abused & fined

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, bro.-in-law was driving his car, and my parents and sister were in his car, and on their way to hospital to see the new born baby and her mom.

Policemen, stopped the car abused dad and forcibly took money from him.

Friends, you can pray , God bless dad with peace and understanding also, God bless our family members and bless our lives during these difficult times.

God bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Persecution increases daily , greatly, all over the world, in India, China, and the USA also.
As written in and throughout Scripture, concerning these last days.

Deception is even far, far, far more widespread, all the time, every day, everywhere, by governments, news, religions, religious leaders, scientists, etc ....
and law enforcement, military and other....

Reactions: My Dreams

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Friends, bro.-in-law was driving his car, and my parents and sister were in his car, and on their way to hospital to see the new born baby and her mom.

Friends, you can pray , God bless dad with peace and understanding also, God bless our family members and bless our lives during these difficult times.

God bless!

Was this because not everyone the car lived at the same house?
It is mandatory here. The police are stopping cars , if everyone’s ID does not have the same address , everyone is fined $1,000 on the spot.
Check your “rules of social distancing “...the policeman may well be within his right.
If you father argued with him, maybe the policeman got annoyed.

I’m actually amazed that any visitors are allowed into a hospital . Over here NO visitors are allowed , not even if the patient is a five year old child.

Your rules there are much more slack than ours.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i.e. ? "Destruction" being accomplished already today, of society, people's lives, even of, as always in society, truth ?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is mandatory here. The police are stopping cars , if everyone’s ID does not have the same address , everyone is fined $1,000 on the spot.
Check your “rules of social distancing “...the policeman may well be within his right.

I’m actually amazed that any visitors are allowed into a hospital . Over here NO visitors are allowed , not even if the patient is a five year old child.

Helen, monetary corruption was well taught by the British occupation forces, i.e. British Far Eastern Company, who ran India for their gain, supported by British Government officials, and this practice is still going on in India today where people in "power" i.e. Policemen, are willing to overlook "exaggerated small transgression" if they personally receive a payment to do so.

It is called monetary corruption. In the west we have "intellectual corruption" were "learning/knowledge" is the currency for gain and power.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

God bless!
I watched a Youtube video about a scammer posing as a police officer, trying to extort money out of drivers. I think you encountered one of those.

Reactions: My Dreams and Helen

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I watched a Youtube video about a scammer posing as a police officer, trying to extort money out of drivers. I think you encountered one of those.

In India, the person was also probably a policemen. You can watch u-tube videos from the net but unless you have been to India and experienced the corruption from the lowest to the highest ranks of the Governmental system, then your impression of a scammer posing as a policemen is not very helpful. In many third world countries, people do pose as someone in authority, even in churches to scam the people.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
In India, the person was also probably a policemen. You can watch u-tube videos from the net but unless you have been to India and experienced the corruption from the lowest to the highest ranks of the Governmental system, then your impression of a scammer posing as a policemen is not very helpful. In many third world countries, people do pose as someone in authority, even in churches to scam the people.
Then I guess it is pretty typical of a pagan culture where God's moral law is corrupted.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your country is also a product from the same source as India is.
As well as good old Oz. You, of course, know that in the early 19th Century, NuZild was administered from New South Wales? So it was originally viewed as a territory of Australia, until we grew a government of our own and the umbilical cord was cut. There are some who believe that we would be better of being another state of Australia, and I would agree with them. Seems logical to me, but any movement toward it would cause riots among the nationalist Maoris who would feel that they have no affinity with Australia at all. However though, I think there are probably just as many Maori people living in Australia as there are back here in their country of origin.

Hey, the Aussies wouldn't have to deport naughty NZrs back to NuZild, because if we are an Aussie state, they would already be in Aussie! :)

I enjoy having a fair dinkum dig at my Oz cobbers!!

Reactions: My Dreams and Helen

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As well as good old Oz. You, of course, know that in the early 19th Century, NuZild was administered from New South Wales? So it was originally viewed as a territory of Australia, until we grew a government of our own and the umbilical cord was cut. There are some who believe that we would be better of being another state of Australia, and I would agree with them. Seems logical to me, but any movement toward it would cause riots among the nationalist Maoris who would feel that they have no affinity with Australia at all. However though, I think there are probably just as many Maori people living in Australia as there are back here in their country of origin.

Hey, the Aussies wouldn't have to deport naughty NZrs back to NuZild, because if we are an Aussie state, they would already be in Aussie! :)

I enjoy having a fair dinkum dig at my Oz cobbers!!

Well I am glad that the ditch is too deep for you to walk across as well but the NZ'ers still come because they want to lower the IQ in both countries.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

I think , they say one can go in medical service , but you see they were going to visit new born baby and mom and give lunch. Father didnot argued, but you know those who argued or show their power these police men leave them. You can imagine no money now and dad is fined, sis. is in hospital and family members cannot go to meet them.

Here also same thing, the previous day doctor told strictly not to gather but can you imagine only my sister and her husband do everything when they need others help.

You 23 people of rich family travelled for pic because they were give permission by top officer of out state government, media showed this then this top officer is sent on leave.

Things are getting here worst because of lockdown, no work no food, infact in some places, people are also thrashing policemen.

Reactions: Helen