Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL tries to argue Carnal Understanding against Spiritual Understanding.
This, coming from the SAME fool who thinks that God creates ceaddead, partial-being . . .

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Job 1:21
And he said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”

Not only do living people come from wombs, but they also go into wombs.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And since we are all formed from dirt like Adam, what do you figure sperm and egg are made from??? Duh!

Job, in the oldest book of the Bible had already met non-believers like you when he declares the meaning of the breath of life:

“Refute me if you can;

“The Spirit of God has made me,
And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Array yourselves before me, take your stand.
“Behold, I belong to God like you;
I too have been formed out of clay.
“Behold, no fear of me should terrify you,
Nor should my pressure weigh heavily on you. Job 33:44

Far be it from me that I should declare you right;
Till I die I will not put away my integrity from me.
For as long as life is in me,
And the breath of God is in my nostrils
" Job 27
Stan, I see you are still at it.

Your quotes from Job above are but a foreshadowing; and what is a shadow...is it not darkness?

Is the breath of evil men also from God? Yes! But it is as I said before, it is the breath given to Satan (air), and to all who are first his children before being born [again] of the spirit of God.

But the matter is even more simple: Answer for yourself... Was it you in your mother's womb as it is written of other children of God? And if it was you in your mother's womb, if you died before you came forth but your mother lived--who would it have been who died?

To answer that it was not you....is to say you were not first born of water, but that you were begotten rather of God...which is not even true of Christ. Which would be to say, you do not follow Him.

It would be better for you if you acknowledge these things.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are 21 week old babies alive?

A 21 week old alive baby is a born baby nearly 5 months old. If it’s living, yes a born baby is alive.

Here is evidence that they are.

Why do you think a baby that is still growing, isn't a living human? It is the most cruel and nonsensical doctrine I have ever heard.

God form_ED man.....suffix body completely develop-ED.
And then...
Blew a soul with Gods breath in it.

What’s is your point, as soon as the nose develops, God sticks His mouth in the placenta and blows a soul into the Still forming Fetus?

So a birth occurs before 9 months, and some are fortunate to survive.
* READ the facts in your article....C-SECTION, Staying in Hospital with Aid assistance for breathing and care....
* IS this what you think is USUAL?

The point is about being born, is when they become a person, a baby.

Besides that, you're completely missing the point of my post.

Luke 1:15
For he will be great in the sight of the Lord; and he will drink no wine or liquor, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit while yet in his mother’s womb

John the Baptist is
1. In his mother's womb
2. Has a spirit in his mother's womb

Therefore this idea that a gestating baby isn't alive until delivery is disproven by scripture.

Yes John had a very EXCEPTIONAL mission of being the VOICE in the wilderness PREPARING the WAY for Jesus....
Did you have some such exceptional mission calling?

Therefore WHAT... a baby is not a “baby”, a “person” until it is born.

Why call a woman “expecting a baby”....if she already has one IN her?

Why did Jesus say, a man MUST be born, and born again, to enter the Kingdom of God?

Why did God say He rested from Creating and Making “very good” things?

Why did God say He Form_ED man, if He meant He was FORM-ING man?

Why did God say AFTER He Form-ED man, He THEN blew His breath of life INTO the man? What does ... as you say, a baby in the womb, need LIFE from God for...if it is already a baby, a person IN the womb?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Job 1:21
And he said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”

Not only do living people come from wombs, but they also go into wombs.

Job came into this world with nothing and returns to dust with nothing.

You think Job died and returned to his mother’s rotting, decaying womb?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And since we are all formed from dirt like Adam, what do you figure sperm and egg are made from??? Duh!

Adam was created from Dust of the Earth...and it is the elements of the Earth, that was Adams make-up, and the women taken out of Adam, the same, and ...

God gives to every SEED, it’s own body.
(Men, trees, herbs, plants, animals), that that thing can reproduce it’s SAME KIND of offspring.

Every Terrestrial created and made thing, REQUIRES it Habitat, (EARTH) to keep it body sustained in it’s natural born life.

1 Cor 15:
[38] But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A 21 week old alive baby is a born baby nearly 5 months old. If it’s living, yes a born baby is alive.

God form_ED man.....suffix body completely develop-ED.
And then...
Blew a soul with Gods breath in it.

What’s is your point, as soon as the nose develops, God sticks His mouth in the placenta and blows a soul into the Still forming Fetus?

So a birth occurs before 9 months, and some are fortunate to survive.
* READ the facts in your article....C-SECTION, Staying in Hospital with Aid assistance for breathing and care....
* IS this what you think is USUAL?

The point is about being born, is when they become a person, a baby.

Yes John had a very EXCEPTIONAL mission of being the VOICE in the wilderness PREPARING the WAY for Jesus....
Did you have some such exceptional mission calling?

Therefore WHAT... a baby is not a “baby”, a “person” until it is born.

Why did Jesus say, a man MUST be born, and born again, to enter the Kingdom of God?

Why did God say He rested from Creating and Making “very good” things?

Why did God say AFTER He Form-ED man, He THEN blew His breath of life INTO the man? What does ... as you say, a baby in the womb, need LIFE from God for...if it is already a baby, a person IN the womb?
Because she hasn’t SEEN the baby yet. If I am expecting a relative who is coming over – are they NOT my relative BEFORE they arrive?? HELLOOOOO . . .

He DIDN’T. He said a man must be born AGAIN to enter the Kingdom of Heaven (John 3:3-5).
Soooo, by YOUR logic – ONLY MEN can enter the kingdom of Heaven..

God form-ED the animal kingdom - yet many continue to evolve.

