Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on the seriousness of abortion complications:

Most of the mainstream media is in the tank with pro-abortion activists, which explains their reluctance to accurately report on the seriousness of abortion complications. Yet any person who truly believes in the best interests of women should want all women to know what can happen to them when undergoing an abortion. Since they won’t do it, we will.

Amen Brother!

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Didache added a whole bunch of non-Biblical garbage to their religion; very much along the line of the Epistle of Barnabas whose writing was a total unBiblical pile of crap!

Paul had to separate himself from Barnabas and get Barnabas out of his life. The Epistle of Barnabas was never considered for inclusion in Scripture; neither was the Didache.

Very simple. My beliefs are based solely upon what Scripture has to say. You on the other hand, totally reject Scripture and base your weird religion on videos and fantasies. Your beliefs are the antithesis of Christianity.
There is a big difference between them. The Didache is a church manual. The early Church Fathers were taught directly by the Apostles.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you want to kill them Stan? Let them live. Be merciful. Receive mercy. The videos are absolute proof that they are ALIVE! Planned Parenthood won't let you watch them?
Ourt freind Stan should be thankful his Mother did not abort him. Also, I have had fellow Teachers complain about being laid off due to not enough Students. I knew those who pro-murder and asked why they advocate killing off their fulture Students. They were not happy.

Reactions: Jack

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting secular point of view without a single incident of Scriptural support.

The last note mentions Ex 21, which supports the fact that a fetus is not a living being. This passage is all about the Law of an eye-for-an-eye, a life-for-a life, etc., but when a man strikes a woman causing an abortion, the penalty is not a life-for-a-life! Nope! He is only required to pay a fine, i.e. like a parking ticket for inducing an abortion without permission.

That is pretty much the Scriptural value placed on a fetus.
Stan, I read that text in my Hebrew Bible. The best translation is

Exodus 21:22

Easy-to-Read Version

22 “Two men might be fighting and hurt a pregnant woman. This might make the woman give birth to her baby before its time. If the woman was not hurt badly, the man who hurt her must pay a fine. The woman’s husband will decide how much the man must pay. The judges will help the man decide how much the fine will be.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stan be thankful your Mother did not abort you.

Also, I have had fellow Teachers complain about being laid off due to not enough Students. I knew those who pro-murder and asked why they advocate killing off their fulture Students. They were not happy.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on the seriousness of abortion complications:

Most of the mainstream media is in the tank with pro-abortion activists, which explains their reluctance to accurately report on the seriousness of abortion complications. Yet any person who truly believes in the best interests of women should want all women to know what can happen to them when undergoing an abortion. Since they won’t do it, we will.

Stan be thankful your Mother did not abort you.

Also, I have had fellow Teachers complain about being laid off due to not enough Students. I knew those who pro-murder and asked why they advocate killing off their fulture Students. They were not happy.
No big deal! My mother had an abortion, a spontaneous one which some call a miscarriage. Notwithstanding, an abortion would have only messed up an earthly tent in progress of being built. Of course, our spirit which is ETERNAL will inhabit the earthly tent for a while upon birth “returns to God who gave it” while to earthly tent returns to the dust from whence it came.

Just the Biblical revelation to us; rejected by unbelievers.

Reactions: The Learner

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No big deal! My mother had an abortion, a spontaneous one which some call a miscarriage. Notwithstanding, an abortion would have only messed up an earthly tent in progress of being built. Of course, our spirit which is ETERNAL will inhabit the earthly tent for a while upon birth “returns to God who gave it” while to earthly tent returns to the dust from whence it came.

Just the Biblical revelation to us; rejected by unbelievers.
I think that spirit would be in Heaven with God.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rev. 9:21; 21:8; 22:15; Gal. 5:20 – these verses mention the word “sorcery.” The Greek word is “pharmakeia” which includes abortifacient potions such as birth control pills. These pharmakeia are mortally sinful. Moreover, chemical contraception does not necessarily prevent conception, but may actually kill the child in the womb after conception has occurred (by preventing the baby from attaching to the uterine wall). Contraception is a lie that has deceived millions, but the Church is holding her arms open wide to welcome back her children who have strayed from the truth.

Rite Aid, Walgreens, and CVS have announced their plans to sell the lethal abortion pill in stores. On the heels of an FDA announcement that retail pharmacies can hand out the abortion pill with a prescription, CVS and Walgreens reported that they will soon be dispensing death-on-demand, selling the lethal abortion drugs alongside allergy and antibiotic medication.

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Little girls do not grow up dreaming of hopping from bed to bed and contraception. They dream of a man who will sweep them off their feet and love them forever, and of having his many children. A cynicism born of the sexual revolution has brought emptiness to the hearts, wombs and lives of far too many modern women. This emptiness and pain can be avoided or redeemed and healed by the love of Christ and adherence to His teachings. The Catholic Church believes in such dreams because God wrote them on the human heart. And there are men who long for such a woman to love and cherish.

Real lovers want to give without reserve in God's own superabundance creating more hearts and lives to love. Contraception is like kissing through a screen door and real love cannot tolerate obstacles. Contraception breeds selfishness and separation that drives a wedge between husband and wife that kills love. Real lovers want their love to explode into the posterity of future generations for all eternity. This is the kind of passion and fulfillment God wants for His children. Contraception limits what should be boundless. It spits in the face of this glorious passion and love's true abandon; and that is why it is a sin. It seeks to "tame" love, thus killing it. The Catholic Church is the last bastion on earth of true romance. The modern world has suffocated love and made sex a thing of deadness.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stan, I read that text in my Hebrew Bible. The best translation is

Exodus 21:22​

Easy-to-Read Version​

22 “Two men might be fighting and hurt a pregnant woman. This might make the woman give birth to her baby before its time. If the woman was not hurt badly, the man who hurt her must pay a fine. The woman’s husband will decide how much the man must pay. The judges will help the man decide how much the fine will be.
All the passage tells us, is that if a fetus is aborted or miscarried, the person who caused the miscarriage should pay a fine. Scripture does not mention whether the fetus became a living being or not; so that was obviously an unimportant issue from God’s perspective.

• Haha

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the passage tells us, is that if a fetus is aborted or miscarried, the person who caused the miscarriage should pay a fine. Scripture does not mention whether the fetus became a living being or not; so that was obviously an unimportant issue from God’s perspective.
Did you even read my post?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok soooo, what are the reasons for abortions besides $$$ for Planned Parenthood and the Democrat Party?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok soooo, what are the reasons for abortions besides $$$ for Planned Parenthood and the Democrat Party?

Read the thread again. You've been given a couple valid reasons by me alone that have nothing to do with money or the Democratic party and everything to do with the health of the mother.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the thread again. You've been given a couple valid reasons by me alone that have nothing to do with money or the Democratic party and everything to do with the health of the mother.
The health of the mother? Who told you that? Planned Parenthood? The Dems? The Satanic media? Why are the lives of promiscuous people worth more than totally innocent babies? It's all about $$$!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The health of the mother? Who told you that? Planned Parenthood? The Dems? The Satanic media? Why are the lives of promiscuous people worth more than totally innocent babies? It's all about $$$!

It is not all about money. I am in the medical field. I have transported women where they have had to have an abortion to save their life because if the fetus, zygote, blastocyst wasn't aborted it would have killed her. This is before any viability.

Here are some examples, intrauterine infection, placental abruption or placental previa, previable pre-labor rupture of membranes which is also called PROM for short, cases of preeclampsia that are severe and antepartum sepsis. There are also ectopic pregnancies, which aren't technically abortions, but the pregnancy is ended.

These things don't have to just promiscuous people, they happen to all walks of life, including married Christian women.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not all about money. I am in the medical field. I have transported women where they have had to have an abortion to save their life because if the fetus, zygote, blastocyst wasn't aborted it would have killed her. This is before any viability.

Here are some examples, intrauterine infection, placental abruption or placental previa, previable pre-labor rupture of membranes which is also called PROM for short, cases of preeclampsia that are severe and antepartum sepsis. There are also ectopic pregnancies, which aren't technically abortions, but the pregnancy is ended.

These things don't have to just promiscuous people, they happen to all walks of life, including married Christian women.
And what percentage are you referring to? I doubt you even know. What about abortion for birth control??? You're a Dem, right? Planned Parenthod donated hundreds of millions of $$$ to the Dems. It is about $$$!