A Third Jewish Temple is Required

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's idiotic what you propose, since you have not offered any Bible Scripture evidence that disproves the 'facts' of Bible Scripture I showed in my above posts.
We were discussing passages like Dan 9 and 11. They were already proposed by you to say something that many, in church history, have disagreed with. So it isn't a matter of bringing other Bible Scriptures into this, but about how to interpret the ones you've already brought into it.

Reactions: covenantee

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still a cop out.
Full acceptance and invitation to engage is somehow a "cop out" to you? LOL! No, not at all; it is what it is. Hey, bring it, Davy. Seems to me you're the one copping out.

You won't discuss the Scriptures I presented because you don't know enough about them.
Try me. :) Unless you're... scared...

giphy.gif

You are the one who instead of discussing the Scriptures I presented started your 'credibility' attack...
You're the one attacking, Davy. I say, take a deep breath, calm down, and let's discuss.

...you hypocrite.
giphy.gif

LOL!

Let's have a go at it, Davy. :)

Grace and peace to you.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Full acceptance and invitation to engage is somehow a "cop out" to you? LOL! No, not at all; it is what it is. Hey, bring it, Davy. Seems to me you're the one copping out.

Try me. :) Unless you're... scared...

You're the one attacking, Davy. I say, take a deep breath, calm down, and let's discuss.

LOL!

Let's have a go at it, Davy. :)

Grace and peace to you.

Your stupid media images are not very convincing. Your use of them reveals your cocky attitude against me AND God's Truth in His Word. May my Heavenly Father rebuke you, in the Name of Jesus Christ. And it is coming, His Word will not be mocked like you are doing.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those brethren in Christ who love God's Truth in His Word...

Beware of those who try to attack the Scriptures that God gave to reveal a standing Jewish temple in Jerusalem is required in order to fulfill the "abomination of desolation" prophecy which Lord Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel (from Daniel 8, 9, 11, and 12). Those most strongly against this Truth in God's Word about the coming 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem for the end will be the false Jews of the "synagogue of Satan" which Jesus pointed to...

Jesus speaking...
Rev 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
KJV

Rev 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
KJV

Why would those be against the building of a 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem today? There's already a couple of orthodox Jewish groups in Jerusalem that have been collecting materials to build their 3rd temple, even with having already cut the cornerstone and having tried to place it upon the temple mount.

So why would Jews here on this forum be against such an idea? Are they afraid... The Word of God about the coming false-Messiah might be true, or something? I can understand why those on men's false Pre-trib Rapture theory might be against a new 3rd temple, simply because they want their followers to believe Jesus is coming to rapture them out prior to the "great tribulation", which just ain't gonna' happen, not according to Jesus in His Word.

I also understand how others who are against the Jews building a 3rd temple today are simply being deceived by doctrines of men devised by the religious organizational systems they follow. I don't have to worry about that, because I'm not beholden to preach according to their man-made doctrines. I'm free to teach Bible as written, and let the chips fall where they may. Maybe those others are a little jealous of my position in Christ Jesus? I don't know, but it sure is weird that they are against God's Word that emphatically points to a standing Jewish temple at the end of this world in order for the Daniel "abomination of desolation" IDOL to be setup in for false worship by the coming Antichrist.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your stupid media images are not very convincing.
Well, many times, one does indeed have a hard time understanding his or her self... :) It probably has more to do with lack of humility and honesty with oneself more than anything. But GIFs are a pretty good communicative tool from time to time in a forum like this. :)

Your use of them reveals your cocky attitude against me
You're admonishing me for having a cocky attitude? Well...

giphy.gif

AND God's Truth in His Word. May my Heavenly Father rebuke you, in the Name of Jesus Christ. And it is coming, His Word will not be mocked like you are doing.
Far be it from me to mock God's Word. But sometimes in an exchange like this one between me and you ~ sometimes ~ a dose of sarcasm is useful. :) Why don't you just take me up on my offer, Davy? Let's have a good conversation. Here, I'll start us off:

Why would those be against the building of a 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem today?
No one here is really against this in any way, Davy. They just don't buy in to your idea of what that temple is... the true nature of it. And whether it's building is purely future or not.

