A very simple question.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So you don't believe in the two different kinds of thoughts and images that us in Christ understand very well?
It was the Holy Ghost Not God nor Jesus.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
It was the Holy Ghost Not God nor Jesus.

Jesus is the name of the visible body. The mind of men is where the Spirit of God delivers all the images and thoughts that we experience. The Holy Spirit is the images and thoughts that come from Christ. All the rest of the images and thoughts we experience in this first generation comes from Satan and the beast. Those of us who were elected to experience the thoughts from Christ learn about what Christ is and how we'll experience the future after the day of the Lord is used to destroy Satan and the beast and all the visible images and thoughts they generated within the minds of men. God ( Word of God ) is where all things visible and invisible come from that we experience as life.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Jesus and all the rest of our bodies and experiences came from the Word of God.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus is the name of the visible body. The mind of men is where the Spirit of God delivers all the images and thoughts that we experience. The Holy Spirit is the images and thoughts that come from Christ. All the rest of the images and thoughts we experience in this first generation comes from Satan and the beast. Those of us who were elected to experience the thoughts from Christ learn about what Christ is and how we'll experience the future after the day of the Lord is used to destroy Satan and the beast and all the visible images and thoughts they generated within the minds of men. God ( Word of God ) is where all things visible and invisible come from that we experience as life.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Jesus and all the rest of our bodies and experiences came from the Word of God.
I never read what you said in scripture. I did read the Holy Ghost gives as He desires we all know God is three in one. Stop with the twisting stuff to suit your mistakes. Why you find it so hard to say I was wrong . Stop it. :)

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I never read what you said in scripture. I did read the Holy Ghost gives as He desires we all know God is three in one. Stop with the twisting stuff to suit your mistakes. Why you find it so hard to say I was wrong . Stop it. :)

It's impossible for me to twist any of the words that the Holy Spirit of God forms in my mind. But Satan and the beast certainly can twist those words in the minds they influence to make them believe they are the one's interpreting the scriptures correctly. This is why most readers of the Bible cannot understand any of the OT prophecies that God has me use to back up all the knowledge that is revealed to me from those words He forms in my mind from Christ.

God never has me tell his believers or unbelievers that they are wrong. He just keeps pumping me the words to write or speak to try help them understand the knowledge from Christ that is eternal and true. All the images and thoughts from Satan and the beast that all the inhabitants on earth have been experiencing since the beginning will be destroyed on the day of the Lord including all of the inhabitants.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's impossible for me to twist any of the words that the Holy Spirit of God forms in my mind. But Satan and the beast certainly can twist those words in the minds they influence to make them believe they are the one's interpreting the scriptures correctly. This is why most readers of the Bible cannot understand any of the OT prophecies that God has me use to back up all the knowledge that is revealed to me from those words He forms in my mind from Christ.

God never has me tell his believers or unbelievers that they are wrong. He just keeps pumping me the words to write or speak to try help them understand the knowledge from Christ that is eternal and true. All the images and thoughts from Satan and the beast that all the inhabitants on earth have been experiencing since the beginning will be destroyed on the day of the Lord including all of the inhabitants.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Well I see you all over the place and what you have I really dont want to be a part of a little club like yours. So carry on regardless

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Well I see you all over the place and what you have I really dont want to be a part of a little club like yours. So carry on regardless

The little club I am involved in is not understood by those who were not elected to participate in the millennium reign of Christ as servants and believers of the gospel of God.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The little club I am involved in is not understood by those who were not elected to participate in the millennium reign of Christ as servants and believers of the gospel of God.
Where can we read about this? is it invitation only? I am in an super elite club to. I am a joint aire with Christ. You can join that one if you like?

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Where can we read about this? is it invitation only? I am in an super elite club to. I am a joint aire with Christ. You can join that one if you like?

