Acknowledge Jesus Christ before men, even if it costs you your earthly life.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You're too far out there, even to suggest your qualified to determine psychosis.
wadr you might be surprised, but then i did not state that you were psychotic anyway, did i? i tend more to neuroses myself, but i guess there's a lot of overlap. But again you seem kind of rattled here, discombobulated or something maybe, i mean you haven't even bothered to go look at my bio page or anything, yet you feel comfortable stating "you're too far out there" as established fact? Would you like to bet your house on it? i'll tell you a secret; really i was just broaching several subjects in that post, rambling, kinda, to see which snippet you chose to reply to, bc this tells me...more than that would, and i meant no offense ok, i'm sure you didn't either

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You should slow down and take the time to thoroughly read a post before making a hasty comment, you appear to be implying something totally contrary to what was stated.
i have to agree, and i'm wondering if we are not talking to a publishing bot now tbh

i'm aware of teams working on these right now, and i think what you mention is like where they are stuck @ the moment, i might even be able to dig up an abstract...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
fwiw i appreciate the spirit in which you made the op, but "Heil" did not work and what is in your mind will not either, simply bc car salesmen have figured out "glad-handing" someone a long time ago. What you seek already exists, they are the Masons, and your op can be extrapolated to them, i'm pretty sure.

believe it or not ppl who want to take advantage of you will agree with you, and i would be particularly suspicious of anyone who volunteers that they are a Christian too quickly, apropos of nothing, for your own sake, ok?

And i am just another evil guy ok, i don't even do suspicious, i expect ppl to be ppl

ps, i meant to make a point there at the "psychotic" crack, that hopefully will become clearer later, i guess

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wadr you might be surprised, but then i did not state that you were psychotic anyway, did i? i tend more to neuroses myself, but i guess there's a lot of overlap. But again you seem kind of rattled here, discombobulated or something maybe, i mean you haven't even bothered to go look at my bio page or anything, yet you feel comfortable stating "you're too far out there" as established fact? Would you like to bet your house on it? i'll tell you a secret; really i was just broaching several subjects in that post, rambling, kinda, to see which snippet you chose to reply to, bc this tells me...more than that would, and i meant no offense ok, i'm sure you didn't either
No need to read this or any future post of yours.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @AlertChristians,

I thank you for your OP.

Acknowledging Christ before our fellow men is indeed important. The best means of acknowledgement though, is a life lived to the glory of God, I feel.

Into my mind comes the family of a dear friend of mine, who loved the Lord, and sought to make Him known. He so permeated their lives that He was constantly the subject of their lips. Every decision made, every action taken, even to parking the car, included the Lord. He had part in their fun, their play, as well as the serious aspects of their lives. They were individually and corporately a living witness of the being and nature of their Lord.

That is true witness I feel.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Reactions: Dave L and bbyrd009
Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @AlertChristians,

I thank you for your OP.

Acknowledging Christ before our fellow men is indeed important. The best means of acknowledgement though, is a life lived to the glory of God, I feel.

Into my mind comes the family of a dear friend of mine, who loved the Lord, and sought to make Him known. He so permeated their lives that He was constantly the subject of their lips. Every decision made, every action taken, even to parking the car, included the Lord. He had part in their fun, their play, as well as the serious aspects of their lives. They were individually and corporately a living witness of the being and nature of their Lord.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
The Lord Jesus makes this clear in scripture, a believer is to acknowledge or confess, which means by verbal statement (if able).
Here are links to the two relevant verses:
Matthew 10:32 Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven.
Matthew 10:33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.
And a believer is to maintain their confession even at the cost of one's earthly life. Here's a relevant verse.
Revelation 12:11 They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The Lord Jesus makes this clear in scripture, a believer is to acknowledge or confess, which means by verbal statement (if able).
Here are links to the two relevant verses:
Matthew 10:32 Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven.
Matthew 10:33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.
And a believer is to maintain their confession even at the cost of one's earthly life. Here's a relevant verse.
Revelation 12:11 They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death.
and so you have come to believe that a literal statement made by someone = the real thing though, see, and honest all we're tryna do is tell you that that is not going to work out like you think. You found the one "you taught in our streets" but there is another one too see, Luke 13:26 Lexicon: "Then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets';, which ps if you go look the English translation is hideous there btw, and you are prolly doing the "to rule" part right now. And i just happen to like bending rulers, ok, best of luck to you though really.

Bam do your thing and see, but imo don't forget when you're all done "worshipping" Jesus you still have to get up off your knees and go do greater things than Him ok

Last edited:
D

Dave L

I think if we focus on loving others, we want them to have the life Jesus blessed us with. So there is a spontaneous type of witness that is neither forced or an OCD. How many feel obligated to witness to fulfill a quota they think God will accept? Focus on loving others and it all works out.

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and so you have come to believe that a literal statement made by someone = the real thing though, see, and honest all we're tryna do is tell you that that is not going to work out like you think. You found the one "you taught in our streets" but there is another one too see, Luke 13:26 Lexicon: "Then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets';, which ps if you go look the English translation is hideous there btw, and you are prolly doing the "to rule" part right now. And i just happen to like bending rulers, ok, best of luck to you though really.

Bam do your thing and see, but imo don't forget when you're all done "worshipping" Jesus you still have to get up off your knees and go do greater things than Him ok
Not read and disregarded.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ah, that wasn't really for you anyway, i just wanted to include you and not exclude you.

i wish you the very best with the op, ok, i just Sold lots of Cars for Jesus that way, and thought you should know

if you click on my icon, there to the left? you can then put me on "ignore" fwiw
but note that you cannot ignore yourself :D

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, that wasn't really for you anyway, i just wanted to include you and not exclude you.

i wish you the very best with the op, ok, i just Sold lots of Cars for Jesus that way, and thought you should know

if you click on my icon, there to the left? you can then put me on "ignore" fwiw
but note that you cannot ignore yourself :D

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think if we focus on loving others, we want them to have the life Jesus blessed us with. So there is a spontaneous type of witness that is neither forced or an OCD. How many feel obligated to witness to fulfill a quota they think God will accept? Focus on loving others and it all works out.
Posting off topic and disregarding the word of God are not acts of love. You can't claim love by what you've done.

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting into spiritual altercations at the drop of a statement make no sense to me. Christianity is too busy whacking each other to have time to reach the unreached. Leaning out of church house windows and yelling "GET RIGHT WITH GOD"! Does not constitute an outreach. Neither does evangelism explosion and other man made programs, man's creations being worshipped.

Only by the guidance of the Holy Spirit can we be effective as a witness. If we launch out on our own we are indeed impotent in sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ.

The world indeed is on a ski jump to hell. Humanity is leaping into the abyss as in a vision in my spirit. It was and is fearful.

A black bottomless abyss lay beyond a cliff's edge. God's arm, huge stretched across the edge in an attempt to hold back those leaping willfully into perdition. Masses were climbing over God's arm literally fighting their way to descruction.

I find it strange to enter into wrestling over trifles when it is literally life and death in the balance. When care is not stated just right with proper numbers, scriptures, then the care is rebuffed as if it were worthless. Where's our heart for the dying world?

If charts, statistics, tallies, scientific samples are all I am concerned with then God help me.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God these are the sons of God. Yes Jesus told us in the so called great commission to go into all the world. But it must be at the guidance of the Holy Spirit of God.

God does not need idea men. He needs obedient servants. Servants baptized with the Holy Ghost and fire.

I weep not over politically correct statistics but over dying men. Amen

Where are our hearts?

Having set myself for attack I yet ask where is our broken heart?
Why would you post off topic in my thread, and instead post this in your own thread? What's your motive for this hostility or blatant disregard?

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @AlertChristians,

I thank you for your OP.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

You missed the point if you feel that's the best means of acknowledgement.

Hello @AlertChristian,

Would you please explain why you believe that I have missed the point?
Surely a life lived, in which the name of the Lord Jesus Christ is constantly upon your lips, His will being your acknowledged purpose: has to count more than the mere spoken word; for it is an expression of the outworking of faith in both life and witness, rather than mere lip-service.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is very much true my friend, I often respond to individuals with whom I know are not in a receptive attitude at the time to receive the truth, with whom I know (through their conversations both with myself and with others on the forum) have given very little evidence of possessing the spirit of humility and meekness, but who nevertheless have posted an interesting comment which I believe deserves a proper response. I do this not so much for their benefit (although there is hope), but for the sake of others (many of whom are merely “ghost” visiting the forum) who are truly hungering for truth and who are in the right frame of mind.

Humility and meekness go hand and hand, humility is the willingness to admit that we don’t have all the answers that there are still many things to be learned. A meek individual is one who is teachable, this includes being able to accept truth by and through any means the Lord so chooses to use to deliver it. Often times this knowledge comes through channels not generally accepted by orthodoxy, the Lord having chosen the despised things, despised by nominal believers (the professing church), but not necessarily by the Lord.

God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; He chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things -- and the things that are not (the things that are of no value in the world’s eyes, nor the worldly church, but rather he chose the lowly Christian believer uneducated in the great schools of men, but taught by His spirit in the school of Christ) -- to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him (1 Cor. 1:26-29, NIV).

If you are lacking in humility and meekness you are not going to advance very far in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
appearances can be deceptive, which is why we are cautioned against them i guess.
it seems counterintuitive, but stating "i know Jesus as Lord and Savior" is...dialectically tantamount to saying "i can testify of myself, and it will be true" or iow "i don't know what i am talking about," to i guess put it less kindly, which btw you will never, ever hear me say this IRL, even if you were my friend IRL i would tell you to come/go to a forum for any comment on that by me. IRL i would just note the remark silently and then be more cautious around this person