Why did God say AFTER He Form-ED man, He THEN blew His breath of life INTO the man?
Because the original man He formed was a piece of dirt – an inanimate obkect.
Unborn babies aren’t; inanimate objects.

What does ... as you say, a baby in the womb, need LIFE from God for...if it is already a baby, a person IN the womb?
What do YOU need from God, Einstein?

You and your buddy Stan CAN’T be this dense . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uhhhhh, need I remind you that it was YOU who spewed out the idiotic lie that we receive our soul at BIRTH??
This is utter un-Biblical nonsense that you CANNOT substantiate.

If you're going to LIE on a public forum - bve prepared to be publicly exposed . . .

And I remind you....opening your comment with a snarky, ill-willed, jerk attitude and accusations....would only lead a fool to expect a generous return.

You making ACCUSATIONS, is simply your repetitive MO...
A WISE person KNOWS, an accusation does not expose lies.
A WISE person KNOWS, an accusation without proof, is simply an opinion.
And everyone KNOWS, you use your vile tongue to spout your opinions, and the sparse likes your receive should be a signal to you...not impressed.

Nothing new BOL.....for years you have SCREAMED....liar, wrong, stupid, blah, blah....and then say....see....”you been exposed”..... LOL

• Love
Reactions: Stan B

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I remind you....opening your comment with a snarky, ill-willed, jerk attitude and accusations....would only lead a fool to expect a generous return.

You making ACCUSATIONS, is simply your repetitive MO...
A WISE person KNOWS, an accusation does not expose lies.
A WISE person KNOWS, an accusation without proof, is simply an opinion.
And everyone KNOWS, you use your vile tongue to spout your opinions, and the sparse likes your receive should be a signal to you...not impressed.

Nothing new BOL.....for years you have SCREAMED....liar, wrong, stupid, blah, blah....and then say....see....”you been exposed”..... LOL
So, this entire lecture is nothing more than a cowardly dodge.

Face – you DON’T have any Biblical answers to my challenges so you employ these lame deflection tactics.
Your inane arguments and those of your equally-ignorant pal, Stan have been exposed as impotent . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because she hasn’t SEEN the baby yet. If I am expecting a relative who is coming over – are they NOT my relative BEFORE they arrive?? HELLOOOOO . . .

Poor analogy...One is not born and One is born....big difference!

He DIDN’T. He said a man must be born AGAIN to enter the Kingdom of Heaven (John 3:3-5).
Soooo, by YOUR logic – ONLY MEN can enter the kingdom of Heaven..

LOL...Man is a KIND of being, regardless of the gender...
LOGIC...LOL...that is obviously YOUR LOGIC, accompanied with YOUR words...NO

God form-ED the animal kingdom - yet many continue to evolve.

Not a SECRET to the WISE....”KINDS” do not change.

Why did God say AFTER He Form-ED man, He THEN blew His breath of life INTO the man?
Because the original man He formed was a piece of dirt – an inanimate obkect.
Unborn babies aren’t; inanimate objects.

Unborn fetus’ ARE .....duh.....not born!

What does ... as you say, a baby in the womb, need LIFE from God for...if it is already a baby, a person IN the womb?
What do YOU need from God, Einstein?

You and your buddy Stan CAN’T be this dense . . .
You didn’t answer the question.

I could care less if it bugs you who I associate with on civil terms...
Seemingly something foreign to you.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t confuse inability to support what I believe....with not accommodating a Jerk.
It has EVERYTHING to do with your complete inability to provide Biblical proof for your nonsense.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poor analogy...One is not born and One is born....big difference!
No - expecting is expecting.
Just like a person is a PERSON - born OR unnoprn.

Not a SECRET to the WISE....”KINDS” do not change.
Tell that to the thousands of species that HAVE . . .
Unborn fetus’ ARE .....duh.....not born!
I never said they were. I said they are ALIVE - both physically AND spiritually.
And if they're NOT alive - tell me how John the Baptist "leapt for joy" in his mothers WOMB, Einstein.

You didn’t answer the question.
I could care less if it bugs you who I associate with on civil terms...
Seemingly something foreign to you.
I certainly DID.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No - expecting is expecting.
Just like a person is a PERSON - born OR unnoprn.

Tell that to the thousands of species that HAVE . . .

I never said they were. I said they are ALIVE - both physically AND spiritually.
And if they're NOT alive - tell me how John the Baptist "leapt for joy" in his mothers WOMB, Einstein.

I certainly DID.

Jibber Jabber speaking your mind concerning Biblical things, still lacking spiritual understanding. Yawn.

God established KINDS, men established species.
A person is a born individual with a soul.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Job came into this world with nothing and returns to dust with nothing.

You think Job died and returned to his mother’s rotting, decaying womb?
Why would it be rotting? It's a different mother.

Reactions: Mr E

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What womb of what mother are you saying a man returns to?
John 9:2
And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

How was this man able to potentially sin before he was born? This is the same way that Job goes back into his mother's womb.

It's also the same way that John the Baptist can be full of the holy spirit from the womb. It's also the same way that John the Baptist can be Elijah.

John the Baptist was not aborted, no reason for me to think about that.
You refuse to answer because you know that it is murder to kill a gestating John the Baptist who is already alive and full of the holy spirit in the womb.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 9:2
And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

How was this man able to potentially sin before he was born? This is the same way that Job goes back into his mother's womb.

It's also the same way that John the Baptist can be full of the holy spirit from the womb. It's also the same way that John the Baptist can be Elijah.

:laughing:

You refuse to answer because you know that it is murder to kill a gestating John the Baptist who is already alive and full of the holy spirit in the womb.

:Laughingoutloud: You don’t know me, I don’t know you....but you think you are psychic and know what I know? Scripture has warnings to Beware of people like you.