There's already a couple of orthodox Jewish groups in Jerusalem that have been collecting materials to build their 3rd temple...
Sure, as if anyone can hurry God along... or make it happen...

, even with having already cut the cornerstone and having tried to place it upon the temple mount.

So why would Jews here on this forum be against such an idea? Are they afraid... The Word of God about the coming false-Messiah might be true, or something? I can understand why those on men's false Pre-trib Rapture theory might be against a new 3rd temple, simply because they want their followers to believe Jesus is coming to rapture them out prior to the "great tribulation", which just ain't gonna' happen, not according to Jesus in His Word.
To this, the only think I would say at this point is that I would wholeheartedly agree with you that pretrib believers of all shapes and forms are terribly mistaken, and about many things.

I also understand how others who are against the Jews building a 3rd temple
<eyeroll>

I'm free to teach Bible as written...
Certainly, you are. :) I wish you'd start doing it... :)

...it sure is weird that they are against God's Word that emphatically points to a standing Jewish temple at the end of this world in order for the Daniel "abomination of desolation" IDOL to be setup in for false worship by the coming Antichrist.
Just speaking for myself (because that's all I can really do), I'm not "against" anything in God's Word. But I certainly am disappointed with people make it out to be something other than it is. But God will take care of that in His time. My offer of earnest discussion and exchange of ideas and understandings stands.

Grace and peace to you.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, many times, one does indeed have a hard time understanding his or her self... :) It probably has more to do with lack of humility and honesty with oneself more than anything. But GIFs are a pretty good communicative tool from time to time in a forum like this. :)
The beginning of understanding comes from God's Word, not man's. And using GIFs for personal attacks at one's credibility is still... a personal attack. Because you think they are 'cute' reveals your lack of maturity, for that kind of thing is what a young kid would do.

You're admonishing me for having a cocky attitude? Well...
Yes, which is why you act like a little kid when acting like that, because it does nothing to prove any point you might have.

Far be it from me to mock God's Word. But sometimes in an exchange like this one between me and you ~ sometimes ~ a dose of sarcasm is useful. :) Why don't you just take me up on my offer, Davy? Let's have a good conversation. Here, I'll start us off:
That is another thing that reveals your child and lack of maturity, when you think you are not mocking God's Word by trying to throw out meaningless counterpoints, you think it will hit me that you aim at, but instead you mock The Word of God for not even trying... to understand what the Scripture says as written. Our Heavenly Father and His Son sees you doing that too.

No one here is really against this in any way, Davy. They just don't buy in to your idea of what that temple is... the true nature of it. And whether it's building is purely future or not.
Yes they are against it, because people that do not understand something usually band with others to try and put it down. Such are those who rely on men's doctrines instead of the simplicity of the Word of God.

And as far as those who don't accept the idea of the future 3rd Jewish temple built by the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem for the end, you'd be surprised how many well understand it is required per the written Bible Scripture, so I'm not alone with teaching about it from God's Word.

And that... is another proof of how YOU WORK AGAINST GOD'S WORD, simply because the "abomination of desolation" prophecy per the Book of Daniel is specifically about the placing of an IDOL abomination inside the Jew's temple in Jerusalem for the end of this world. (Daniel 11:31; Matthew 24:15-21).

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
And as far as those who don't accept the idea of the future 3rd Jewish temple built by the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem for the end, you'd be surprised how many well understand it is required per the written Bible Scripture, so I'm not alone with teaching about it from God's Word.
The Prophetic scriptures are clear; there will be a new Temple in Jerusalem in the end times. And Paul is clear too, when he says that it will be God's Temple. 2 Thess 2:4
The Jews won't build a new Temple, they have had 75 years to do that and only a cultish fringe of Judaism has tried to do it; and failed.

Ezekiel 40 to 48, tells us all about how the true Israelites; the Christian peoples, will live in all of the Holy Land and will build a Temple to worship God in.
We know from Revelation, that Satan will take it over for the final 3 1/2 years before Jesus Returns and chains Satan up.

Last edited:

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beginning of understanding comes from God's Word, not man's.
I’m very well aware of that, Davy. Right you are, there, for sure.