The small group of servants I belong to testified to the knowledge of God called Christ. This is how we learn about the beast that's written about in the books of Daniel and Revelation. We have to learn all about the beast, what it's used for and why it was created in order to understand how we're created. If you can tell me what the beast is and why it was necessary for the revealing of the Truth, then I will agree with you that you have obtained the mind of Christ.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The small group of servants I belong to testified to the knowledge of God called Christ. This is how we learn about the beast that's written about in the books of Daniel and Revelation. We have to learn all about the beast, what it's used for and why it was created in order to understand how we're created. If you can tell me what the beast is and why it was necessary for the revealing of the Truth, then I will agree with you that you have obtained the mind of Christ.
You can continue to wallow in the beast and learn all about the beast. I want to learn about Jesus. I want to learn His will for my life. I want to learn how to show people the love of Jesus because the church like you has failed to show people love. I want to lay down my life for jesus as He did. I want to die to self and live for Christ that dwells in me. I want to die and be done with sin and living for me. I ask God for these things daily only since the last two three weeks. on a daily basis. I give no glory to satan. If I study anything I look to Christ and nothing else I have no satisfaction since a month in anything. I ask for a heart to whorship God in spirit and truth aI ask for a desire to stay in the secret place. I ask for a desire to pray in the spirit longer. I ask for a heart to love the city I live in. So I really dont need what you are chasing a knowledge of satn. why would you want that. Give satan no place in your life. You have zero scriopture telling you to study the beast that is what we are here for.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
You can continue to wallow in the beast and learn all about the beast. I want to learn about Jesus. I want to learn His will for my life. I want to learn how to show people the love of Jesus because the church like you has failed to show people love. I want to lay down my life for jesus as He did. I want to die to self and live for Christ that dwells in me. I want to die and be done with sin and living for me. I ask God for these things daily only since the last two three weeks. on a daily basis. I give no glory to satan. If I study anything I look to Christ and nothing else I have no satisfaction since a month in anything. I ask for a heart to whorship God in spirit and truth aI ask for a desire to stay in the secret place. I ask for a desire to pray in the spirit longer. I ask for a heart to love the city I live in. So I really dont need what you are chasing a knowledge of satn. why would you want that. Give satan no place in your life. You have zero scriopture telling you to study the beast that is what we are here for.

Learning about Jesus is like learning about the other human beings who were used to write and speak for our Father in heaven. The beast was created by our Creator for the purpose of revealing how we're created which is the only purpose of this first temporary generation. It makes no difference which human being was used to testify to the knowledge of God called Christ. All human beings die in this generation so those who worship the visible bodies of God's servants are totally deceived.

All us servants of God who testified to the knowledge called Christ had to write about the beast until we knew exactly what it is and why it was used by our Creator. The beast is the most important knowledge to understand to learn what the tree of life is that all us servants testified to, which is the source of everything we experience called life.

Learning about the life of Jesus won't get you anywhere. Jesus knew that the words he spoke for his Father in heaven were the most important part of his mission on earth.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

John 12
44: And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.
45: And he who sees me sees him who sent me.
46: I have come as light into the world, that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48: He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day.
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

Who is more important? The words from our Father in heaven that Jesus spoke for Him or Jesus?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the heart of the discussion,

Are tounges for all its really simple yes or no question if you know the scriptures in reguard to tounges.

keeping it simple, and put this in perspective.
1. other tongues, answer 1 Corinthians 14:22 "Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe". so why are believers speaking in tongues?

2. unknown tongue, answer 1 Corinthians 14:2 "For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries". answer 1 Corinthians 14:13 & 14 "Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret. 14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful".

3. New tongue, Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues"

tongues are not for everyone, but for someone. it's a gift, 1 Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal". but not every man have the same gift, 1 Corinthians 12:11 "But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will".

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
This is the heart of the discussion,

Are tounges for all its really simple yes or no question if you know the scriptures in reguard to tounges.

keeping it simple, and put this in perspective.
1. other tongues, answer 1 Corinthians 14:22 "Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe". so why are believers speaking in tongues?

2. unknown tongue, answer 1 Corinthians 14:2 "For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries". answer 1 Corinthians 14:13 & 14 "Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret. 14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful".

