A question to those who believe Trump will win

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now what do we call these people?

Um...looters?

But out of all those people in those BLM riots, how many are in jail? How hard is the FBI looking for them?

They never attacked police officers and assaulted federal buildings...with pipe bombs, looking to subvert the democratic process. So, why should the FBI give those other people priority over THAT? .....And..the FBI is not my friend, not of my people at least. I know what they did to the black panthers that never once even threatened to engage in 1/4th of what happened at the nations capitals. The FBI itself set them up in fact, and this is well known. They'll let a threat get to critical level, if you are white though. And, by the way, plenty of people have been arrested already, but none of them has been charged as domestic terrorists for engaging in sedition, nor will they, I'm 100% betting. Nothing is more important than maintaining white supremacy. Hell, blacks were still considered the biggest threat to America by whites even after 9/11. You can set it off, and it will always be "but what we gone do about those negroes though?". :rolleyes:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well well well....what do we have here?
Let me get this straight....
You are calling the United States a wicked nation....
Who do you think has a god of white supremacy?
What do you think of black supremacy?
Do you know of a nation that was established without violence?

what do we have here?

- Exactly what is claimed.
- doesn't care about the Constitution.
- criticizes white people for praying.
- calls the Nation wicked.
- sits back says they do nothing.

Obviously highly informed and opinion worthy to consider...:D

Reactions: Grailhunter

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the above to say that I agree with some of your assessment about double standards... However... I do believe that those who were caught in Capital Hill WILL be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

And don't be surprised if they DON'T get the chargers they deserve. Some of them ALREADY have, and only got misdemeanor charges, for breaking and entering and such, that's it. And I bet you the cops involved in it will get but a slap on the wrist as well. That's white privilege in action. I'm not angry at all, I'm loving watching this wicked nation burn in fact, and every negro should rejoice for everything its done to them. :)

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um...looters?

They never attacked police officers and assaulted federal buildings...with pipe bombs, looking to subvert the democratic process. So, why should the FBI give those other people priority over THAT? .....And..the FBI is not my friend, not of my people at least. I know what they did to the black panthers that never once even threatened to engage in 1/4th of what happened at the nations capitals. The FBI itself set them up in fact, and this is well known. They'll let a threat get to critical level, if you are white though. And, by the way, plenty of people have been arrested already, but none of them has been charged as domestic terrorists for engaging in sedition, nor will they, I'm 100% betting. Nothing is more important than maintaining white supremacy. Hell, blacks were still considered the biggest threat to America by whites even after 9/11. You can set it off, and it will always be "but what we gone do about those negroes though?". :rolleyes:

Again you error.
The BLM mobs used everything they could get their hands on and they shot people.
The rioters at the Capitol Building? If they find them, they will prosecute them.
Democratic process...lol...the BLM movement is openly Marxist. lol You so funny.
If it was a white organization with people defining themselves as the leaders...what do you think would happen?
The BLM leaders have sent letters to the democratic party claiming it was because of them that they won.
Democratic process....that is joke!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And don't be surprised if they DON'T get the chargers they deserve. Some of them ALREADY have, and only got misdemeanor charges, for breaking and entering and such, that's it. And I bet you the cops involved in it will get but a slap on the wrist as well. That's white privilege in action. I'm not angry at all, I'm loving watching this wicked nation burn in fact, and every negro should rejoice for everything its done to them. :)

I am sorry to read this... There is a very important... relevant and necessary topic here worth discussing... You are not angry at all??? My dear friend... anger is saturated in your words... I feel them... I recognize them... I empathize with them... I wish I could magically take all the pain away... I wish GOD would NOT allow violence in any form... I wish I could change history.... BUT... I can't...

I am NOT loving watching all of this.... I HATE violence... I HATE INJUSTICE no matter what the brand.

FORGIVENESS is what CHRIST commands us to do.... and oh the STING of it pierces through the heart... the appalling request of it is something unfathomable... You want me to forgive THAT??? YES .... HE does want you... me... and all of His kids to forgive the unforgivable.... I am not preaching here.... I also suck at forgiveness... truly.... You have touched a chord in my heart... I will not add to your anger... but I will continue to be honest in my correspondence to your heart... Tenderly... Addy

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you error.
The rioters at the Capitol Building? If they find them, they will prosecute them.

