A God of Hate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Why does God resort to Rambo solutions when a discussion would have worked?

Its because you dont make deals with the Devil.

These OT "people" that you pretend to feel needed a contract and hug, are like Hamas, in Gaza, currently.

They are animals, with no conscience, and have a psychotic religious mindset.

There is no dealing with them, as they will cut your head off, while you are trying to be nice to them..

Now, does God extend the Cross of Christ to Hamas, and to Hitler, and to "all that would come"...

= Of course, but, its a fact that a seared conscience is not going to respond to God's Holy Spirit, and in that, which is ISIS< and Hamas and similar religious fanatic devils, ... its them or you. Its them or your family.

There is no "making friends' with devils, and that is why God removed this type in the OT, and He's coming again and is going to do a lot more damage then what you are seeing now, as God is not politically corrected. God is not brain washed by Social media.

God as Christ is coming and those who "obey not the Gospel" are going to face this...

2 Thessalonians 1 8-9

And He's not one bit concerned about a Forum Troll's opinion.
And thats on you.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Welcome to the forum.
You raise a valid point here. I appreciate the rational response.

Here's the thing I struggle to understand. Perhaps you can shed some light on this?

Why does God resort to Rambo solutions when a discussion would have worked?
The Israelites didn't offer the solution of repentance. They were under orders to slaughter EVERY living thing.
I don't think referring to this as genocide is off the mark. Send help. Thanks.

Reminds me of this song.

https://soundcloud.com/user-426611522%2Fburn-your-village
/
Consider this. At the time of Noah all the earth became corrupted, What did God do. He got rid of the corruption in a mass extinction event. All people after that descended from Noah and knew about his laws. Yet they went back to consorting with the demonic in small incremental steps all over again.

Now do you really think that God is going to allow the same situation to develop all over again. Think of a body, A cancerous tumar starts to develop, what do you do. You cut it out before it can spread any further so as to save the rest of the body. Now what do you think the cancer has to say about this. The cancer is going to be crying about how badly it is being persecuted and how an all loving body should not be killing it etc.

Now God is always sending his witnesses out into the world and some people do listen but in most cases the people like their sin and have no intention of giving it up. No amount of discussion is going to work, in fact in small incremental steps they will just become worse and worse. At Some point judgement has to fall to bring the sin to an end before everything else gets corrupted.

To demonstrate, look at our modern world now, we have reached the point of if there actually is a God and if he is a purple people eating spagetti monster or not. How do you think this is going to end. ? Like Jesus said, " Like in the days of Noah "

Reactions: Starise

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum.

Consider this. At the time of Noah all the earth became corrupted, What did God do. He got rid of the corruption in a mass extinction event. All people after that descended from Noah and knew about his laws. Yet they went back to consorting with the demonic in small incremental steps all over again.

Now do you really think that God is going to allow the same situation to develop all over again. Think of a body, A cancerous tumar starts to develop, what do you do. You cut it out before it can spread any further so as to save the rest of the body. Now what do you think the cancer has to say about this. The cancer is going to be crying about how badly it is being persecuted and how an all loving body should not be killing it etc.

Now God is always sending his witnesses out into the world and some people do listen but in most cases the people like their sin and have no intention of giving it up. No amount of discussion is going to work, in fact in small incremental steps they will just become worse and worse. At Some point judgement has to fall to bring the sin to an end before everything else gets corrupted.

To demonstrate, look at our modern world now, we have reached the point of if there actually is a God and if he is a purple people eating spagetti monster or not. How do you think this is going to end. ? Like Jesus said, " Like in the days of Noah "
Thanks.
Your argument has a familiar ring to it. Humankind is a virus that needs to be eradicated.
"God so loved..." pfft, forget that. There's a better solution.

/

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks.
Your argument has a familiar ring to it. Humankind is a virus that needs to be eradicated.
"God so loved..." pfft, forget that. There's a better solution.

/
Your stance does not correspond to your signature. Interesting.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Welcome to the forum.

Consider this. At the time of Noah all the earth became corrupted, What did God do. He got rid of the corruption in a mass extinction event.

Why did God destroy Sodomites and similar and also Flood them to death?

its because sexual perversion, is a spiritual infection that takes over a person's sexuality, and deforms it into "perverted".
And this happens by association with people and products that lead you there.
See, "Gays dont reproduce, they recruit'.
So, when you read about Sodom and Gomorrah, that is a real place you can visit in Israel, and you'll see the black ash burned into the rock, in that area where this city once stood.... or when you read about Noah's flood..

= God was ending the spread of this perversion in Soddom, and it had already corrupted the entire world, in Noah's day, so, that is why he ended it all.

