Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must confess I do not know where the image of God or his spirit enters us in the womb. But, I am not going to take any chances of aborting a child and try to explain my stupidity at the judgement.
If we are not even to put witches , harlots , gays and others who do evil to death , but rather preach the gospel unto all .
Though we KNOW the judgment of GOD is against those who commit such things .
How much worse when innoncent blood is shed . For as a child slumbers in the womb
it has done neither evil or good and yet it meets its tomb in its own mothers womb .
This is evil and let all who name the name of CHRIST depart from that which is evil , from inquity and the justification of that which is evil .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must confess I do not know where the image of God or his spirit enters us in the womb. But, I am not going to take any chances of aborting a child and try to explain my stupidity at the judgement.

The IMAGE of God does not enter a woman’s womb.
Gods Breath does not enter a woman’s womb.
Gods Soul (ie all souls are Gods) does not enter a woman’s womb.
Gods Seed does not enter a woman’s womb.

God’s (soul/vessel) with Gods Breath, enters an individual born human, being severed from it’s mother (severing of the umbilical cord), where the fetus was connected to the Life of the mother, for that developing fetus to receive nutirents, oxygen and dispose of waster.

The Fetus is a developing LIFE, but yet an an ALIVE PERSON until it is born individual consisting of body and soul.

Glory to God,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God’s (soul/vessel) with Gods Breath, enters an individual born human, being severed from it’s mother (severing of the umbilical cord), where the fetus was connected to the Life of the mother, for that developing fetus to receive nutirents, oxygen and dispose of waster.

The Fetus is a developing LIFE, but yet an an ALIVE PERSON until it is born individual consisting of body and soul.

Glory to God,
Taken
The more you speak the more concerned i am becoming . You almost sound like a spokesman for abortion .
Even though i know you say you are against it .
No matter what one thinks or believes that baby is , ITS EVIL TO KILL IT PEROID . We better know that well .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more you speak the more concerned i am becoming . You almost sound like a spokesman for abortion .
Even though i know you say you are against it .
No matter what one thinks or believes that baby is , ITS EVIL TO KILL IT PEROID . We better know that well .
Then LISTEN. I support Individuals Liberty to Choose as they please...

Who YOU: marry, where you live, what you eat, who are your friends, what you wear, what music you like, if you take drugs, what type of work you do, where you travel, if you have children, how you raise your children, how you educated your children, what you religiously believe, what you worship, what you earn, how much money you have, what you buy, sell, read, watch, listen to, eat, drink, smoke, take care of your health.....
ON, and ON and ON....

** I support YOUR RIGHT TO BE FREE TO CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF, what YOU decide to CHOOSE.

** Doesn’t matter one IOTA if I agree or disagree with you.

Women who choose and want abortions...(not my business to Dictate, what they CAN or CAN Not choose)...
Not my Requirement..... that I MUST agree with what they choose......
Not my Requirement......that I CAN NOT disagree with what they choose...

* I personally DO NOT AGREE with, (nor support abortion advocates)
* Yet I still, (regardless of who), Agree with an Individual RIGHTS to choose FOR Themselves.

People who get stoned on drugs....their business....
They commit a crime....I give zero consideration to the drugs they willingly took, as an excuse for not being required to be sentenced to the same punishment as a person who didn’t choose to take drugs.

People who drink and drive....their business....
They cause no harm to another....not my business....
They cause harm to another....whatever the harm, Law should apply without consideration if they drank, did drugs, was upset, is depressed, intended, accidental.
Me...I don’t care about their excuses.

No I am not on the Verge of anything. I speak clearly, of my disagreement with abortions.....and support every other person to make their own choices.

And while people argue over what that Developing thing IN a womb is called:
Person, Baby Child, It, Son, Daughter, Fetus.........
It is not an independent Living Human Person until it is born consisting of a body and soul.

Reactions: The Learner

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then LISTEN. I support Individuals Liberty to Choose as they please...

Who YOU: marry, where you live, what you eat, who are your friends, what you wear, what music you like, if you take drugs, what type of work you do, where you travel, if you have children, how you raise your children, how you educated your children, what you religiously believe, what you worship, what you earn, how much money you have, what you buy, sell, read, watch, listen to, eat, drink, smoke, take care of your health.....
ON, and ON and ON....

** I support YOUR RIGHT TO BE FREE TO CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF, what YOU decide to CHOOSE.

** Doesn’t matter one IOTA if I agree or disagree with you.

Women who choose and want abortions...(not my business to Dictate, what they CAN or CAN Not choose)...
Not my Requirement..... that I MUST agree with what they choose......
Not my Requirement......that I CAN NOT disagree with what they choose...

* I personally DO NOT AGREE with, (nor support abortion advocates)
* Yet I still, (regardless of who), Agree with an Individual RIGHTS to choose FOR Themselves.

People who get stoned on drugs....their business....
They commit a crime....I give zero consideration to the drugs they willingly took, as an excuse for not being required to be sentenced to the same punishment as a person who didn’t choose to take drugs.

People who drink and drive....their business....
They cause no harm to another....not my business....
They cause harm to another....whatever the harm, Law should apply without consideration if they drank, did drugs, was upset, is depressed, intended, accidental.
Me...I don’t care about their excuses.

No I am not on the Verge of anything. I speak clearly, of my disagreement with abortions.....and support every other person to make their own choices.

And while people argue over what that Developing thing IN a womb is called:
Person, Baby Child, It, Son, Daughter, Fetus.........
It is not an independent Living Human Person until it is born consisting of a body and soul.
That kind of language is errily simliar to how adolf destroyed the jews . De humanize them .
Folks are dehumanizing the unborn to make it seem as though its not a big deal .
What cometh next , EUTHENASIA . Mark my words my friend . and we sure dont want to do their work for them ..........

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They dehumanise the unborn and this has now moved into the realm of those who are already born .
THEY MURDER yet use words like abortion and now euthanasia . SOON enough this world reaps what it has sown too . DEATH

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Learn to read my friend . I am dead set against abortion .
Could have fooled me.
Gee – maybe it’s because I saw you siding with a person arguing for the Pro-Death side.

Perhaps your Catholic hatred is such that you would even side with Satan . . .,

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could have fooled me.
Gee – maybe it’s because I saw you siding with a person arguing for the Pro-Death side.

Who's pro-death? Haven't seen anyone yet.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who's pro-death? Haven't seen anyone yet.
The you haven't been looking.
ANYBODY who makes excuses for - or rationalizes the murdering of babies is Pro-Death.

They may be able to fool you - but they'll never fool God . . .

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Glory to God,
Taken
"
The Bible records three cases of twins. The known twins of the Bible include the following:

Jacob and Esau: These two brothers are certainly the best-known set of twins in Scripture. Isaac and his wife Rebekah are the first couple mentioned in the Bible to have twins. Genesis 25:22–26 says, “The babies jostled each other within her, and she said, ‘Why is this happening to me?’ So she went to inquire of the Lord. The Lord said to her, ‘Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger.’ When the time came for her to give birth, there were twin boys in her womb. The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau. After this, his brother came out, with his hand grasping Esau’s heel; so he was named Jacob.”

These two brothers would continue in conflict, with Jacob stealing their father’s blessing and then running away to live with his uncle Laban. However, Jacob would indeed become the stronger of the two brothers, fathering twelve sons who would become the leaders of the twelve tribes of Israel.

Perez and Zerah: The account of twins Perez and Zerah can be found in Genesis 38. Jacob’s son Judah slept with a woman he thought was a prostitute, only to find out later it was his widowed daughter-in-law, Tamar. King David would later descend from the family line of Perez (Ruth 4:18). Matthew 1:3 notes Perez in the line of ancestors of Jesus Christ.