And using GIFs for personal attacks at one's credibility is still... a personal attack.
I get that you are perceiving it as an attack. :) it’s not about you, though, Davy. It’s about your self-righteousness and condescension. Yes, I am mocking that; it is well-deserved. :)

Because you think they are 'cute' reveals your lack of maturity, for that kind of thing is what a young kid would do.
Pffft. And I say your self-righteousness and condescension reflect quite a bit about you, and immaturity is one of those things.

Age is immaterial, but… Well, I’ll just say that that black and white Brando eye roll GIF dates me pretty well. :) And it’s very communicative when well placed... And, do kind of wish I could be young again… Well, sometimes… :)

Yes, which is why you act like a little kid when acting like that, because it does nothing to prove any point you might have.
My “cuteness” is not meant to prove any point, but really to indicate my shrugging off of your self-righteousness, condescension, and… well, yes, your attacks on my character. But hey, go ahead; my identity is in Christ. I’m sure you would say the same; I’m not insinuating yours is not.

That is another thing that reveals your child and lack of maturity, when you think you are not mocking God's Word…
I get that you think I am “mocking the Word of God,” but no, never would I do such a thing. Ya just an empty accusation.

by trying to throw out meaningless counterpoints…
Not even sure what your talking about here. I’ll just say that just because you may disagree or be offended by anything I have said renders any… counterpoint… I have made (again, no clue what you’re referring to here, and don’t care, to be perfectly frank) meaningless. So yeah, my apologies, but I’m just not concerned about that. At all.

you think it will hit me that you aim at…
I do think some things should hit you, Davy. You know, in the sense of… realizing some things, about a number of things… and about yourself, frankly. So… yes. :)

you mock The Word of God…
Not at all. An example or two might be useful. :) But no. :)

not even trying... to understand what the Scripture says as written.
So, if I disagree with you concerning what is written, then I am (a) mocking the Word of God, and (b) not trying to understand what is written. I see… :)

Our Heavenly Father and His Son sees you doing that too.
Well, they’re certainly aware of all that goes on, yes. :) Hey, Davy, I’m really sorry, but yes, I’m mocking you. :) Well, your “holier-than-thou-ness.”

Yes they are against it, because people that do not understand something usually band with others to try and put it down.
I’m not “banding together” with anyone here. That has no relevance, anyway. And again, just because one (or some, or many) disagree with you regarding what God’s Word says means neither that they necessarily don’t understand it or that they are mocking God’s Word; such an accusation has no merit.

…as far as those who don't accept the idea of the future 3rd Jewish temple built by the Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem for the end, you'd be surprised how many well understand it is required per the written Bible Scripture…
I’m very much not surprised and am well aware that many think along the same lines as you. There are many who think along the same lines as I regarding these things. It is called disagreement. And Davy, it’s okay. Really. It’s okay. :)

So I’m not alone with teaching it from God’s Word.
No, you’re certainly not alone. :) Nor am I. :)

And that... is another proof of how YOU WORK AGAINST GOD'S WORD
Nope. You think I do, maybe ~ and again, I’m not concerned about your thinking that ~ but I’m most certainly not.

And, well, in the sense that you say what you’re saying here, Davy, I would say the very same to you. But it’s ridiculous, really, because nobody and no thing can really “work against” God’s Word:

* God’s Word always accomplishes the purpose for which it is sent; it never returns to Him void/empty (Isaiah 55:11).

* The grass withers, and the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands/endures forever (Isaiah 40:8; 1 Peter 1:24-25).

We just disagree. And we’re certainly not the only ones… :)

simply because the "abomination of desolation" prophecy per the Book of Daniel is specifically about the placing of an IDOL abomination inside the Jew's temple in Jerusalem for the end of this world. (Daniel 11:31; Matthew 24:15-21).
Well, the Word of God says what it says. Maybe we can just leave it at that. :)

Grace and peace to you, Davy.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You shouldn't ever compare the spiritual temple which is in Christ via The Spirit with an earthly temple that can be trampled upon or corrupted.

