A Question for Jehovah's Witnesses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholicism altered certain passages in their translating to fit false council teachings. Every trinity translation is altered.
Many NT passages speak about God and Jesus always separate. Like Rev 1:1-A Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him. Did God say--here me have a revelation= No.
I just cited where the WatchTower TWICE "altered" Jesus God from their bible. How long have you been JW?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all.

Are you aware of what Trinitarians have done to those who simply disagreed or dissented with them in history?
I'm aware of a lot of attrocities done by lots of people, and I'm certain I don't know even the smallest part of what men do to each other.

I was speaking concerning this board. I'm not playing "guilty by association". A question was asked, I answered. I'm not going to try to answer for every evil deed done by men.

Much love!

Runningman

Dec 3, 2023
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm aware of a lot of attrocities done by lots of people, and I'm certain I don't know even the smallest part of what men do to each other.

I was speaking concerning this board. I'm not playing "guilty by association". A question was asked, I answered. I'm not going to try to answer for every evil deed done by men.

Much love!
Okay, well it's the Trinitarians are contentious to put it nicely.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fullness of God is all of God and the normal believers have it. Not something unique to Jesus.
You're sinless like Jesus? You created all things like Jesus? You are "Mighty God" like Jesus? You are the first and the last like Jesus? You give eternal life like Jesus? You search minds and hearts like Jesus? WOW!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't the Greek lexicons you a referring to have both upper case and lower case lettering (unlike the original writings)?
As I understand this particular argument centering around "ho theos" and "ton theon", they are using the syntax to act like it's a different word, which is very misleading.

If their lexicons employ a "Greek Upper and Lower Case Alphabet", it seems to me it's intended to deceive, since there was no upper/lower case, that would have been fabricated by the author of the lexicon.

Much love!

Reactions: TheHC

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, well it's the Trinitarians are contentious to put it nicely.
Like I said, I was speaking towards a particular situation of which I have personal knowledge, not bringing outside events to malign a general group with.

I'm totally disinterested in these kinds of ploys.

Much love!

Runningman

Dec 3, 2023
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're sinless like Jesus? You created all things like Jesus? You are "Mighty God" like Jesus? You are the first and the last like Jesus? You give eternal life like Jesus? You search minds and hearts like Jesus? WOW!
Page 46 and you keep throwing things at the wall hoping something sticks. You still haven't proven Jesus is God yet?

Runningman

Dec 3, 2023
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why won't JW's tell us how long they've been JW's? Do they need WatchTower's permission?
I already told you I am not a JW. You don't need to keep asking it and I don't need to answer it anymore.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have the Bible as well. Really want to watch Jesus be proven to not be YHWH beyond all doubt?
You can only do that by ignoring Scripture. You can't pick the parts you like.

Prove this applies to YOU!

"You're sinless like Jesus? You created all things like Jesus? You are "Mighty God" like Jesus? You are the first and the last like Jesus? You give eternal life like Jesus? You search minds and hearts like Jesus?

Last edited:

Berean

Feb 29, 2024
Midwest
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Watchtower ALTERED the most important doctrine in the Bible to change the perfectly clear meaning that Jesus is God! Just like Satan!
Well, trinitarians have had some 2,000 years to "perfect" this doctrine and have it made sense, and sadly, they've failed, as we can see from various denominations that ARE trinitarian and can't agree on what the trinity is. (oh BTW ... I'm not a JW)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, trinitarians have had some 2,000 years to "perfect" this doctrine and have it made sense, and sadly, they've failed, as we can see from various denominations that ARE trinitarian and can't agree on what the trinity is. (oh BTW ... I'm not a JW)
If Jesus God isn't your Savior you don't have a Savior!

Berean

Feb 29, 2024
Midwest
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus God isn't your Savior you don't have a Savior!
Well, Jesus the SON of God is My Savior.

Consider the following:

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world." - 1 John 4:1-3​
According to John, I am "of God" because I certainly do believe that "Jesus Christ came in the flesh"

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask again: Don't the Greek lexicons you a referring to have both upper case and lower case lettering?
The point is when Ton Theon=God is in the same paragraph with Theon= god

Last edited:
Reactions: Aunty Jane