Abortion kills a unique human being.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes. Abortion is the modern-day equivalent: Heathens sacrifice their children to the god of comfort and convenience.

Yes. Physicians aren't God. Many have been wrong about who will live and who will not. Sin entered this world and death, agonizing death at times, is a result of that. The Lord has mercifully blessed us with pain medication at least. Let God be the Lord of death and life, not man. Man with his oh so falsely glorified magnification of his own brilliance often believes he stands in the place of God to decree life or death. He has been shown time and time again that that is not the case.

I'm at a loss at how survival outside the womb now determines whether the entity is a human or not. Can someone explain the logic? As you've stated, a human being begins--all of us have--when the sperm and egg combine to form a zygote. In many of those instances, this is dissolved in some manner and the process does not go on to become a human being (and again as I have stated, this determination should be left to God). Yet in no case in all of time and every single being who will ever live does the process not begin with this combination. Therefore, since all human beings have formed from this stage then this is the first instance of a human being. I'm not sure how this logic is not the correct one. If it isn't, I'd like to know.
If you have studied the abortion movement like I have it won't take you long to realize it is all based on lies so it is not too difficult to blow their arguments to pieces.

A classic example is the baby in the womb is fetus or a clump of cells, but logic and reality tell you otherwise. For example. They are murdering babies in the womb at 22 weeks, and they are delivering babies from the womb at 22 weeks. The babies being delivered whole at 22 weeks are babies. No one would deny that. The question is how can a baby be delivered at 22 weeks be a bay but the baby still in the womb be a clump of cells.

Reactions: amigo de christo

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If, as you claim, abortion kills a human being, then logically, a fetus could be removed from the mother and survive on its own, regardless of its development. Of course, this is impossible. A fetus is in the stage of development to become a human being, and a lot can go wrong during that phase. Fetuses can have fatal defects, such as defective hearts, lungs, kidneys, etc. that ensure it cannot survive separated from the mother.
So your definition is that to be human the child must be able to survive on its own? And you believe that is logical?

A baby cannot survive on its own. And a baby is still developing after birth. So logically the baby can be killed at least until its fontanelles are gone (about 18 months after birth).

Or can we kill babies until they become self aware (15 to 24 months)? Ah, but if that's the criteria then adults are not human when they suffer brain injuries.

At what stage of development are you suggesting it becomes wrong to murder a child, and why?

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When my grandson was little - about 3 or 4 - he said he remembered being with God.
Did he say he seen God? If he remembers being with Him, then he should know right? No human has seen God I wouldn't put much weight in it.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your definition is that to be human the child must be able to survive on its own? And you believe that is logical?

A baby cannot survive on its own. And a baby is still developing after birth. So logically the baby can be killed at least until its fontanelles are gone (about 18 months after birth).

Or can we kill babies until they become self aware (15 to 24 months)? Ah, but if that's the criteria then adults are not human when they suffer brain injuries.

At what stage of development are you suggesting it becomes wrong to murder a child, and why?
And a baby that is born cannot survive on its own. It's still a living adorable baby!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And a baby that is born cannot survive on its own. It's still a living adorable baby!
There has been accounts of babies living for days after birth without food or water. I read about a baby dumped in a sewer drain and wasn't found for 6 days but survived the ordeal.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been accounts of babies living for days after birth without food or water. I read about a baby dumped in a sewer drain and wasn't found for 6 days but survived the ordeal.
I don't understand your point.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought it was interesting mentioned survival of babies, apparently babies can live longer without water than adults.
This is a dangerous world these days . The safest place for a child has now become one of the most dangerous
places for a babe to slumber . THE WOMB . GOD sees all and HE knows all . There is nothing done by man
that GOD does not see . Mankind can fools themselves and call it this or that , BUT GOD KNOWS ITS LIFE
HE created it . THey can fool themselves but GOD wont be decieved . Remember abortion kills .
March onwards my friend . Let the LORD be praised .