What are you talking about? They already "found them"...and got nothing but a misdemeanor charge. Hell, the dude that sat in Nancy Pelosi's office turned himself in, and got a slap on the wrist. That's all you can expect to happen to you if you are white. If the government was serious, every single one of them would be charged as domestic terrorists, and there would be press conferences with them talking about what happened like they always do after an incident of this magnitude. There is nothing like that going on, its dead silent.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry to read this... There is a very important... relevant and necessary topic here worth discussing... You are not angry at all??? My dear friend... anger is saturated in your words

Then, read with better glasses next time. ;)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What are you talking about? They already "found them"...and got nothing but a misdemeanor charge. Hell, the dude that sat in Nancy Pelosi's office turned himself in, and got a slap on the wrist. That's all you can expect to happen to you if you are white. If the government was serious, every single one of them would be charged as domestic terrorists, and there would be press conferences with them talking about what happened like they always do after an incident of this magnitude. There is nothing like that going on, its dead silent.

I think you are being WAY premature with your assessment of what befalls these ones who were caught inside Capital Hill... I think everyone in that place that is identified and charged will be prosecuted deeply and fully.... These things take time.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then, read with better glasses next time.
I will leave you with your thoughts then... I'm not going to argue with you... or play games... I spoke from my heart... My glasses are just fine thanks.... Be blessed.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are being WAY premature with your assessment of what befalls these ones who were caught inside Capital Hill... I think everyone in that place that is identified and charged will be prosecuted deeply and fully.... These things take time.

:rolleyes:It always "takes time" if you are white sir, assuming anything happens to you at all. They don't hesitate to throw the book at my people though.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I do not see the slap on the wrist report and it is too quick for a trial to have occurred.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It always "takes time" if you are white sir, assuming anything happens to you at all. They don't hesitate to throw the book at my people though.

I am your sister in Christ... who happens to be ONE of those WHITE PEOPLE.... I stand with you in spirit... for FREEDOM and JUSTICE... but I will not do so with vengeance.... as that one belongs to God. Have a beautiful day... It's only 3 am here and I just woke up so... I am going to have a coffee and relax a bit.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am your sister in Christ... who happens to be ONE of those WHITE PEOPLE.... I stand with you in spirit... for FREEDOM and JUSTICE... but I will not do so with vengeance.... as that one belongs to God. Have a beautiful day... It's only 3 am here and I just woke up so... I am going to have a coffee and relax a bit.

Uh huh, the irony of that racist movie 'The Birth of a Nation'. The very thing the dominant white society was told black people might do, they do themselves. LMAO. Have a nice day. :)

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will probably hear about it. They didn't just release him...that would have made the news!

I recall they charged him with breaking and entering, and stealing mail, thats it. You can look it up. I don't care THAT much to cite it all. This is merely the chickens coming home to roost as far as I'm concerned. :D

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Uh huh, the irony of that racist movie 'The Birth of a Nation'. The very thing the dominant white society was told black people might do, they do themselves. LMAO. Have a nice day. :)

Never saw that movie... BUT... I did watch Dances with Wolves... one of the best movies I ever watched. :) Humbled me and made me NOT so proud to be white.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Barnett ( the man you are referring to ) was charged with entering a restricted building, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and stealing public property. These charges are NO small potatoes... and there may be future charges pending.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barnett ( the man you are referring to ) was charged with entering a restricted building, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and stealing public property. These charges are NO small potatoes... and there may be future charges pending.

And, not charged as a domestic terrorist like ALL of them should have been...right. Lets see if that is the future "pending charge". :)...What a way to embolden them hey. :rolleyes:...Where is the patriot act when you need it?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And, not charged as a domestic terrorist like ALL of them should have been...right. Lets see if that is the future "pending charge". :)...What a way to embolden them hey. :rolleyes:...Where is the patriot act when you need it?
I am not American... but I do agree all those involved should be charged with domestic terrorism... as that is exactly what the crime was... Perhaps the delay in CHARGES is due to the fact that they just don't know on what level to press charges. This truly is an American first.