A prayer for those who lost everything in LA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jougukny

Oct 24, 2007
Wow!! My heart is breaking for all the people who have lost everything in the fires of LA. Watching Anderson Cooper 360 Live: it is so unsettling and i am so aware of how so many people have suffered. Lord, be with those who have lost their homes and everything that means so much to them. I ask that you send Ministering Angels to the families that had to evacuate and be uprooted from what was a normal life just a week ago. I pray for peace of mind be given to those who's worlds have been turned upside-down and have to now deal with the decisions of what really matters: - That in spite of their heirlooms, collections, cars, and irreplaceables being lost, that they discover a new truth: that they have their life ahead of them regardless of what life was left behind them as a result of this terrible tragity. May families and loved ones come together and look to you, Lord, as their Bright Shining northern star, by which they will walk into a new destiny; a new life that includes you, o God. May you be with them during their Thanksgiving Holiday and upcoming Christmas and give all those affected a sense of peace in the face of such a horrendous loss. Possessions are important, o God, But knowing that you are with them is the most important thing that their hearts need to embrace. In the Holy name of Jesus, Amen!