Abortion kills a unique human being.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed there has been women who chose not to abort and passed away, but if a woman already has say 5 kids and a husband, I don't think it would be wise to roll the dice.
The numbers matter not . Some women chose not to abort and guess what , THEY and the child both ended up healthy and alive .
Simply trust in the LORD . If my time is up , if a lambs time is up , I GAURANTEE IT GOES TO A WAY BETTER FAR BETTER place .
NO need to fear death and leave this world behind . PUT it all in the hands of the LORD i say .
AND OH yes to depart and be with CHRIST is far better . far better . SO why fear death . GOD is in control .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed there has been women who chose not to abort and passed away, but if a woman already has say 5 kids and a husband, I don't think it would be wise to roll the dice.

Like that old story about the man on a roof top during a flood, helicopter came boat came etc. Then he wondered why he died.
It aint rolling the dice at all . If their time is not up , it aint up . GOD is in control .
Always remember that . ANd if their time is up and they BELIEVE IN JESUS they going to a far better place .
If they rejected him , WOE wail what comes next is all i can say . The thing is JUST TRUST IN GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Diseases come and go in cycles naturally. Big Pharma loves to take the credit!
Big pharma aint squeaky white either . YOu would be amazed at some of those side effects of some of them drugs .
BUT when a BUCK is on their heart and the DOLLAR CALLS they are in it for the MONEY . Fact .
Not accusing pharmicists , i am talking about the INDUSTRY and those in control of said INDUSTRY .
THEY love them that money , not the people . just a reminder my friend .

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet JESUS cured some leopers . i say trust thou in GOD . As a little child just put all hope and trust in HE alone .
Sure they have things today in the medical field that can help . But no matter what GOD is in control .
Some folks go in and no matter what is done they die , others go in and live . GOD will always be the one in control .
Just bask in the beauty of That . And let all that has breath both praise and thank the LORD .
I am a person who believes God inspires people to be doctors to save lives. I am living proof of that I have a prosthetic heart valve my original was defective while I was formed in the womb. But at 52 I got a new one. I remember the doctor came in my room and his eyes were as big as golf balls. He told me that my valve was the most stopped up valve he ever seen. Basically God kept me alive long enough until I could get the new heart valve

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big pharma aint squeaky white either . YOu would be amazed at some of those side effects of some of them drugs .
BUT when a BUCK is on their heart and the DOLLAR CALLS they are in it for the MONEY . Fact .
Not accusing pharmicists , i am talking about the INDUSTRY and those in control of said INDUSTRY .
THEY love them that money , not the people . just a reminder my friend .
Yeah, I remember Vioxx that murdered 50,000. They knew it and still continued killing loved ones! They made a FORTUNE! And NO criminal charges! They own "our" government!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Diseases come and go in cycles naturally. Big Pharma loves to take the credit!
Yes leprosy is a disease that once wasn't curable but today it is like heart valve replacements or total heart replacement, they can even replace a whole set of lungs.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a person who believes God inspires people to be doctors to save lives. I am living proof of that I have a prosthetic heart valve my original was defective while I was formed in the womb. But at 52 I got a new one. I remember the doctor came in my room and his eyes were as big as golf balls. He told me that my valve was the most stopped up valve he ever seen. Basically God kept me alive long enough until I could get the new heart valve
I aint against medical pratice . Just saying TRUST IN GOD . as you even said , the man said he never saw it so clogged up .
YET ALIVE YOU STILL WERE . Cause GOD is in control . NOW Let the glorious LORD be praised and thanked .

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I aint against medical pratice . Just saying TRUST IN GOD . as you even said , the man said he never saw it so clogged up .
YET ALIVE YOU STILL WERE . Cause GOD is in control . NOW Let the glorious LORD be praised and thanked .
I think it's best to get afew doctors opinion before rolling the dice. like people some are inspired and some are not and just in it for the money

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's best to get afew doctors opinion before rolling the dice. like people some are inspired and some are not and just in it for the money
What percent of doctors don't live in mansions?

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think if a doctor was inspired by God to be one, the doctor wouldn't recommend an abortion unless it was absolutely necessary.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What percent of doctors don't live in mansions?
There are many mansions in God's house what does having a mansion have to do with anything.

Jesus had a disciple who was rich and I'm sure had a mansion, Joseph who gave his tomb to Jesus.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Chronicles 16
12 And in the thirty-ninth year of his reign, Asa became diseased in his feet, and his malady was severe; yet in his disease he did not seek the LORD, but the physicians. 13 So Asa rested with his fathers; he died in the forty-first year of his reign.
14 They buried him in his own tomb,

Gee, I wonder why this is in Scripture.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know its best to pray for GOD for all the advice and wisdom . be encouraged my friend . THE LORD guides the lambs
and HE is with us through it all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Chronicles 16
12 And in the thirty-ninth year of his reign, Asa became diseased in his feet, and his malady was severe; yet in his disease he did not seek the LORD, but the physicians. 13 So Asa rested with his fathers; he died in the forty-first year of his reign.
14 They buried him in his own tomb,

Gee, I wonder why this is in Scripture.
YEP . Exactly . TRUST IN GOD I SAY . THE LORD is with the lambs .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many mansions in God's house what does having a mansion have to do with anything.

Jesus had a disciple who was rich and I'm sure had a mansion, Joseph who gave his tomb to Jesus.
Well, doctors get filthy rich even if the patients die. Hmm

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know its best to pray for GOD for all the advice and wisdom . be encouraged my friend . THE LORD guides the lambs
and HE is with us through it all .
Indeed and sometimes He speaks through others to help others see and make the right choice. So it comes down having eyes and ears wide open. No one knows where the wind goes

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, doctors get filthy rich even if the patients die. Hmm
Give to caesar what belongs to caesar, give to God what belongs to God. The world is about money we have to pay to be able to talk on the internet about God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give to caesar what belongs to caesar, give to God what belongs to God. The world is about money we have to pay to be able to talk on the internet.
What? We pay to die? Have you heard of malpractice? It's RAMPANT!

Reactions: BeyondET

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What? We pay to die? Have you heard of malpractice? It's RAMPANT!
Of coarse have you heard of Islam, if someone dies of malpractice it won't go unnoticed, probably should pray for them that they stop malpractices

Wow the majority of claims are of rn nurse huh, what's up with the nurse's. Probably nurses trying to be doctors

Attachments

• 0e4e962604defa8092bbd70583b7f79793e197b4 (1).png
    0e4e962604defa8092bbd70583b7f79793e197b4 (1).png
    171.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: