A hearts cry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A hearts cry,

Oh Lord God cause me to know you in all reality and all truth. Not know about you, but truly to know you intimately like you spoke when you called me a friend. To be a friend of yours to have that intimate knowledge of you that a friend of yours would have. Lord you purchased my salvation with your death. You paid the highest price possible to secure my redemption. Cause me to understand just what my salvation in Christ consists of. All the benefits of being joined in and with you. Lord God you are not only my Creator but also the One who loves me. Cause me to know your love on such a intimate and personal scope. You said that all things have become new. Cause me to know this newness of all things you talked about. Lord you said you have come that we might have life and life more abundantly. Lord cause me to know this abundant life.

Lord you came to lift the curse, cause all that call on your name to know life where the curse has been lifted.

Lord though it’s not much but I just wanted to say thank you for my life and thank you for all the kindness you have showed me over the years.

Thank you Most High for being you.

All my hopes and dreams that I might be a disciple of yours, Not me

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A hearts cry,

Oh Lord God cause me to know you in all reality and all truth. Not know about you, but truly to know you intimately like you spoke when you called me a friend. To be a friend of yours to have that intimate knowledge of you that a friend of yours would have. Lord you purchased my salvation with your death. You paid the highest price possible to secure my redemption. Cause me to understand just what my salvation in Christ consists of. All the benefits of being joined in and with you. Lord God you are not only my Creator but also the One who loves me. Cause me to know your love on such a intimate and personal scope. You said that all things have become new. Cause me to know this newness of all things you talked about. Lord you said you have come that we might have life and life more abundantly. Lord cause me to know this abundant life.

Lord you came to lift the curse, cause all that call on your name to know life where the curse has been lifted.

Lord though it’s not much but I just wanted to say thank you for my life and thank you for all the kindness you have showed me over the years.

Thank you Most High for being you.

All my hopes and dreams that I might be a disciple of yours, Not me
A very BIG Amen.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Blessings Pearl, may God fill us with Himself in a new and awesome way.

Be blessed in Him, Not me
It's not particularly more knowledge that I want, it's a closer, more loving (on my part) relationship. A deeper intimacy, a knowing who He is and who I am in Him.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not particularly more knowledge that I want, it's a closer, more loving (on my part) relationship. A deeper intimacy, a knowing who He is and who I am in Him.

Works for me!

From your lips to God’s ear and I on board!!

Be most blessed in Him, Not me

Reactions: Pearl