About Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jimmy Engle

Jun 17, 2009
New York
Hi everyone. I just joined a few days ago and I just wanted to let everyone know a little bit about me. I'm Jimmy. My real name is James but I prefer Jimmy lol. I was born on January 9th 1990. But I was truly born again on June 3rd 2009. I have been lost my whole life and haven't had any idea how alone I really was until now. I never went to church or read the bible. I sinned every day without even caring. I treated others including myself badly without even knowing. I had no purpose in my life and no reason to live except for what the world had to offer. I was lost and without Jesus and didn't care...or know. If that wasn't bad enough I eventually took the small amount of faith I did have and let it go. I stopped believing. I thought I was so much smarter than the people that did believe. I was empty inside but I ignored it. I was the worst of worst. But just when I thought that I was living a good life, everything changed in the most glorious way. I found a video of Paul Washer preaching at a youth conference. I watched that entire video more times then I can count. My eyes were finally opened after being closed shut my whole life. The glory of God was revealed to me. I began to ask questions I never thought I would care to know the answers to. After some time I noticed things were starting to change. Before I didn't like to go to church and so I never went. I never bothered to read the bible because I didn't think about it or care to try and understand what it teaches. I didn't even like to be around people who were Christians because I was so lost. But that all soon changed. I love my church and reading the bible is something I look forward to. I have a purpose now. I have a reason to wake up in the morning and something to live for. I wondered for a while if I was truly saved. But I know now that I am saved. I feel Jesus in my heart. It is such a feeling that to live without it is not living at all. Jesus saved me from what I was. I was so so lost. But he saved me and it is so amazing I want the whole world to know. I thank Paul Washer because it was his words that helped me realize that the only way to eternal life in heaven is through Gods only son Jesus Christ. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm really glad that I found this website forum because now whenever I have questions or just want to talk about something I have another place to turn. If you have any questions or comments please don't be shy. I would be more then happy to answer any questions you may have for me. Thanks and God Bless. Also here is the video I watched just in case any of you wanted to see it for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cncEhCvrVgQ

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hi jimmy nice to chat with you agian, your preacher is a very wise man indeed. I personally need god evry day and evry minite of my life
smile.gif

Jimmy Engle

Jun 17, 2009
New York
Hi jimmy nice to chat with you agian, your preacher is a very wise man indeed. I personally need god evry day and evry minite of my life
smile.gif
Like wise Gumby. Yes Paul Washer is amazing. He preaches the truth and straight from the bible. He isn't like some of the others like Joel Osteen or Billy Graham.