abomination of desolation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so then there is a counterfeit for everything, i guess; this does not negate that Ezekiel's Temple is made without hands imo, or that the Kingdom is within you, or beside you, right now

Maybe you think you and those you put your trust in can help bring Christ's Kingdom here on earth in the now? You cannot, nor will you ever be able to. It's because you and those perishable flesh humanists you put your trust in don't have the power to bring in Christ's Kingdom on this earth, only The Father and His Son can do it. And do you really... think He is going to allow you to do it without HIM? Oh foolish man!

So goto, try and join all the nations together under your "one world government" plan, we will indeed see who has the last laugh. God will, and you will then know it:

Ps 2:1-6
2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
KJV

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
But He is not here yet sitting upon David's throne which The Father promised Him, and He will sit here, on earth, on David's throne, as written, as David's throne is an EARTHLY THRONE, not a heavenly one.
ok, i would keep an open mind here though, ok, Judas already tried this literal perspective thingy, and some others have too, so fwiw i would put this as "following after Judas," although i believed all of that for like 40 years myself.

It is wishful thinking imo, and Christ sits on the throne when we stop proclaiming ourselves to be God. And today is the day for that

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Maybe you think you and those you put your trust in can help bring Christ's Kingdom here on earth in the now? You cannot, nor will you ever be able to. It's because you and those perishable flesh humanists you put your trust in don't have the power to bring in Christ's Kingdom on this earth, only The Father and His Son can do it. And do you really... think He is going to allow you to do it without HIM? Oh foolish man!

So goto, try and join all the nations together under your "one world government" plan, we will indeed see who has the last laugh.
? sorry?

I'm an Anarchist, the furthest thing from this thing you are describing, wadr
that is what is passing away, seems to me
have a good one, gotta...run. lol.
no pun intended tho :)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, i would keep an open mind here though, ok, Judas already tried this literal perspective thingy, and some others have too, so fwiw i would put this as "following after Judas," although i believed all of that for like 40 years myself.

It is wishful thinking imo, and Christ sits on the throne when we stop proclaiming ourselves to be God. And today is the day for that

And I would put your words as being directly against Christ's! For He showed already that He is coming BACK to this earth, and He didn't have to ask you if He could either...

Acts 1:9-12
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.
KJV

YOU... are actually the one trying to proclaim yourself... as God, because you intend to try and steal... Christ's Kingdom for yourself here on earth today, because you refuse... to recognize Jesus is going to return to this earth in our near future.

It's too bad you think you don't need Him, and that you can do your own salvation by yourself without Him. Your actions of disbelief in His Word show you really don't care about His future return to establishing His everlasting Kingdom here on earth. The one-worlders don't care about that either, which you apparently are together with.

It must needs be that some false ones will come here to push the "one world government" agenda of Satan's hosts in this world, and that is exactly the agenda of those who don't believe Jesus is returning to this earth like that Acts 1 Scripture declares.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
? sorry?

I'm an Anarchist, the furthest thing from this thing you are describing, wadr
that is what is passing away, seems to me
have a good one, gotta...run. lol.
no pun intended tho :)

Well, that shows even more how deluded you are, for an anarchist hates ALL... forms of government... which of course is against God and His Rule...

Isa 9:6-7
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
KJV

The meaning of "government" there is the power of a monarch. Christ Jesus is King of kings, and LORD of lords per Rev.17:14.

A Monarchy Government is what Christ's future Kingdom will be!!!

So how can an Anarchist who hates any... type of government rule, be subserviet to Christ's future Monarchy Kingdom? They will be, and whether they like the idea of government or not.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
qA4VJsU.png

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
My friends about this I have something to say. Satan is and always be the great liar ever exist. That's why Jesus call him the father LIE. He now have everybody item no believers thinking, that in Israel will be the final battle of the end of this world. Israel is not the prophecy of end time.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I do want to touch on is the "abomination" part. Here are a few questions I have.

God dwells in a house made without hands now. The stones were overturned. Why would God return to a temple made WITH hands and consider it Holy ground therefore what is done within that temple be an abomination to God?

Holy Ground IS established By God.
Abomination IS defiling what was established Holy unto God.
God established an Everlasting Throne IN Jerusalem, that is Gods Earthly Throne, and first seated king David to sit on that Throne as an earthly Servant to God.

Why turn the physical stones over and tear a physical house down and raise it again in three days, Spiritual?

Why? Temples were built to Honor God. The very Temples themselves were INFESTED with corrupt hypocrites, seated in honorable seats within the Temples, but with corrupt hearts.

Yes Jesus destroyed the Temple, leading the Way for ANY individual man; who HAD been allowed to enter the Temple (or not); who WAS under the authority of corrupt Temple leadership; TO HAVE A Direct relationship WITH the Lord, WITHOUT being subject TO the Corrupt authority of the Temple leadership.

Why would God consider anything done in a man-made structure against Him now that He tore down and crucified the flesh. Why would He call it an abomination, a sacrifice in a house without His anointing or blessing?

Man made Structures specifically BUILT in Honor and Glory of God; Have always been Honor God has accepted from a mans effort.
God established the building of Temples as a place for men TO Honor God.

It is WHEN, men dishonor God, within such Structure; the Abomination is revealed.

Such man-made Structures are NOT Gods Abode. God Abides IN Individual men, and shall be within Individual men, wherever such men gather.

I get the verses about, he will be taken out of the way before that wickedness be revealed...but can someone explain to me why God would then return to a temple made with hands and fill it, making it Holy once again?

Men build Structures TO the Honor of the Lord. Men WHO gather in such structures, WHO Honor the Lord, the Lord is WITHIN such men.

Again ~ it is ALWAYS men WHO DO NOT Honor God, Yet enter such Structures, That bring Abominination INTO THE STRUCTURE.

The Temple Jesus destroyed -
Allowed in, Jewish men who believed in the Jewish God, to Worship God.

The Problem was: The Leaders, ie the Teachers of Godly things, WERE the culprits, NOT giving due Honor to God.

Thus the Physical Temple destroyed...and the Lord Himself, making WAY, for ANY man desiring for a relationship WITH the Lord, was not LEFT OUT, merely because He was NOT ALLOWED into the Temple.

Mark 13:14
[14] But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Men in Jesus' day; got to SEE a foreshadow.
The destruction of the Temple, BY the power of God. The Revelation IS; No building, Temple, Church, or otherwise, SHALL be left Standing WHEN the Lord "restores" the Earth.

Last question: the remnant, would they not return to be drawn to Christ?

In the last days, ANOTHER Temple shall be built, unto the Lord, For holy praise and worship unto the Jewish God and His Word, BY Jews, who yearn for a Jewish Temple on holy ground; ie Jerusalem.

In the last days, ALSO THAT Temple SHALL BE overtaken by a False Prophet, and a FALSE god, DECLARING their rule is Supreme.

Jews are already Warned to FLEE away from this Teaching and the Abomination that has Infected and Overcome their Temple.

Not a man made structure or a physical Israel...but rather gathered to the Spiritual Israel?

It is during the FLEEING, for those that DO flee; God Again, has Prepared for them to Hear the Truth, OUTSIDE of the Temple that has become an Abomination.

Remember Jesus Attended Temple, and revealed the Temple Scrolls were Written ABOUT HIM. And He has come to FULFILL what was WRITTEN ABOUT HIM.

Then Remember WHERE Jesus TAUGHT HIS Doctrine, His TRUTHS and revealed His miracle works.....
OUTSIDE of the Temple!
OUTSIDE of the Abomination within the Temple!

Men Fleeing to the Mountains, OUTSIDE of the Abomination within the Temple....
Shall also be Told the Truth.
There is already an Appointed angel to speak to the World.
There is already an Appointed 144,000 men to speak to the Jews.

John 12:32
[32] And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Jesus was already Lifted up From the Earth.
All men SHALL bow down to Jesus in Belief.

However NOT all men SHALL be Saved.
Saving of a mans soul occurs DURING a mans natural life-time.

A mans natural life-time is when a man HAS his life IN his body.

A mans life IN his body, IS his BLOOD.

Some men elect to Believe, (and Believe) WHILE having their Life (blood), in their body, and they become Forgiven, Saved, and Born Again,
Forever WITH the Lord.

Some men shall elect to Believe, (and believe) After their Life (blood), in their body, no longer exists in their body, and they shall become destroyed, Forever WITHOUT the Lord.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friends about this I have something to say. Satan is and always be the great liar ever exist. That's why Jesus call him the father LIE. He now have everybody item no believers thinking, that in Israel will be the final battle of the end of this world. Israel is not the prophecy of end time.

Israel is BOTH...
Prophecy of a temporary ending
AND
Permanent Everlasting Beginning..without ending.

Israel is introduced with several connotations ....
Particular land, a particular person, a particular people.

The Revelation IS;

The Land; is being established and reserved for Christ's Kingdom.
John 1:49

The Person; is Christ the Lord, King, seated on the Throne.
Mark 15:32

The People; are ALL who were called, answered, elected the Lord, were elected by the Lord to be called HIS People, and occupy His Kingdom, and sit WITH Him in His Throne.
Matt 2:6
Rev 3:21

God Bless,
Taken