The spiritual temple, of which the foundation is of the Apostles, and prophets, with Christ as The Cornerstone, and we as lively stones, is not related to any 'material' earthly building or location. It's because the spiritual temple is of The Spirit. And Spirit is not of the flesh (John 3:6).

Therefore, those preachers pushing the false doctrine that the 2 Thessalonians 2:4 "temple of God" is the spiritual temple in Christ, are actually preaching falseness from the devil's children. That doctrine is of the devil, and is designed to deceive those in Christ Jesus.

That "temple of God" which Apostle Paul mentioned is a traditional Jewish stone temple in Jerusalem. The Daniel prophecy for the end about the future "abomination of desolation" idol placed in the sanctuary in Jerusalem by the coming Antichrist means a standing Jewish stone temple in Jerusalem is required for the end.
You have 100% disqualified yourself from being taken seriously in your own thread.

It could just as well be said that "those preachers pushing the false doctrine that the 2 Thessalonians 2:4 "temple of God" is a stone temple in Jerusalem, are actually preaching falseness from the devil's children. That doctrine is of the devil, and is designed to deceive those in Christ Jesus." (to quote your own words used against anyone who disagrees with Davy).

It is however indeed a false accusation from the devil to say either that those who are "pushing" for a stone temple OR that those who are "pushing" for the New Testament Temple, are the devil's children.

Your accusations are deplorable and you expose the spirit behind your post with such words - which is not the Holy Spirit.

The temple that Antiochus IV defiled or made desolate (or whatever it is that you want to call it) is not associated with the destruction of that temple in the text, but Daniel 9:26 associates the mention of the people of the prince who would come with the destruction of that temple.

Therein lies the identification of one part of your error, but it's not the only error in your thinking. The root of your thinking IMO is your lack of belief in Christ's teaching and His apostle's teaching regarding what sort of temple the Almighty Creator of the heavens and the earth dwells in.

The identification of the source of your false accusation against those who disagree with you is far worse than error. You betray the fact that you have no respect for Christ by your use of such words against His flock.

"A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings out good things; and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings out evil things. But I say to you that every idle word, whatever men may speak, they shall give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned." -- Matthew 12:35-37.​

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Therefore, those preachers pushing the false doctrine that the 2 Thessalonians 2:4 "temple of God" is the spiritual temple in Christ, are actually preaching falseness from the devil's children. That doctrine is of the devil, and is designed to deceive those in Christ Jesus.
It has been repeatedly demonstrated that Paul uses "naos" consistently in his epistles to refer to the spiritual temple of the believer; collectively, the Church. Using Scripture to interpret Scripture, it is clear that 2 Thessalonians 2:4 is such an occurrence.

Of what doctrine, then, is your "physical temple"?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been repeatedly demonstrated that Paul uses "naos" consistently in his epistles to refer to the spiritual temple of the believer; collectively, the Church. Using Scripture to interpret Scripture, it is clear that 2 Thessalonians 2:4 is such an occurrence.

Of what doctrine, then, is your "physical temple"?
I agree! It is quite evident that most here do not understand who "the strong man" is, and where he does dwell. Luke 11:20-26; Mat. 12:29; Mark 3:27

But now, ever since the "stronger than he" has come, satan has been "bound" in "chains of darkness", never to enter God's Heaven again, and therefore has been "bound" to this earth, the place of his endless death, aka "the bottomless pit".

He has also "bound" him from re-entering any and all who have God's Holy Spirit within them, thus making them each to be a "NEW creature" [creation], the temple of the Living God.
2 Cor. 4
[7] But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
1 John 4:1-4.
[4] Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: covenantee

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree! It is quite evident that most here do not understand who "the strong man" is, and where he does dwell. Luke 11:20-26; Mat. 12:29; Mark 3:27

But now, ever since the "stronger than he" has come, satan has been "bound" in "chains of darkness", never to enter God's Heaven again, and therefore has been "bound" to this earth, the place of his endless death, aka "the bottomless pit".

