A Study of Peter's sermon at Pentecost

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was said; "You would do well to study those 5 or 6 verses, as they are from Jesus, Paul, James, and John and are the basis for Christianity...yet you chose to ignore them to pursue your false teachings....."

The basis for our salvation is what Jesus did on the cross when His shed blood paid for the sins of the whole world. Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Some are so busy saying their works of not sinning and their religious activities saves them that they never say anything about Jesus' shed blood.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
HR.....why don't you follow His teachings then? Seems hypocritical to say He died on the Cross, and shed His blood for you, and then you go right on ignoring His teachings in the Gospels...you should make your mind up whether you want to follow Him....if not go with MJR health and maybe try scientology or something, might be more to your liking????

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
if not go with MJR health and maybe try scientology or something, might be more to your liking????
What has religion got ot do with Jesus, and why would anypone who is in Christ want anything to do with mens religions.??

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
heretoeternity said:
You are right..so why are you afraid or shame of the words of Jesus in the Gospels that I shared with you why?
Your commits are those of a child? Most everyone here sees what you are doing. You make a charge against someone the isn't true and then try to make them defend it. It works in politics but not here. Only an evil person bares false witness against another.

Just as the Pharisees got people to bare false witness about what Jesus said you are doing the same thing.

I, personally do not ever wish to say anything to you. But I see what you are doing and I know where it comes from.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
HR read Jesus the words in the Gospels, and learn true Christianity..get out of the bondage of sin, and come to the truth and it will make you free as Jesus promised in the Gospel of John.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this thread does not move towards topic it will be closed.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
justaname said:
If this thread does not move towards topic it will be closed.
Good idea since it already has a mountain of words. Since I started it you have my thanks for closing it.