Acts 2:17-19 can anyone share their visions in the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to warn you devin. Although I can never say, definitively, whether a vision or dream is real, I can warn you about my own experiences. I've spent many years in Pentecostalism, and noted that there is a constant need among this group to claim fantastic things, miracles, judgments, and all kinds of supernatural phenomena.

I do believe in a supernatural God, but I find He doesn't do "tricks" for people to amuse them. Rather, we submit to Him, and He graciously gives us His imput as He wills.

We aren't given much insight into the future, because this leads to all kinds of speculation, which distracts us from hearing God in the present about present needs. We shouldn't be too wrapped up trying to read crystal balls! ;)

I moved to CA many years ago, and lived in two different spots in Orange County. I got into prophecy pretty heavily--I've always been interested in it. And I had followed David Wilkerson's Vision to some extent. When I saw the gross sin in CA, I felt it was time to leave. I thought Wilkerson's "judgments" were going to fall.

Well, I've been gone from CA many years, and I'm glad I left just to be out of the gross sin and awful conditions that have developed. Judgment has happened, but not the big earthquake like I thought was happening.

My advice: don't listen to all the prophecies of great disasters. You can't do anything about them anyway except try to live a good life. Take care....
Matthew 24:37-39

37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:37-39

37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

I'm not sure what the message is here, but I like the quotes. You had me wondering, "What's a meerkat, and why a meerkat?" Okay, I had to look it up! ;)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what the message is here, but I like the quotes. You had me wondering, "What's a meerkat, and why a meerkat?" Okay, I had to look it up! ;)
The dreams I've had, that southern California near the coast was a lot underwater, and that God was above my house with super rain clouds of God's power. They all seem to reflect in a literal sense the scriptures that say that the days of the Lord's return will be like the days of Noah and the flood. And it's just supportive that the scientists are predicting mega floods possible for California.

Thanks, the meerkat is something I liked when I went to the San Diego zoo when I lived in California. Stuck with me.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Acts 2:17-20 "’In the last days,.

In the last days, regarding the Body of Christ, there will a great falling away from the understanding of the Grace of God.
The Heresy of Legalism, will be the broken faith that has replaced true faith in Christ.
Legalism, will be preached worldwide, pretending to be the "Gospel".

Also, as the Rapture is about to crack the sky, homosexuality will become "accepted" worldwide, in all it's various perversions.

Gay Rights
Gay Marriage
Gay Adoption
Gay Ministers
Gay Holidays.
Gay Parades
etc.
etc.

For the "alert" "bible believing" Christian.......They will be looking out their window, and feel what NOAH was feeling when he was listening to these same, just outside the Ark.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dreams I've had, that southern California near the coast was a lot underwater, and that God was above my house with super rain clouds of God's power. They all seem to reflect in a literal sense the scriptures that say that the days of the Lord's return will be like the days of Noah and the flood. And it's just supportive that the scientists are predicting mega floods possible for California.

Thanks, the meerkat is something I liked when I went to the San Diego zoo when I lived in California. Stuck with me.

Yea, what a great zoo! I used to live in Orange County, so not too far away.

I've also been hearing about the possible floods in S. CA. That's one reason I moved out of S. CA decades ago, because I had been reading Wilkerson's prophecy of judgment against sin in America. And I saw, up close, the sin and moral deterioration that was happening in that area. They had plenty of Christians as witnesses, so I headed back to the Pacific NW.

Now I see all of the Progressive Trash here, along with the same kind of moral corruption. I literally have friends moving out of state because WA State is a liberal, progressive state. My wife and I just shake our heads and ask Him, what do you want us to do? Where do you want us to live?

Thanks!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, what a great zoo! I used to live in Orange County, so not too far away.

I've also been hearing about the possible floods in S. CA. That's one reason I moved out of S. CA decades ago, because I had been reading Wilkerson's prophecy of judgment against sin in America. And I saw, up close, the sin and moral deterioration that was happening in that area. They had plenty of Christians as witnesses, so I headed back to the Pacific NW.

Now I see all of the Progressive Trash here, along with the same kind of moral corruption. I literally have friends moving out of state because WA State is a liberal, progressive state. My wife and I just shake our heads and ask Him, what do you want us to do? Where do you want us to live?

Thanks!
I live in the pacific northwest also. I loved California and had a good family there with my ex-wife. I pained to leave. We had a lot of Christian good times there. Yes though we are progressive here and it is a major pain.

For what it's worth I think Christs coming is near and before any real disaster he will collect his saints. :) At least that's what it appears in the days of Noah bible text.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Acts 2:17-20 "’In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

Too many are already sharing "their visions" of the last days. Not enough are sharing what God said the last days will be. Too many throw out conjecture and ideas and call that teh Word instead of opinion.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in the pacific northwest also. I loved California and had a good family there with my ex-wife. I pained to leave. We had a lot of Christian good times there. Yes though we are progressive here and it is a major pain.

For what it's worth I think Christs coming is near and before any real disaster he will collect his saints. :) At least that's what it appears in the days of Noah bible text.

I don't think the Church will be spared Armageddon. And so, when Christ returns to gather up those who are left alive, it may be far less than we think? The vast number of Christians in the world are purely *nominal* Christians, and don't live a life in service to the Lord. They will not participate in any "Rapture" of the Church. So between those real Christians who die at Armageddon, and those who aren't real Christians, how many Christians will experience the "Rapture?" I just don't know.

