A question to those who believe Trump will win

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recall they charged him with breaking and entering, and stealing mail, thats it. You can look it up. I don't care THAT much to cite it all. This is merely the chickens coming home to roost as far as I'm concerned. :D

I looked at three articles and he has several charges....just like anyone there they will rack up charges.
Including having a taser...which is a funny thing....in court they can classify a taser as non-lethal or lethal at their discretion.
Either way it is not the point...they break the law they should go to prison.
The BLM rioters that were looting and burning and assaulting....that were surround by police and watching them and sometimes taking casualties....should have closed in and arrested as many as possible...just watching it happen, as far as I am concerned was criminal in itself.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Addy

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think all people should be reconciled to God, otherwise they will be slaves to sin and all sorts of evil. Those who choose lawlessness are not godly. Even without God in your life, one needs to be responsible citizens who obey the laws of the land. Most people are civil, but there are always a few bad apples. Now to think that 250k people were all evil and planned a siege ... well they would have all brought guns and there would have been no capital building left and the whole city would have been burned down with nobody left alive to oppose them. That is what a siege is. No, the majority were peaceful and the bad apples breached the Capital. The deaths are tragic and all criminals will be charged - unless they were Antifa whom habe been bailed out and released by the Left (they have funding for that sort of thing _ you know _ from Soros).
Peope need to be responsible for themselves, their families, their communities and their government.
The massive mostly peaceful gathering were responding to their government. When we can no longer be responsible for our government, it is no longer a government by the people and for the people and it is no longer a nation under God.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I promised to stay away from the political drama in America... but this is far too important of a topic....I am tired of the division it has caused... and the permission it has given for Christians to disrespect and demean each other..... However... you have reminded me that my biggest concern/wondering was regarding these so called "prophets"... The very ones who claimed Trump to be their Cyrus... and are STILL saying that Trump will serve another 4 years... IN my mind... they are just as guilty at INCITING violence across America... It is their voices that many believers are listening to.
I seem to share your anger towards this issue... However... I have come to see that it is NOT worth sharing my opinion on.

I have no idea what is to become of these "prophets"... I never trusted them or endorsed them to begin with... but it does bother me that there will probably be no accountability for them. They will simply claim that God changed His mind.
That's over the top... inciting violence because of their beliefs is nonsense. You need to show some grace, IMO. The only people to blame for the violence are the people committing it. I'm so tired of the media saying having a certain view causes violence as if people have no control over their own actions.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's over the top... inciting violence because of their beliefs is nonsense. You need to show some grace, IMO. The only people to blame for the violence are the people committing it. I'm so tired of the media saying having a certain view causes violence as if people have no control over their own actions.
Show some grace?? LOL. These "prophets" have continued to state that it's not over yet... and GOD is not finished yet... and God has told them Trump has won.... and keep praying... keep declaring... keep fighting. You don't think that is over the top?? Like really... YES... I think these people who have CLAIMED these things are responsible for the continuation of STRIFE and DIVISION within the body of Christ... I don't think God likes that very much.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: JohnDB

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show some grace?? LOL. These "prophets" have continued to state that it's not over yet... and GOD is not finished yet... and God has told them Trump has won.... and keep praying... keep declaring... keep fighting. You don't think that is over the top?? Like really... YES... I think these people who have CLAIMED these things are responsible for the continuation of STRIFE and DIVISION within the body of Christ... I don't think God likes that very much.
Yeah, and you putting them down is so unifying...

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The issue with Christianity, white evangelicalism especially, that much of western Christianity is based on, is that it is taught that they can do whatever they want without consequence because of their "liberty" in Christ. We ain't under the law, it claims, so they can rape, pillage, steal, murder, lie, enslave and claim to be a prophet of God, because Jesus forgave their sins. God will not be mocked. God has not changed. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. Woe to this nation, and all its wickedness since its foundation.

(Habakkuk 2:12) "¶ Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity!"

