A new song

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

AS IT IS WRITTEN:

Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

These are they which were not defiled with women(THE WORKS OF MAN); for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

And in their mouth was found no guile(LIE): for they are without fault(THE WORKS OF MAN) before the throne of God.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

AS IT IS WRITTEN:

Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

These are they which were not defiled with women(THE WORKS OF MAN); for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

And in their mouth was found no guile(LIE): for they are without fault(THE WORKS OF MAN) before the throne of God.
The new song is the song of those redeemed in the new Exodus that is in Jesus Christ

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The new song is the song of those redeemed in the new Exodus that is in Jesus Christ

The interpretation stands.

Titus 1:14-16 King James Version (KJV)
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth(GOD).

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works(-OF MAN) they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work(DEED) reprobate(REJECTED BY GOD).

Psalm 106:39 King James Version (KJV)
39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.