A prayer of repentance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's intended for everyone! I started this thread and right after posting it I saw @K9Bucks thread so I invited him to this one.

Yeah I saw his thread and I came here from that thread,.. the prayer was a little too fast for me to keep up with and say aloud, but I still bowed my head and felt the words. I can't be sure,.. but when I was doing that it sounded like I heard an audible voice I just don't know what it was saying,.. but this isn't crazy to me because I have heard the audible voice of God before on more than one occasion and I swear this is the truth. I sort of have this spiritual gift but it's alright if you don't believe me as I will understand. :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I saw his thread and I came here from that thread,.. the prayer was a little too fast for me to keep up with and say aloud, but I still bowed my head and felt the words. I can't be sure,.. but when I was doing that it sounded like I heard an audible voice I just don't know what it was saying,.. but this isn't crazy to me because I have heard the audible voice of God before on more than one occasion and I swear this is the truth. I sort of have this spiritual gift but it's alright if you don't believe me as I will understand. :)
Praise God...I was saying it was anointed...had me crying.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God...I was saying it was anointed...had me crying.

I was shedding a few tears myself, but I wish I could know what it was saying or maybe it was just my imagination. It sort of startled me so if it was real, it probably didn't happen again because I got scared. (Now regretfully.)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was shedding a few tears myself, but I wish I could know what it was saying or maybe it was just my imagination. It sort of startled me so if it was real, it probably didn't happen again because I got scared. (Now regretfully.)
Ask Him...Father was that you speaking to me? And then just listen...It might not be audible this time....but He will speak.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ask Him...Father was that you speaking to me? And then just listen...It might not be audible this time....but He will speak.

I am getting ready for bed now but I saw this and wanted to let you know that I did and He did His general telepathical answer so this is how it went;

Me: Father, was that you speaking to me?
Him: Yes.
Me: What were you trying to say?
Him: I love you.
Me: I love you too. :)
Him: And well done my good and faithful servant.

Tomorrow I was thinking about posting my testimony, I kept it secret because I was afraid people would think I'm nuts, but I have seen Heaven through dreams and visions, I have seen God sitting on His throne and Armageddon and have heard Jesus telling me that He's coming back soon for me. I know things about certain people I possibly couldn't know otherwise. It's all true and very much real.