Abiding In Christ Necessary for Eternal Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You admitted that all you do is stumble and merit death, whereas Paul said "my conscience is clear"--he didn't live in sin as you admit you do. You obviously don't follow his teaching since you don't live the way he did.
I can't live in sin, I have been born of God. Whoever lives in sin has never seen or known God.

Another one of Johns words you just do not understand

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand why people hate Jews. It's barmy.
I think it is satanic.

God chose them and separated them among the rest of the world.

God also promised he would never let them die. If Satan can destroy them, he keeps God from fulfilling his promise.

What is sad is the jew hatred in the church..

Reactions: mailmandan

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think it is satanic.

God chose them and separated them among the rest of the world.

God also promised he would never let them die. If Satan can destroy them, he keeps God from fulfilling his promise.

I haven't come across it in the church in the UK but it maybe around somewhere.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing...

Much of the Roman Catholic doctrine was assimilated into Protestantism and is still being passed along as Christian groups continue to split off from one another. In a nutshell that is why even the independent church in your neighborhood today most probably believes that there is a trinity, dead people are alive, God is in control of everything that happens, the Four Gospels are written to Christians, and water baptism is relevant. And then there's everything that you know about our sin nature was taught to you by them.
I didnt learn in any church , rather just read the bible for myself . So lets DO JUST that for ourselves .
Cause i already see a problem even with what you wrote . Time we get back in bibles for US .
Read john , the gospel of JOHN first chapter .
ALSO try reading acts . The early church sure saw a need to get folks water baptized .
And ps , i already KNOW its simply about FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS and that many sinners go down into the water
and yet come up a WET sinner . ITS about CHRIST JESUS . YE MUST BELIEVE . however the IF the early Church did it
WE DO IT . And in the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with GOD and GOD was the WORD
and the WORD became flesh . BUt oh yes THE RCC has influenced big time the protestant realm .
But remember , even a broken clock is right twice a day . We have to boot out the falsehoods
just dont boot it all out . TRUTH we keep , falsehoods we boot out . Now get nose first in that bible
and do some heavy reading , you will soon see that even you had a few errors and not to boot it all out just cause
the RCC might have taught it . THE RCC taught much wrong , but some things it did teach were still truth .
We must flee it , flee anything contrary to the Truth , Just dont flee the TRUTH itself .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen

the worse thing that brought to the gospel. And which sadly passed to many of her offspring, is the thought that salvation was a process. It was not a gift per se that was given to you and all you had to do was recieve it. You had to receive it through what they call “works of faith” or “faith working in love” (I think this is what they call them) The works of faith (water baptism, Confession, Penance, The Eucharist etc etc) are required for salvation.it is through the works of faith that we are saved. This they can say they do teach we are saved by Grace through faith.
Many can lip many things and make many claims and yet upon examination of some of their words and actions
YOU GONNA SEE TOTAL HYPROCRISY .
example number one . Many can lip verbatum the gospel , Make the claim they believe it .
Rather odd however , for though they sure claim to believe IN JESUS they sure dont seem to be BELIEVING JESUS .
THAT BE DEAD FAITH IN A NUTSHELL . IF one truly in heart BELIEVED JESUS to be WHO HE said HE was
then why would they treat HIS TEACHINGS as though SOME can be omitted , and twisted . Cause
last time i checked did not john say and the WORD became flesh and that GOD was indeed the WORD .
SO when we twist JESUS teachings and omit them , WHO DO YOU REALLY THINK we are DENYING .
OH YEAH . and its about high time folks GET that MINDSET real , real fast .
Cause today i see many who lip His name and you would not beleive the things they teach that have MADE VOID
SOME of them teachings of THE VERY CHRIST OF GOD , OF GOD HIMSELF .
GOTTA SEE JESUS for WHO HE IS . Then perhaps folks would not be so fast
as to sit under men who OMIT and twist some of them teachings as though THEY GOD HIMSELF .
ITS TIME WE ALL BIBLED UP AGAIN and GOT BUSY in them scriptures learning and Embracing ALL THINGS HE DID teach .
GOTTA TREAT JESUS with all the HONOR and GLORY HE DESERVES , and man has to stop being exalted as though
his wisdom , ,his teachings , his knowledge , his understanding is greater than that OF GOD HIMSELF .
TIME we open bibles and get real busy learning that JESUS and later the things written by the APOSTELS
who were SPIRIT FILLED . its real simple , it always has been , ITS MEN THAT MADE IT CONFUSING under
the madhouse of their own doctrinal teachings . Be blessed my friend . BUT LETS BIBLE UP .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take special note of - "for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us." :vgood:
TRUE that IS . yet it begs me to bring up another question indeed .
HOW come so many within christendom can then view one who once was on fire for the LORD
and yet they have fallen bad for a ruse of the all inclusive lie , yet they try and tell themselves oh THEY SAVED
they cant lose salvation . SHOULD the saying rather be THEY WERE NOT OF US.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TRUE that IS . yet it begs me to bring up another question indeed .
HOW come so many within christendom can then view one who once was on fire for the LORD
and yet they have fallen bad for a ruse of the all inclusive lie , yet they try and tell themselves oh THEY SAVED
they cant lose salvation . SHOULD the saying rather be THEY WERE NOT OF US.
I guess it is what lie did they fall for.