Reactions: BeyondET

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world cries when a child is killed on a playground or a school or etc
But compare all child deaths by murder to child murder by abortion . AND IT AINT EVEN CLOSE .
Millions upon millions of babies killed in the womb . The percent of murders done to babes on the earth
cannot even compare to the death of those in the womb . YET WHERE are the tears for their death . Exactly . This
world is evil , we all know that . BUT SINCE when did the church decide to be as the world and support murder .
CHURCHES , enough with the support of murder .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So lets not kid ourselves . What many consider just a lump of cells in order to try and justify the death of it
Just rememeber what ye call a bunch of cells GOD calls LIFE . HE created , he created and fashoined all within the womb .
YET today its a tomb for many a child who slumbers within those walls . GOD SEES ALL CHURCH
and we aint gonna be able to excuse ourselves on the DAY of the LORD . What GOD created let no man woman put to death .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a dangerous world these days . The safest place for a child has now become one of the most dangerous
places for a babe to slumber . THE WOMB . GOD sees all and HE knows all . There is nothing done by man
that GOD does not see . Mankind can fools themselves and call it this or that , BUT GOD KNOWS ITS LIFE
HE created it . THey can fool themselves but GOD wont be decieved . Remember abortion kills .
Abortion is MURDER!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion is MURDER!
And if i recall correctly a few words belong before that word as in THOU SHALT NOT . Lawlessness abounds
and all is done under the guise of a grace so false . For the true grace of GOD that does bring salvation
TEACHES US something . To deny worldy lusts , to be living soberly and righteously in this world .
Grace dont teach us to COMMIT MURDER . Satan does that .

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree abortion does kill no doubt about that. But there are very few i mean very few reasons to abort the baby. I think if the mother would die also from having the fetus in the womb I would think God would understand.

In the old days both baby and mother would die if there was complications in the womb but today that doesn't have to be the case. I don't agree of people having abortion just because they don't want a baby or whatever.

Once Leprosy wasn't curable but today it is.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree abortion does kill no doubt about that. But there are very few i mean very few reasons to abort the baby. I think if the mother would die also from having the fetus in womb I would think God would understand.

In the old days both baby and mother would die if there was complications in the womb but today that doesn't have to be the case. I don't agree of people having abortion just because they don't want a baby or whatever.
You would be amazed at how a true woman who feared the LORD might see this .
Imagine being a woman of true faith who knows in her heart she puts the life of others even above her own life .
I would not be suprised to hear of faithful women who were told its you or the baby and they chose to let GOD be in control
and to have it no matter what . You would also be amazed to know that GOD ALONE is in control .
While doctors may seem to be right , they are not always RIGHT . just remember that as well . GOD is in control .
Just a friendly reminder .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctors have seen miracles and called things wrong before .
I say TRUST THOU IN GOD . I have heard tale of doctors telling women their children would be born
with down syndrome . Later when the child was born it turned out it was fine .
Not only that but its wrong to take that childs life even if it had downs syndrome .
I have seen a young man with downs syndrome . YET HE could see the simple plain truth that many high scholared preachers
could not . HE once said , Many go down to be baptized and still come up a wet sinner . HE KNEW THAT
HE knew faith was involved . As i said the young man seemed to know more than even the so called scholary men .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine being a woman of true faith who knows in her heart she puts the life of others even above her own life .
I would not be suprised to hear of faithful women who were told its you or the baby and they chose to let GOD be in control
and to have it no matter what . You would also be amazed to know that GOD ALONE is in control .
While doctors may seem to be right , they are not always RIGHT . just remember that as well . GOD is in control .
ER has saved millions of lives, but common medical procedures are nearly always questionable and HIGHLY profitable. But Doctors nearly always get PAID big time. Even if the patient dies.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed there has been women who chose not to abort and passed away, but if a woman already has say 5 kids and a husband, I don't think it would be wise to roll the dice.

Like that old story about the man on a roof top during a flood, helicopter came boat came etc. Then he wondered why he died, he was waiting on the Lord to save him, God said He sent a boat and helicopter what more did you want.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree abortion does kill no doubt about that. But there are very few i mean very few reasons to abort the baby. I think if the mother would die also from having the fetus in the womb I would think God would understand.

Once Leprosy wasn't curable but today it is.
Yet JESUS cured some leopers . i say trust thou in GOD . As a little child just put all hope and trust in HE alone .
Sure they have things today in the medical field that can help . But no matter what GOD is in control .
Some folks go in and no matter what is done they die , others go in and live . GOD will always be the one in control .
Just bask in the beauty of That . And let all that has breath both praise and thank the LORD .