A Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello everyone.I would just like to ask, if anyone here has a testimony to share? I love hearing about the reality of Jesusat any opportunity, so please share, whether it was visual, audible or any other way.Thank you very much, in advance.In His Love Pia :
biggrin.gif

gumby

May 29, 2009
God speaks through me in my dreams and visions, while i meditate i can feel gods loving arms around me as well
wub.gif

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God speaks through me in my dreams and visions, while i meditate i can feel gods loving arms around me as well
wub.gif
Hi Gumby.......Thank you for taking the time to answer........Yeah His arms are really something aren't they? Amazing, the heat of His touch/love.......Are they too personal to share, or can you tell me a bit about any of the things He's shown or told you, please?It fills me like a most satisfying 'meal'. I do know that it can take some time to put these things in writing, but I would really appreciate it, if you're able to take the time.Thanks so much...... In His Love Pia

gumby

May 29, 2009
Well, i lost my dad of cancer about two years ago so the lord has blessed me by giving me comfort dreams. And while i meditate im able to come up with what a beleive to be god speaking to me "if you do not pay attention to your thoughts eventually they burst like a bubble" thats what i got when i was meditating one day. Just weird stuff like that i can tell that the lord moves me and motivates me for his will
smile.gif

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Gumby.....So sorry to hear about your dad. The Lord does say some things sometimes, which we won't understand fully, till He's given us more information.I firmly believe that our thoughts are much more important than we think, so yes we should pay a lot more attention to them. In 2Cor10:5 Paul tells us to bring every thought into captivity, so obviously there's an importance attached to this.Thanks for that, anything else? Sorry don't wanna hound you, just hoping there might be more.Thanks so much again........God bless you Pia
laugh.gif

gumby

May 29, 2009
well..................if i can find them in the next week or so i have an entire coffe can full of what i like to call my little meditation notes. Like i say though finding will be the hard part. If i can find them i will post more
smile.gif

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
well..................if i can find them in the next week or so i have an entire coffe can full of what i like to call my little meditation notes. Like i say though finding will be the hard part. If i can find them i will post more
smile.gif
Hey Gumby.Bless you! Thanks, can't wait....Have a great weekend.....'See you then'Love Pia
smile.gif