Absolute must watch...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And every relilion claims it is theirs just as you do, what makes them wrong and you right just because you love your religions doctrines more than theirs

Mat_19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

But no one wants Him, the corner stone rejected even today.

They worship me with their lips, all you do is push your religion
Lies. Nothing but lies. You don't know hearts.

The End

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The End
Jesus does

Mat_6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Where is your treasure, its in your religion, are you not willing to give it up for the greatest treasure of all..

Mat 13:45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
Mat 13:46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

But so few are willing, as you continually have proven.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The End
Cliff Goldstein had this very poignant and relevant observation regarding people's opinions and perceptions of reality, and it fully applies to our friend above....
"As fallen humans seeking to understand reality, we have three strikes against us getting it right: 1) the limits that our minds place on how the world appears to us, 2) the subjectivity of how we interpret what does appear, and 3) the tiny slice of reality ever within our view” He earlier suggested, “Because we’re so limited in what we perceive, it’s silly to make grand assumptions about all that we don’t which is mostly everything, based on the little that we do.”

Last edited by a moderator:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Cliff Goldstein had this very poignant and relevant observation regarding people's opinions and perceptions of reality, and it fully applies to our friend above....
"As fallen humans seeking to understand reality, we have three strikes against us getting it right: 1) the limits that our minds place on how the world appears to us, 2) the subjectivity of how we interpret what does appear, and 3) the tiny slice of reality ever within our view” He earlier suggested, “Because we’re so limited in what we perceive, it’s silly to make grand assumptions about all that we don’t which is mostly everything, based on the little that we do.”
Peoples opinions, Jesus had much to say about that

Mat 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.