He has also "bound" him from re-entering any and all who have God's Holy Spirit within them, thus making them each to be a "NEW creature" [creation], the temple of the Living God.
2 Cor. 4
[7] But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
1 John 4:1-4.
[4] Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

There's that FALSE DOCTRINE again folks, the idea that Satan has already been bound, which is a falsehood because it pushes the lie that the events of Revelation 20 have already begun when they have not!

When Satan is bound per Revelation 20:1-2, it REQUIRES Jesus' 2nd coming, which has NOT happened yet today.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

There's that FALSE DOCTRINE again folks, the idea that Satan has already been bound, which is a falsehood because it pushes the lie that the events of Revelation 20 have already begun when they have not!

When Satan is bound per Revelation 20:1-2, it REQUIRES Jesus' 2nd coming, which has NOT happened yet today.

This doctrine is also false on your part Davy.

In Isaiah 24:21-22, it states this: -

21 It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will punish on high the host of exalted ones,
And on the face of the land the kings of the face of the land.
22 They will be gathered together,
As prisoners are gathered in the pit,
And will be shut up in the prison;
After many days they will be punished.

It is not until the Bottomless Pit is opened after 1,000 years of their imprisonment in the pit has passed that, as we are told in Revelation 19:17-21, Jesus come down on His horse to do battle against the Beast and the False Prophet and captures them and dispatches them into the Lake of Fire. Then in Rev 20:1-3 we are told that after the judgement of the heavenly hosts in heaven that Satna when he comes down to the face of the earth is immediately captured and imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years. We are also told in rev 20:7-10 that Satan is also captured and dispatched into the Lake of fire with the Beast and the False Prophet.

The only hint that Jesus is involved in the Judgement of the Kings of the earth is found in Luke 14:31-32. But this involvement seems to be a fleeting visit to judges the kings of the earth in our near future, in about 20 years' time into our future. When Satan is imprisoned in Rev 20:1-3, we are told in Rev 20:4- 6 that Christ will minister from Heaven as our New High Priest with those who have lost their heads for their faith for 1,000 years.

Sorry Davy, but the scriptures do not support you theory that Jesus is required as you suggest.

Shalom

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This doctrine is also false on your part Davy.

In Isaiah 24:21-22, it states this: -

21 It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will punish on high the host of exalted ones,
And on the face of the land the kings of the face of the land.
22 They will be gathered together,
As prisoners are gathered in the pit,
And will be shut up in the prison;
After many days they will be punished.

It is not until the Bottomless Pit is opened after 1,000 years of their imprisonment in the pit has passed that, as we are told in Revelation 19:17-21, Jesus come down on His horse to do battle against the Beast and the False Prophet and captures them and dispatches them into the Lake of Fire. Then in Rev 20:1-3 we are told that after the judgement of the heavenly hosts in heaven that Satna when he comes down to the face of the earth is immediately captured and imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years. We are also told in rev 20:7-10 that Satan is also captured and dispatched into the Lake of fire with the Beast and the False Prophet.

The only hint that Jesus is involved in the Judgement of the Kings of the earth is found in Luke 14:31-32. But this involvement seems to be a fleeting visit to judges the kings of the earth in our near future, in about 20 years' time into our future. When Satan is imprisoned in Rev 20:1-3, we are told in Rev 20:4- 6 that Christ will minister from Heaven as our New High Priest with those who have lost their heads for their faith for 1,000 years.

Sorry Davy, but the scriptures do not support you theory that Jesus is required as you suggest.

Shalom

You're not actually reading... what that Isaiah 24 Scripture says. You are only spouting a 'theory' that either those you listen to devised, or that you came up with on the fly...

Isa 24:20-23
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

What timing is the above event? That is "day of the Lord" time, when God is going to shake this earth once again (end of Hebrews 12). It is the day of Christ's future return to this earth. OK then, that begins Christ's 1,000 years reign over the nations, a la Zechariah 14 and Revelation 20, and Psalms 2, and Rev.12:5, and Rev.2:27 and Rev.19:15.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

"in that day" meaning He will do what? He will punish those kings of the earth, but how will he do that then when He returns to reign?

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Do you not see that first part above in red, that shows those kings will be gathered as prisoners in the pit at that time when Jesus returns? That is the START of Christ's 1,000 years reign with the "rod of iron".

