm, fuzzy feeling that was present around the Christmas holidays. I've been taking a fresh look at things lately.
Easter is said to come from the name Eostre, which is the name of a pre-Christian pagan Goddess.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey. It's what good beliefs do.
GOOD BELIEFS . ITS GOOD BELIEFS that SHUN this stuff . FOLLOW JESUS , and learn HIM WELL . HE ALONE is the ONLY ,
and i do mean , ONLY as in ONLY HOPE ONE HAS . OPEN the bible and learn HIM well .

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
GOOD BELIEFS . ITS GOOD BELIEFS that SHUN this stuff . FOLLOW JESUS , and learn HIM WELL . HE ALONE is the ONLY ,
and i do mean , ONLY as in ONLY HOPE ONE HAS . OPEN the bible and learn HIM well .
HIM OPEN HAS ONE HOPE ONLY ONLY ONLY ALONE HE WELL HIM JESUS FOLLOW SHUN BELIEFS GOOD IT'S BELIEFS GOOD.

[All the capitalised words typed backwards]

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
If it's not the Spirit of God, it's a fake. I believe Christ was born in September, though I don't believe getting the date right is something worth arguing about.
I know what you mean about the Christmas spirit. I used to like the warm, fuzzy feeling that was present around the Christmas holidays. I've been taking a fresh look at things lately.
Easter is said to come from the name Eostre, which is the name of a pre-Christian pagan Goddess.
What kind of fresh look.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I want to see things the way they are, not the way I want to see them. Or have been taught to see them. I want to know the truth!
The truth? The truth is we're all a bunch of fickle mush head's. Figuratively speaking.