(Jeremiah 22:13) "¶ Woe unto him that buildeth his house by unrighteousness, and his chambers by wrong; that useth his neighbour’s service without wages, and giveth him not for his work;"

(Exodus 21:16) "¶ And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death."

Last edited:

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The issue with Christianity, white evangelicalism especially, that much of western Christianity is based on, is that it is taught that they can do whatever they want without consequence because of their "liberty" in Christ. We ain't under the law, it claims, so they can rape, pillage, steal, murder, lie, enslave and claim to be a prophet of God, because Jesus forgave their sins. God will not be mocked. God has not changed. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. Woe to this nation, and all its wickedness since its foundation.
Lol, not. No Evangelical I ever heard claims we can rape, steal, pillage and lie. Good grief, get real.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, not. No Evangelical I ever heard claims we can rape, steal, pillage and lie. Good grief, get real.

Their history in dealing with my people speaks louder than words. Lynch me in the backyard, and go pray to God the next day........:rolleyes:...yeah. As the saying goes, you shall know a person by their fruits, not their words.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same crap has been happening all year from the left.. they paved the way for a mob mentality America, and the media treated them with kid gloves and didn't blame the ones who were claiming to be oppressed, strange how when the tables turn, the narrative changes, isn't it?

Neither side has behaved admirably in truth.

Now I understand that not all of the claims of the Left are accurate...but at least behaving like they have a voice and are heard isn't the end of the world...it costs nothing but takes the fire away from them.
Simply dismissing everything they say out of hand doesn't do anything except pour gasoline on a fire.
And Republicans did this repeatedly...

Now the Left is doing it to the entire Right...not just one segment but ALL of them... especially the Christians.

Not good.

Reactions: Renniks

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither side has behaved admirably in truth.

Now I understand that not all of the claims of the Left are accurate...but at least behaving like they have a voice and are heard isn't the end of the world...it costs nothing but takes the fire away from them.
Simply dismissing everything they say out of hand doesn't do anything except pour gasoline on a fire.
And Republicans did this repeatedly...

Now the Left is doing it to the entire Right...not just one segment but ALL of them... especially the Christians.

Not good.

Its a false equivalence at best. I don't call it "left" or "right". The protests last year was about the redress of grievances in the way the so called "justice" system and police treats a specific group. The creatures at the capital buildings were not "protestors". They were like a bunch of children committing acts of domestic terrorism because they didn't get their way in an election. The same people that were ready to bomb a bridge as a distraction to kidnap the Michigan Governor...ALL because they are being inconvenienced by the shut down. They feel "oppressed" you see. They don't even know the true meaning of the damn word.....:rolleyes:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a false equivalence at best. I don't call it "left" or "right". The protests last year was about the redress of grievances in the way the so called "justice" system and police treats a specific group. The creatures at the capital buildings were not "protestors". They were like a bunch of children committing acts of domestic terrorism because they didn't get their way in an election. The same people that were ready to bomb a bridge as a distraction to kidnap the Michigan Governor...ALL because they are being inconvenienced by the shut down. They feel "oppressed" you see. They don't even know the true meaning of the damn word.....:rolleyes:

I'm trying to explain that you don't shout at the crazy man holding a loaded firearm...

So stop yelling at the crazy man with a loaded gun please!
I just wanna go home tonight.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread got really dark awful fast. Me wow!

View attachment 12654

Time for Barney song...
tmp_m5R9LK_dbedf4c63bda47c6_TCDBARN_EC001.jpg

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their history in dealing with my people speaks louder than words. Lynch me in the backyard, and go pray to God the next day........:rolleyes:...yeah. As the saying goes, you shall know a person by their fruits, not their words.
Let's try and stick to the present. If we go delving in the past for sins, we can find plenty in every group in existance. Your people should be anyone who's a believer. Race is nothing. It's not your identity.
The fruits from BLM and others are just as rotten as the current fruit of a few conservatives. Sin isn't reserved for any one political group.