Currently, the world is again perverted by "Gay".... its everywhere, and that is the BIG sign of the end times...= the one that Points to Jesus's return, even moreso, then what you see lining up against Israel, in the middle east.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your stance does not correspond to your signature. Interesting.
How so?
Perhaps you are making the wrong assumption?

I have two major problems. I'm both Pentecostal and Universalist. - LOL
Doing my best to make them correspond. Works from my perspective.

/

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is more to it than that. The Jews were scattered to make way for the time of the gentiles or the age of grace. The fact that the Jews have come back to their own land indicates that the age of grace is closing and when it does, then everything will return back to the time of the law, hence the rebuilding of the temple.

The Church gets raptured in the sixth seal. The 144000 get marked for the return to the law, That is why they are all Jews. The Israelites are only reaped or gathered before the throne of God at the end of the seven trumpets.

Note here that the Christians do not sing the song of Moses. Only the Jews do.
They were still his enemy

God loved the world. Not his chosen.

However. he does love his children more..

Starise

Dec 8, 2023
Christiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That being the case, why do you think it upsets so many believers?
Can't speak for all believers, as for me. It saddens me more than anything else because it's obviously an attempt to undermine the truth, sort of like CNN. Take a story and put a spin on it. Put that spin out there into education and media to convince everyone Christians are bigoted idiots.
The word tells us is the entire earth will hate believers at some point. We see this to large degree already. Everyone is happier with the hybridized useless apostate aped version of Chritianity which omits Jesus as Lord.

The only thing that upsets me is the loss of souls this all contributes to. Then they are given over into reprobation to do what is not convenient. There is some argument on whether the Lord would maybe pull someone out of reprobation if we pray for them, or of His will. I was hopeful, but can't be so sure.

- Some atheists, " I really don't believe in God" . If they are given to reprobation they may be sincere in believing a lie.

-Other atheists, "I am mad a what I think the God as represented to me is. I don't believe a real God would be this way, therefore I conclude this can't be a real God. There are other solutions."

- Still others would be closer to Satanists in that they make a claim that the God of the bible was so bad Satan looks better to them and they may in fact be undercover satanists. When you think about it, satanists here in the US as an organized group say they don't really believe in Satan which I believe is but another farce and a lie of the enemy. Most of us probably know what goes on.

Either way athesists would be in alignment with many satanists who tell this lie and follow things they think represent a better way and may be at satanist meetings blaspheming the Lord along with the rest of them. The default position of men is the flesh and carnality. Among those some men realize they have a problem called sin, while others celebrate it and fall ever deeper into sin and degradation as people.

The gay agenda and abortion are the kinds of things promoted by both atheists and satanists. Satan is out to demolish society as the Lord made it. And how do we as belivers approach all of this? In love towards them. They are not unredeemable until they aren't, and we don't know when that is or isn't. Many have come out of these things.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did God destroy Sodomites and similar and also Flood them to death?

its because sexual perversion, is a spiritual infection that takes over a person's sexuality, and deforms it into "perverted".
And this happens by association with people and products that lead you there.
See, "Gays dont reproduce, they recruit'.
So, when you read about Sodom and Gomorrah, that is a real place you can visit in Israel, and you'll see the black ash burned into the rock, in that area where this city once stood.... or when you read about Noah's flood..

= God was ending the spread of this perversion in Soddom, and it had already corrupted the entire world, in Noah's day, so, that is why he ended it all.

Currently, the world is again perverted by "Gay".... its everywhere, and that is the BIG sign of the end times...= the one that Points to Jesus's return, even moreso, then what you see lining up against Israel, in the middle east.
Ez 16:49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Know any folk that don't think we should care for our own?
That type of haughty just gets worse.

Reactions: St. SteVen

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ez 16:49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Here is why God turned His Holiness against them........that was their destruction.

Genesis 19:5

"""""They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”""

Notice @Cassandra .

"let US... (sexual perverts) have SEX (Sodomy) with THEM"...

"THEM" are the 2 ANGLES.... (MALES) ... that God sent.

This city of Sexual Perversion, (Sodomites) wanted to gang rape, God's 2 angels.

Understand?

So, What happened next... = was God's Response to that request, to that city of sexual perverts, including the children who had been DEFILED and worse....

Today.., ,right now...,You can go to Israel, to this area, and you'll see the burned black ASH, that is in the rock.....

Its not a myth, or a mistranslation.

Believe Romans Chapter 1.
God is not a fan of Homosexuality., and He's not going to change His mind .

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveler

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum.

I think this is a common blind spot in Christianity.
Did not Christ die for us when we were still enemies? (Romans 5:8)

Jesus taught us that to love our enemies is godly behavior.
In that case, what should he do with his own? Is he hypocritical?
Does he hold us to a higher standard than he holds himself to?
Is he really a cosmic tyrant with anger management issues?