3. New tongue, Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues"

tongues are not for everyone, but for someone. it's a gift, 1 Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal". but not every man have the same gift, 1 Corinthians 12:11 "But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will".

The idea of people babbling garbage out of their mouths comes from Satan, not from Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea of people babbling garbage out of their mouths comes from Satan, not from Christ.

is an unknown tongue babbling from Satsn yes or no?. I'll be look forward to your answer. thanks in advance.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Learning about Jesus is like learning about the other human beings who were used to write and speak for our Father in heaven. The beast was created by our Creator for the purpose of revealing how we're created which is the only purpose of this first temporary generation. It makes no difference which human being was used to testify to the knowledge of God called Christ. All human beings die in this generation so those who worship the visible bodies of God's servants are totally deceived.

All us servants of God who testified to the knowledge called Christ had to write about the beast until we knew exactly what it is and why it was used by our Creator. The beast is the most important knowledge to understand to learn what the tree of life is that all us servants testified to, which is the source of everything we experience called life.

Learning about the life of Jesus won't get you anywhere. Jesus knew that the words he spoke for his Father in heaven were the most important part of his mission on earth.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

John 12
44: And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.
45: And he who sees me sees him who sent me.
46: I have come as light into the world, that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48: He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day.
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

Who is more important? The words from our Father in heaven that Jesus spoke for Him or Jesus?
Your talking in riddles I told you I have no need of anything you have to offer from now on.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Your talking in riddles I told you I have no need of anything you have to offer from now on.

This is why the word of the Lord seems like riddles to you;

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life."
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;
16: but when a man turns to the Lord the veil is removed.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

If you weren't chosen to hear the word of the Lord and understand some of the knowledge or all of it, then it was planned by our Creator that you will reject it. There's nothing to worry about though. You will hear the voice of God in the next generation and all God's people will know Him and worship life in Christ forever and ever. This generation was only planned to use a few servants and believers to testify to this knowledge of God called Christ to learn who we are in this crazy world and how we were created. Now that we understand how we're created, this generation will come to an end on the day of the Lord when everything on earth is destroyed starting with a violent shaking of the earth.

Matthew 24
14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

2 Peter 3
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Look man if we cant get past the first part there is no point going anywhere else with this . I never read any scriptures you quopted after I under stood your in a club that I am not according to you. You like stranger and me we cant talk about anything its pointless.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Look man if we cant get past the first part there is no point going anywhere else with this . I never read any scriptures you quopted after I under stood your in a club that I am not according to you. You like stranger and me we cant talk about anything its pointless.

I totally understand why you can't find the knowledge of Christ in the scriptures unless you were chosen to hear the voice of God speaking commands into your mind that forced you to confess and repent of every single sin you ever committed. This is the only way to suppress the power of Satan and the beast before you can be used as a servant to testify to the knowledge of Christ. Once you start testifying to every word formed in your mind from the knowledge of God called Christ, you will learn that you possess the mind of Christ. From that point on, all your testimonies will reveal all the hidden things that man cannot possibly see such as the source of everything we experience called the tree of life. We learn about the beast and why it was used to teach humans how to build false gods with their human hands until the modern computer technology was built. We learn about how this generation will end on the day of the Lord and how we'll experience life after that day.

You don't have any knowledge about these hidden things and you won't believe anything that God has me type into this forum so it appears you were not chosen during this temporary generation to believe in Christ, the eternal information that will give us new images and thoughts in the next generation.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I told you three times now I dont read your posts. You have you own little club. I dont want in it.
Ok one more just because you are so far off the mark.
Jesus said I was given all power on heaven and earth. How much power ? All power. Is there any power outside of Jesus NO. If there was then Jesus would be wrong. the clown called satan that you hold in such high reguard has no power none. Because Jesus has all power. This is so simple and a pity to see you give so much honour to the weasel that we trample into the ground and make him and his a foot stool for Christ.
stop honouring him. You words are life and death. each time you give the ferret a footing. he has no power none. Jesus has ALL POWER IN HEAVEN AND ON THE EARTH. Alleluya. God is good all the time.

Last edited: