According To the Revelation Of The Mystery

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, - Romans 16:25

What does this line mean "according to the revelation of the mystery." It means Paul will not preach the gospel separate from the revelation of the mystery. You have had a lot of things preached to you, we all have, but have you ever had anyone tell you! I want to preach to you "according to the revelation of the mystery." Listen to Paul because that is exactly what he is saying, he will not separate the mystery of the revelation and the gospel.

What is revelation? Revelation is a knowing thing, it is something you know by the Spirit. When you have to hem haw around in the scriptures and never know something for certain; that is not a knowing, there is no revelation shed abroad to know by the Spirit. Someone said; well the Holyspirit is leading me and if he wants me to know that he will show me. You are probably right but maybe you are looking for things in scripture that the Holyspirit really does not concern himself with. Ok then what is his concern? Turn your bible to the fourteenth chapter of John and find out. You need to read the 14th and the 15th and the 16th as well and find out a little about the Holyspirit and his main ministry to humanity.

He really does not concern himself with what you eat, where you live, who you marry, what kind of ministry you have,. His main concern is the Christ that is in you "the mystery of the gospel." You would think if that were true I would do nothing but spend my time trying to get what it is the Holyspirit needs me to know fixed in me by his Spirit. We seem to be concerned about alot of things such as; this life on earth in the world and very much like to get him in volved in my mess. When we get no response or slow at best "well God don't care about me" the self pity starts without any thoughts on! There may be something HE WANTS!! No that couldn't be he saved me and I know he will take care of me, he will but you have to grow up and get some understanding.

He would like for you to have a little revelation now, since it is really a main part of our communication and living life now. He is not making church goers, he is not just birthing religious fanatics, he is birthing children and making sons. How is he going to do that "according to the revelation of the mystery of the gospel" which is "Christ in you the hope of glory."

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, - Romans 16:25

What does this line mean "according to the revelation of the mystery." It means Paul will not preach the gospel separate from the revelation of the mystery. You have had a lot of things preached to you, we all have, but have you ever had anyone tell you! I want to preach to you "according to the revelation of the mystery." Listen to Paul because that is exactly what he is saying, he will not separate the mystery of the revelation and the gospel.
I think he was talking about the revelation of the mystery of God's ultimate plan for redemption by the one who would fulfill the law, and offer freedom from the law, for those who chose it.

Reactions: soul man