Matthew 5:43-48 NIV
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven.
He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

/
Are you claiming to people that the Almighty God is your Father?

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The Jew was Gods enemy, They crucified his son.

Yet God cried over Jerusalem and the Jew..

God is a God of justice, but he is also a God of love.

while his live can not overrule his justice. it does not mean he is happy with the justice he is forced to give.
Who is your God?

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me more how the Almighty Living LORD GOD
is your Father.
Sure.
This is how it began.

At eight years of age I was attending a Summer Bible camp in Wisconsin.
In a morning chapel service the man speaking did as they always did, he gave an invitation to receive Christ.

He asked that all heads be bowed and all eyes closed. But I found myself peeking to see if any of these "lost sinners" would raise a hand.
At that moment God spoke to me. Though it was a supernatural event, it seemed as natural to me as anything.

I knew who it was and wasn't frightened, or disturbed by it. What I heard was mind-blowing. It came like a tap on my shoulder.
The message was clear and direct. "If you think it is so important, why haven't you done it?" I was speechless. I answered with my feet.
I knew the drill. I rose to my feet and pushed my way to the aisle to go forward before we were even asked to do so.

When I was a young adult I made a connection about this event that had not been apparent to me at the time.
The man who led me to Christ was the son of the man that led my father to the Lord.

A Christian Alliance missionary that went from farm to farm inviting people to Sunday School and sharing the gospel
in the area where my father grew up. Basically in the middle of nowhere.
Such a wonderful mystery, the workings of our great God.

/

Last edited:

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Sure.
This is how it began.

At eight years of age I was attending a Summer Bible camp in Wisconsin.
In a morning chapel service the man speaking did as they always did, he gave an invitation to receive Christ.
He asked that all heads be bowed and all eyes closed. But I found myself peeking to see if any of these "lost sinners" would raise a hand.
At that moment God spoke to me. Though it was a supernatural event, it seemed as natural to me as anything.
I knew who it was and wasn't frightened, or disturbed by it. What I heard was mind-blowing. It came like a tap on my shoulder.
The message was clear and direct. "If you think it is so important, why haven't you done it?" I was speechless. I answered with my feet.
I knew the drill. I rose to my feet and pushed my way to the aisle to go forward before we were even asked to do so.
When I was a young adult I made a connection about this event that had not been apparent to me at the time.
The man who led me to Christ was the son of the man that led my father to the Lord.
A Christian Alliance missionary that went from farm to farm inviting people to Sunday School and sharing the gospel
in the area where my father grew up. Basically in the middle of nowhere.
Such a wonderful mystery, the workings of our great God.

/
No, I said tell us something about God that is not in the bible.
I did not ask you anything about your conversion.

I suspect you can't and you will not, because you do not know
anything about God except what you have read by another man.

:Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell us something about your Father that is not written in the bible.
After all your His son, you would know countless things about your own Father.

:vgood::vgood::vgood::vgood:
Sure.
Here's one as a young adult.

After I got married, my wife and I began attending a Pentecostal church.
I wanted to learn about the biblical basis for some of the things I had been experiencing.

Part of my evangelical upbringing was to have a scriptural basis for every belief.
I was still trying to put the biblical puzzle together on things Pentecostal.
God had other plans in the interim.

The church needed me to teach Adult Sunday School classes on the Bible. Say what?
So, I was left to dig up the answers on my own.
Fortunately, my evangelical upbringing had equipped me with the study methods to do this.

At the same time I pressed in on the worship aspect. Raising hands in worship was part of the practice.
Something that was a rare occurrence in the evangelical church I was raised in.

I used to spend time at the end of the worship service enjoying God's presence. Standing there silently.
Typically this involved hands held out with palms up, in receiving mode, as it were.
This served as something like a spiritual battery charging activity in preparation for the week ahead.

As I continued in this practice, I noticed a warmth on my palms.
Thinking it was a circulation issue, I tried to shake it off. But it didn't go away.
It occurred to me that it might be a spiritual manifestation. So, I pressed on.

Being more aware of the potential manifestation, I focused on it more.
The sensation increased. It felt like warm flames on my palms.
As if each hand was an oil lamp, or candle flame.
I could actually feel a flicker, like a gentle candle flame. Hmm... interesting.

This manifestation became useful later when I began to pray with people for their healing.
Those I prayed for reported feeling a tremendous heat where my hand was laid on them.
Which was accompanied by their healing.

/

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I said tell us something about God that is not in the bible.
I did not ask you anything about your conversion.

I suspect you can't and you will not, because you do not know
anything about God except what you have read by another man.

:Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:
My conversion wasn't in the Bible.
Not sure what your problem is. I'm done.

/