I think of Jesus when he spoke of the seed.. Only one of the 4 produced fruit.. They one who appeared to be on fire.. was part of another seed..

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It's more than sad. It's a disgrace. I do not believe that anyone who does not believe in Christ becomes part of God's chosen nation if they are Gentiles, or remains part of God's chosen nation if they are Jews who do not believe, but there is definitely something really sickening about the hatred leveled against Jews just because they are Jews, and a disgrace when it's in the church.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Not sure how anyone could ever reach such a conclusion when reading the text.

Romans 11
13I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14in the hope that I may provoke my own people to jealousy and save some of them.

Paul is referring to the fulfillment of prophecy.

Deuteronomy 32
21They have made me jealous with what is no god; they have provoked me to anger with their idols. So I will make them jealous with those who are no people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

So, yes, these Gentiles had believed and so they were included/grafted in to His people. Just as the verses that followed state.

Romans 11
17Now if some branches have been broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others to share in the nourishment of the olive root, 18do not boast over those branches. If you do, remember this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.
19You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20That is correct: They were broken off because of unbelief, but you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, He will certainly notg spare you either.
22Take notice, therefore, of the kindness and severity of God: severity to those who fell, but kindness to you, if you continue in His kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24For if you were cut from a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into one that is cultivated, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

So, clearly, they do have faith, and have thereby become God's people He chose in the stead of the unbelieving Jews. There is no other legitimate reading of the text, which explicitly teaches these things.
I think you and I read the same Bible, brother. Not sure what Bible some others who post here in these boards read. Maybe they don't read, or read snippets that they like, and have often misinterpreted to mean something they like.

Not sure what it is, but I don't know how some can be reading the same Bible we read and yet say it's saying something that it does not say.

• Sad
Reactions: mailmandan

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt learn in any church , rather just read the bible for myself . So lets DO JUST that for ourselves .
Cause i already see a problem even with what you wrote . Time we get back in bibles for US .
Read john , the gospel of JOHN first chapter .
ALSO try reading acts . The early church sure saw a need to get folks water baptized .
And ps , i already KNOW its simply about FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS and that many sinners go down into the water
and yet come up a WET sinner . ITS about CHRIST JESUS . YE MUST BELIEVE . however the IF the early Church did it
WE DO IT . And in the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with GOD and GOD was the WORD
and the WORD became flesh . BUt oh yes THE RCC has influenced big time the protestant realm .
But remember , even a broken clock is right twice a day . We have to boot out the falsehoods
just dont boot it all out . TRUTH we keep , falsehoods we boot out . Now get nose first in that bible
and do some heavy reading , you will soon see that even you had a few errors and not to boot it all out just cause
the RCC might have taught it . THE RCC taught much wrong , but some things it did teach were still truth .
We must flee it , flee anything contrary to the Truth , Just dont flee the TRUTH itself .

The older I get the more I believe the Catholics were never right about anything. I would welcome just one item where I might be wrong. And I can't just read the Bible anymore. Skim it at best since I have most of the New Testament memorized

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The older I get the more I believe the Catholics were never right about anything. I would welcome just one item where I might be wrong. And I can't just read the Bible anymore. Skim it at best since I have most of the New Testament memorized
Be careful, the pharisee had the OT memorized. yet they crucified Christ.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not my fault I know the Scriptures so well. I woke up one day and it was just well known after looking at it for so many years.
Was not blaming anyone.

just saying, they could quote it but they did not know it. we should not assume we know everything, that's when we usually fall

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess it is what lie did they fall for.