Then do you not see that last part in green, which reveals that ONLY "after many days" those kings will be "visited"? What is that "after many days" time? That is the 1,000 years of Rev.20, the time when Jesus will reign over the wicked with His rod of iron. When that 1,000 years is over, those kings will be judged and sentenced, as all... the unsaved of the nations will also be judged at God's Great White Throne Judgment.

So this is really simple IF... one actually follows what is written in God's Word, and not getting suckered into men's doctrines.

Then look at the next event after those in the pit are "visited"...

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously.
KJV

That verse is then about the Eternal Reign by both The Father and The Son in His future Kingdom on earth, WITHOUT the existence of any of the wicked, or unrighteous.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're not actually reading... what that Isaiah 24 Scripture says. You are only spouting a 'theory' that either those you listen to devised, or that you came up with on the fly...

Isa 24:20-23
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

What timing is the above event? That is "day of the Lord" time, when God is going to shake this earth once again (end of Hebrews 12). It is the day of Christ's future return to this earth. OK then, that begins Christ's 1,000 years reign over the nations, a la Zechariah 14 and Revelation 20, and Psalms 2, and Rev.12:5, and Rev.2:27 and Rev.19:15.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

"in that day" meaning He will do what? He will punish those kings of the earth, but how will he do that then when He returns to reign?

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Do you not see that first part above in red, that shows those kings will be gathered as prisoners in the pit at that time when Jesus returns? That is the START of Christ's 1,000 years reign with the "rod of iron".

Then do you not see that last part in green, which reveals that ONLY "after many days" those kings will be "visited"? What is that "after many days" time? That is the 1,000 years of Rev.20, the time when Jesus will reign over the wicked with His rod of iron. When that 1,000 years is over, those kings will be judged and sentenced, as all... the unsaved of the nations will also be judged at God's Great White Throne Judgment.

So this is really simple IF... one actually follows what is written in God's Word, and not getting suckered into men's doctrines.

Then look at the next event after those in the pit are "visited"...

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously.
KJV

That verse is then about the Eternal Reign by both The Father and The Son in His future Kingdom on earth, WITHOUT the existence of any of the wicked, or unrighteous.

You are a pseudo expert when it comes to understanding the scriptures as demonstrated in your quoted post above.

You object when others call you out and claim that those that do “are only spouting a 'theory' that either those you listen to devised, or that you came up with on the fly.”

Well congratulations. You have described just how you arrive at what you post. However, you astound me sometimes with your contextual accuracy in your posts based on the scriptures that you reference.

Now in your understanding you have the Armageddon event/judgement occurring (Isaiah 24:21-22) at the end of the Seventh Age during the Little While Period which is not correct. We have already seen the first part of the Sixth Bowl Judgement played out before us and seen in every corner of the earth. God in Ezekiel 34 promises Israel that He will give them peace for a time by the removal of the “beasts of the fields,” from amongst them when they turn back to Him and He gathers Israel to Himself. That is what Isaiah 24:21-22 is speaking about. The time of the removal of the beasts of the Field from the face of the earth that occurs when the Kings of the earth are judged. Paul also tells us that when the fullness of time of the gentiles trampling God’s Sanctuary and His earthly hosts for 2,300 years comes to its completion, then, after that time, all of Israel will be saved. (Now I am not going to get into an discussion as to whether the English word “all” actually means “all.”)

Davy you are quoting the KJV and my experience when proof checking the KJV is that it is contextually flawed and because of this it is misleading.

The KJV you have quoted in your rebuttal shows why you are confused.

Your attempt to grasp Hebrews 12:26 to indicate when the Day of the Lord will occur and the Lord will shake to earth, assumes that the Lord will only shake the earth once and so you come to a wrong understanding. The Lord God has shaken and will shake the earth many times. Here in is your problem, you are indicating that the Lord will only shake the earth once at the end of the Seventh Age.

Davy if you want to be a theological expert, then you will need to study the scriptures more so that your timeline will agrees with Gods’ End Times’ timeline. At this present time, you have made too many assumptions that skew your understanding away from what is actually prophesied.

Goodbye