A proposition

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HeartCrucifix

Jan 7, 2008
I am making this thread so people can get to know each other. This isn't for any type of religious discussion. Lets keep it that way. I'd like to meet some cool people and frankly your doctrines (or mine for that matter) are irrelevent. Lets just be friends. No debating, no arguing, just listening and respecting.

K9Claire

Jan 10, 2008
Hi Heart,I think it's a great proposal.I'm Claire. I just left my job and am going on welfare again. I've had multiple mental illnesses for 8 years or more (diagnosed first with Borderline Personality Disorder Jan 2000, other diagnoses followed) but at this moment I feel blessed. Leaving my job is the best thing I could have done for myself. I hope to get on a disability pension - the government already has me listed as "Permanantly Disabled" - but there is still some of the application process to go through.In other news I'm 32, never married with two dogs living in Toronto ON CANADA. I've only recently regained my faith and it is still shaky but it sure is there.All the best,Claire