I think of Jesus when he spoke of the seed.. Only one of the 4 produced fruit.. They one who appeared to be on fire.. was part of another seed..
Almost . you see many can indeed to be on fire , lit up for the things of the LORD .
But was it really the LORD JESUS they had been lit up for in the first place .
Something took their heart away from hearing . I JUST BET IT WAS SELF .
This is all over the nar folks , emergent folks , prosperity folks and etc .
ALWAYS having pipe dreams of HOW THEY GONNA do this or that , HOW THEY gonna have a BIG OL MINISITRY
how they are THE POWER , OOOPSY , this is all over folks today and worse it gets under the all inclusive new age crap .
yeah i said crap , paul said dung . it is the same thing . ITS DOO DOO and all about self .
Most folks are fast running into ministry , FOR ALL THE WRONG reasons . I AM GONNA BE SOMEBODY
GO COOK BURGERS at burger king , i say to those folks , YOU aint being led by GOD IN ANYTHING . YOU BEING LED OF SELF
to promote self and have the glory of men .
TRULY truly i do say unto all , IF these folks really knew what it was to be a leader of any sort over the flock
THEY WOULD RUN SO FAST and NEVER LOOK back at ministry .
A . YOU WONT BE LOVED AT ALL BY MOST
B . YOU HAVE A DIRE SENSE AND RESPONSBILITY FOR ALL who you do teach .
THEY WOULD RUN LIKE THE DEVIL ON FIRE FROM TRUE MINSITRY .
ITS visiions of granduer most run to . Believe me , IF I HAD any inkling for the praise and glory of men
and to have that kind of following , I WOULD NOT EVEN DARE TO SOUND THE WAY I DO TODAY . I WOULD have
changed my tactics TO GET THAT FOLLOWING . THIS LAMB BE ONE HATED LAMB and sadly
HATED BY ALMOST ALL EVEN WITHIN CHRISTENDOM . LET that sink in for a while .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was not blaming anyone.

just saying, they could quote it but they did not know it. we should not assume we know everything, that's when we usually fall
They could quoate it but they did not KNOW IT . THIS IS a fact .
You see many can quoate some scrips , but know only the carnal wisdom of man about said scrips .
ALWAYS they do twist to fit make even that scrip fit their own carnal knowledge .
About a percent so high i dare not to number it , DO THIS .
Satan does IT .
HOW do we know if our knowledge and understanding of scripture is correct .
IF what we say about said scripture DONT CONTRADICT OTHER SCRIPTURE . THAT IS THE FIRST THING .
I believe they term this cherry picking . but if you will examine the scrips they cherry picked
to fit their own acronym or teaching , YOU GONNA SEE IT CONTRADICTS MANY OTHER THINGS JESUS SAID .
IF that be the case , IT BE FALSE . Welcome to amigos school of theology . LOL .
i laughed cause i have no school of theology , but if i did guess what would be THE ONLY BOOK
THE BIBLE .
Now visualize this . cause if i did have such a school as the people walked into my class .
The first thing i would say is , HELLO class , this is amigo .
EVERYTHING you think you learned from denominations , FORGET IT .
WE GONNA GET IN THE BIBLE and the BIBLE IS THE ONLY BOOK WE GONNA BE LEARNING FROM .
MAN i wish folks would have done , OR AT LEAST GO AHEAD AND DO NOW , that very thing . THINGS WOULD
GET CLEARED UP in time . But so long as men sit under men and their famous books and scholars they do heed ,
DELUSION IS ALL THAT ABOUNDS and shall abound . ITS TIME WE GOT IN THE BIBLE FOR OURSELVES .
GOD is not so small HE cannot guide us into the truth . SURE I know there are supposed to be teachers .
SURE i am not against organization in the church . THE PROBLEM IS , HOWEVER , most sat under men
scholars and etc who in some form , shape , fashion , Have led them into a wee bit of confusion
and in most cases INTO TOTAL DARKNESS .
OPEN BIBLE . READ BIBLE . PRAY TO GOD , TRUST IN GOD . EYES WILL BE OPENED and things will become
much clearer and simplier in TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well in truth they were never right . but they could still teach some truths .
Just like a lot of folks within the protestant realm also are and do .
Satan can quoate scrips , but beware the direction he is trying to lead you through the scrips
he do take out of text . satan has one goal . TO DECIEVE , to cause disobediance unto GOD , unto CHRIST .
The problem is , most folks have not the love of the truth in them . and thus they sit under
whatever pastor or leader , best fits their own hearts desires .
But lambs SIT UNDER JESUS CHRIST and in that bible they do read and do feed .
Testing all men , even an angel or speaking donkey against BIBLICAL TRUTH .
YOU SEE a lamb is a new creation in GOD and BY GOD . and by golly HE GONNA HAVE PUT THE LOVE FOR HIM FOR TRUTH
upon our hearts even above our own family or anything .
SO THE KEY IS , IF a man speakes and though he sound ever wise and crafity
If by his knowledge he is twisting and omitting the plain truth in scripture , LAMBS AINT GONNA HEED IT . PEROID .
PEROID . PEROID means END OF DICUSSION . aka LAMBS love GOD , CHRIST above all
which means THEY LOVE HIS TRUTH < HIS WORDS . from that same love
THEY are then able to love thy neighbor as thyself . PUTTING GOD FIRST , not men , not their emotoions or feelings
BUT GOD FIRST . now that means THEY WOULD CORRECT those in error and not rather just hug and find common ground .

Status
Not open for further replies.