A very simple question.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I told you three times now I dont read your posts. You have you own little club. I dont want in it.
Ok one more just because you are so far off the mark.
Jesus said I was given all power on heaven and earth. How much power ? All power. Is there any power outside of Jesus NO. If there was then Jesus would be wrong. the clown called satan that you hold in such high reguard has no power none. Because Jesus has all power. This is so simple and a pity to see you give so much honour to the weasel that we trample into the ground and make him and his a foot stool for Christ.
stop honouring him. You words are life and death. each time you give the ferret a footing. he has no power none. Jesus has ALL POWER IN HEAVEN AND ON THE EARTH. Alleluya. God is good all the time.

Jesus was talking about the Word of God that he testified to to start the millennium reign of Christ where all things visible and invisible were created. He wasn't talking about his body that perished 2,000 years ago.

John 12
44: And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.
45: And he who sees me sees him who sent me.
46: I have come as light into the world, that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48: He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day.
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

The "visible" human being ( flesh of man ) named Jesus died but the Word of God remains forever and ever.

Isaiah 40
6: A voice says, "Cry!" And I said, "What shall I cry?" All flesh is grass, and all its beauty is like the flower of the field.
7: The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the LORD blows upon it; surely the people is grass.
8: The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God will stand for ever.

You were definitely not chosen to understand the difference between the flesh of man that perishes and the spirit of man that was created in the spirit of God called the Word of God.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

The "Word of God" is not about one flesh named Jesus.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was talking about the Word of God that he testified to to start the millennium reign of Christ where all things visible and invisible were created. He wasn't talking about his body that perished 2,000 years ago.

John 12
44: And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.
45: And he who sees me sees him who sent me.
46: I have come as light into the world, that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48: He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day.
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

The "visible" human being ( flesh of man ) named Jesus died but the Word of God remains forever and ever.

Isaiah 40
6: A voice says, "Cry!" And I said, "What shall I cry?" All flesh is grass, and all its beauty is like the flower of the field.
7: The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the LORD blows upon it; surely the people is grass.
8: The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God will stand for ever.

You were definitely not chosen to understand the difference between the flesh of man that perishes and the spirit of man that was created in the spirit of God called the Word of God.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.

The "Word of God" is not about one flesh named Jesus.

According to scripture Jesus' body did not die as we see death. His body of flesh did not decompose in a grave as ours do.

Acts 2:27
27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
NKJV

Acts 2:31
31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.
NKJV

Acts 13:37
37 but He whom God raised up saw no corruption.
NKJV

Ekim Nworb

Jan 25, 2017
Georgia, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because Paul would like for everyone to speak in tongues doesn't mean that they all had the gift. If I have the gift of teaching and I said " I would that all be teachers," does this mean that all "should" be teachers?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just because Paul would like for everyone to speak in tongues doesn't mean that they all had the gift. If I have the gift of teaching and I said " I would that all be teachers," does this mean that all "should" be teachers?
Well its Gods will as it God word not Pauls. And yes it does. See some people look at every scripture through the teaching they were taught.
I seen it like you. Now I know better. I was told healing doesnt work aswell. And I thought they were right. But now I know better. all the gifts are for all believers. You and the others with an argument cannot take away tounges and healing away from me. I know it from experiance and you dont. So at the very least please jsut state what you think and that is fine. But your all trying to teach matter of fact and cant. You have zero experiance in either. I never had any gift. I went after healing because I was taught it was for all. I seen it my wife and children seen and now our friends are seeing it. Whats the chances we all just so happened to have the gift? A man with an experiance is NEVER at the mercy of a man with and argument.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
According to scripture Jesus' body did not die as we see death. His body of flesh did not decompose in a grave as ours do.

Acts 2:27
27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
NKJV

Acts 2:31
31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.
NKJV

Acts 13:37
37 but He whom God raised up saw no corruption.
NKJV

The New Testament was not written and produced by God's chosen servants. They came from the information called Satan and the beast mixed with some stolen words that God's servants were speaking and writing for God. What you're quoting here did not come from the knowledge called Christ. It came from religious men who were worshiping the beast.

The flesh of man called Jesus died and will never be used again because it's only a visible image in the minds of men that are not our true created existence. Even Jesus knew his flesh was not important as far as our eternal life goes. He learned that all flesh perishes and that only the spirit of man remains in the spirit of God called the Word of God. The religious men who wrote and produced the New Testament did not understand this fact.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;
16: but when a man turns to the Lord the veil is removed.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

The Word of God is the INVISIBLE Spirit.

John 1

Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.