A Hunger To Know God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do I need to understand the plan and purpose of of God? How is the father love connected to the plan of God? Why are the scriptures given to show God's ultimate sacrifice of a lamb he would provide for himself? On and on the questions go concerning the things of God. They are questions that can only be answered by your father. No man can teach the plan of God - the plan of God is brought into being and controlled by our Father God.

You can read all about it in scripture and know what was going on before anything was ever created. And you can know the heartbeat of God before anything was created. You can know what was on God's mind - in his heart of creation. Most powerful to say the least. Anytime you can know what God was/is thinking you want to follow through with that because there is nothing else to satisfy the hunger that is in you - a God given hunger so you can be at peace in a world of kaos and hurt love.

Evil will wax worse and worse but the plan of God will never fail. His plan is so perfect to for any situation that can ever arise in life and the world. The world will not fall apart, evil will not take over nor will good. This world will rock along as long as the father so desires and he gets children out of it. It is perfect for what he wants, for what he is doing it is a perfect place for bringing forth Christ in me - the world is perfect for God's plan to be formed in you - Christ in you the hope of glory.

'Until Christ be formed in you' our great Apostle wrote. You must follow Paul (as he himself directs over and over the child of God to do) because there is no other way to know God and be everything you are by him. Bless you.

Reactions: Nancy

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do I need to understand the plan and purpose of of God? How is the father love connected to the plan of God? Why are the scriptures given to show God's ultimate sacrifice of a lamb he would provide for himself? On and on the questions go concerning the things of God. They are questions that can only be answered by your father. No man can teach the plan of God - the plan of God is brought into being and controlled by our Father God.

You can read all about it in scripture and know what was going on before anything was ever created. And you can know the heartbeat of God before anything was created. You can know what was on God's mind - in his heart of creation. Most powerful to say the least. Anytime you can know what God was/is thinking you want to follow through with that because there is nothing else to satisfy the hunger that is in you - a God given hunger so you can be at peace in a world of kaos and hurt love.

Evil will wax worse and worse but the plan of God will never fail. His plan is so perfect to for any situation that can ever arise in life and the world. The world will not fall apart, evil will not take over nor will good. This world will rock along as long as the father so desires and he gets children out of it. It is perfect for what he wants, for what he is doing it is a perfect place for bringing forth Christ in me - the world is perfect for God's plan to be formed in you - Christ in you the hope of glory.

'Until Christ be formed in you' our great Apostle wrote. You must follow Paul (as he himself directs over and over the child of God to do) because there is no other way to know God and be everything you are by him. Bless you.

Those who truly hunger to know God sir, will truly come to know Him, He will see to it they do. Mat 24:14

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who truly hunger to know God sir, will truly come to know Him, He will see to it they do. Mat 24:14

Robert not to change the subject but I like the Corvair in your profile page. I'm a car guy or should say used to be don't mess with them much anymore just drive the wheels off :)

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert not to change the subject but I like the Corvair in your profile page. I'm a car guy or should say used to be don't mess with them much anymore just drive the wheels off :)

Thanks Soulman Mike. That picture appeared on the back cover of the Corsa Communique magazine. The only time I had one of my cars posted in a magazine, other than in a group photo.

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Soulman Mike. That picture appeared on the back cover of the Corsa Communique magazine. The only time I had one of my cars posted in a magazine, other than in a group photo.

Oh, that's nice getting magazine time to good.