Thomas Didymus: The Gospel of John notes that Thomas was called Didymus, a Greek word meaning “twin” (John 11:16). The name Thomas also means “twin” in Aramaic, a common language of Jesus’ time. This likely indicates that Thomas was one of two twin brothers. The same title is given in John 20:24 and 21:2. However, Thomas’s twin brother is never specifically mentioned in Scripture. There is speculation that Thomas and Matthew were twins due to their names often being listed together in the Gospels. But this is just speculation.

Cain and Abel: It is possible Cain and Abel were twins, but the Bible does not explicitly indicate this. It depends on how much later Abel was born: “Eve became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. . . . Later she gave birth to his brother Abel” (Genesis 4:1-2). Was it minutes later or more than nine months later? The Bible does not say.

Finally, Acts 28:11 notes that, on their voyage to Rome, Paul, Luke, and others were boarded on “an Alexandrian ship with the figurehead of the twin gods Castor and Pollux.” Today, these twin gods of ancient myth are often called the Gemini."

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 25
21 Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The LORD answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. 22 The babies jostled each other within her, and she said, 'Why is this happening to me?' So she went to inquire of the LORD.
23 The LORD said to her, 'Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger.'
24 When the time came for her to give birth, there were twin boys in her womb. 25 The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau. 26 After this, his brother came out, with his hand grasping Esau's heel; so he was named Jacob. Isaac was sixty years old when Rebekah gave birth to them.
27 The boys grew up, and Esau became a skillful hunter, a man of the open country, while Jacob was content to stay at home among the tents. 28 Isaac, who had a taste for wild game, loved Esau, but Rebekah loved Jacob.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could have fooled me.

cant join hands with those who preach falsehoods . Sure the RCC has been fairly good at speaking
against abortion but she has led many souls to the dungeons of darkness .
So too we have many muslims who actually are against abortion . But i wont join hands in unity with them either .
Cause they false my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 25
21 Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The LORD answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. 22 The babies jostled each other within her, and she said, 'Why is this happening to me?' So she went to inquire of the LORD.
23 The LORD said to her, 'Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger.'
24 When the time came for her to give birth, there were twin boys in her womb. 25 The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau. 26 After this, his brother came out, with his hand grasping Esau's heel; so he was named Jacob. Isaac was sixty years old when Rebekah gave birth to them.
27 The boys grew up, and Esau became a skillful hunter, a man of the open country, while Jacob was content to stay at home among the tents. 28 Isaac, who had a taste for wild game, loved Esau, but Rebekah loved Jacob.
Sounds like they were alive in the womb . exactly my friend .

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The you haven't been looking.
ANYBODY who makes excuses for - or rationalizes the murdering of babies is Pro-Death.

They may be able to fool you - but they'll never fool God . . .

No one has fooled me.

I see two people who allow people to make their own choices. That is not rationalizing the killing of fetuses, zygote or blastocysts. We don't support abortions for convenience (unless the mother's life is in danger as far as I am concerned). We support people being able to choose for themselves.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"3. God sees the unborn as children. Here, twin brothers wresting in the womb are reported. Importantly, “The word for ‘children’ in this passage is the normal Old Testament word translated ‘sons’ (Gen. 5:4, 7, 10; Prov. 7:7).”(1) This Hebrew word appears over 4,900 times in the Old Testament and is translated “son”, “sons” or “children”." 27 Scriptures About the Unborn - RealFaith

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you kill a race and convince a people its all well . DEHUMANIZE that race .
How do you kill millioins of babies for a profit . dehumanize them , call them blobs and fetuses and say they are not yet alive
Hitler knew how to manipulate a nation quite well . So these people know how to make money off murder
and manipulate the masses into calling it abortion and convincing the masses its just jelly not life .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those whose love is money and power can never be satisified with either money or power
they gonna always want MORE of both .
So marvel not that the next big step has already began . I mean it was so easy to convince the masses
to kill the unborn
just wait how easy it will be to convince the masses of the need for euthenasia on certain individuals . Folks got no idea
what is nor what is coming .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They came for the babies but most folks said nothing
they come for the elderly and still most will be convinced its best for society
WAIT TILL THEY COME FOR YOU .