Obviously, I'm Postrib, and not even Pre-Wrath. But I don't believe our suffering these judgments that God has designed for unbelievers are evidence of God's wrath towards us! We can't escape the troubles of this world anymore than unbelievers can. We suffer genetic abnormalities, including death, just like everyone else. And if our neighborhood is afflicted by environmental problems, crime, or natural disaster, we all suffer, both sinner and saint. This is part of the grace Christ expects us to show towards the world, just as he did from the cross.

I also enjoyed S. CA, and still have a good friend there that I remain connected to. But I can't see ever going back because of what I see on the news. It's a haven for illegals, and for criminals who are never punished, but just sent back out on the streets. And the public money is spent like a drunken sailor, simply in order to obtain political votes, while stealing the money out of the back pockets of people who don't understand such things.

But we definitely agree that Christ is coming soon. How can it be otherwise? The saints have been saying for 2000 years that after the 6000th year of human history, God will take humanity into a Millennium of rest. Modern technology has united the world, and now we have another Tower of Babel. What happened before will now happen again.

Most importantly, the Gospel was transferred from Israel to European Civilization, and now European Civilization, like ancient Israel, is turning away from God. The world has to be judged in order for it to be refit for God's Kingdom. Thanks for the conversation.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it might be the case that we are indeed suffering from some global warming problem. But I will not say for certain. I found this report in my weather channel news:

"In the last five weeks, five areas across the United States have all experienced what should have been very unlikely -- if not impossible -- one in 1,000-year flooding events." https://www.accuweather.com/en/seve...ear-flood-event-in-us-since-late-july/1236445

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Acts 2:17-20 "’In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

Just read Revelation. DON'T INTERPRET, just read. Think of it as a movie script with just the broad details, not the actual lines for the actors. The beauty of the picture is crazy wild. Even during the worst of the plagues, remember that the plagues passed over the people of Israel in Egypt, there is wonder and beauty. Imagine the locusts from the pit (Rev 9:1-12) and one of them lands next to you. You look at it and say "Go forth avenging agent of my Lord and punish the wicked." and it flies off to your unbelieving neighbour. Or sores and boils afflict all mankind yet you remain untouched. All the grassland withers and dies except your fields. (yes this would make Christians the target of much hatred)

The Bridegroom comes for His bride... who has been abused and molested by the enemy. My Fiance is pissed off with Satan and this time the Lion, not the Lamb. is coming.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just read Revelation. DON'T INTERPRET, just read.

Ok.

Think of it as a movie script with just the broad details, not the actual lines for the actors.

No, don't think of it as a movie script, JUST READ.

The beauty of the picture is crazy wild.

Don't think of the beauty, JUST READ.

Even during the worst of the plagues, remember that the plagues passed over the people of Israel in Egypt, there is wonder and beauty.

Don't remember that, JUST READ.

Imagine the locusts from the pit (Rev 9:1-12) and one of them lands next to you. You look at it and say "Go forth avenging agent of my Lord and punish the wicked." and it flies off to your unbelieving neighbour. Or sores and boils afflict all mankind yet you remain untouched. All the grassland withers and dies except your fields. (yes this would make Christians the target of much hatred)

The Bridegroom comes for His bride... who has been abused and molested by the enemy. My Fiance is pissed off with Satan and this time the Lion, not the Lamb. is coming.

JUST READ!

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok.

No, don't think of it as a movie script, JUST READ.

Don't think of the beauty, JUST READ.

Don't remember that, JUST READ.

JUST READ!

Yes!!! Just read. And that is how I see it. And the OP is to share MY vision of the last days, not for me to share your vision. So please don't mock or belittle. Learn a thing or two.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! Just read. And that is how I see it. And the OP is to share MY vision of the last days, not for me to share your vision. So please don't mock or belittle. Learn a thing or two.

The point was just reading can never be enough. That isn't showing yourself approved. It's laziness. Along with reading, there is a host of various forms of studying that is needed and tools created by experts. All this with prayer is the bare minimum.

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The point was just reading can never be enough. That isn't showing yourself approved. It's laziness. Along with reading, there is a host of various forms of studying that is needed and tools created by experts. All this with prayer is the bare minimum.

That isn't mentioned in Revelation 1:3.
The Bible says to read, hear and keep, not study till you have stripped all meaning from the text.
Reading is the blessed method of approaching Revelation. Just read, hear and keep (not altering the text to fit your narrative).
I am doing what John says to do, what are you doing, and why are you telling me not to do as John recommends?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't mentioned in Revelation 1:3.

Internet forums aren't mentioned either.

You aren't making a valid point. If you only read, and nothing else, you aren't doing enough and you will not understand what you are reading.

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Internet forums aren't mentioned either.

You aren't making a valid point. If you only read, and nothing else, you aren't doing enough and you will not understand what you are reading.

Did you understand my questions? Did you just read them or did you study them? Did you contact me via some other method to discuss in detail my ideas?
John said it is enough to read, hear and keep the words. Your "internet forums" point is a very silly one as this would be the same as writing a letter, or having a discussion over some humus. That would only prove that the mind of a child is linked to the acct ewq1938.

I double dog dare you to just read Revelation without any interpretation or study. Don't reference Daniel or any other prophet. See the story unfold in your mind as the words paint the pictures of the upcoming trials. Put yourself into the story and see where it takes you. Remember that this is the only New Testament book that God commanded to be written. Also the curse to not remove or add to the text would apply to interpretation with embellishments.

Let the text dictate your understanding, not the other way round. Or don't you trust Jesus or John to tell the truth?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I double dog dare you to just read Revelation without any interpretation or study.

That would be foolish.

Also the curse to not remove or add to the text would apply to interpretation with embellishments.

Which is wrong. Not surprising from someone who refuses to study the book and it's language to actually try to understand what it teaches.

Let the text dictate your understanding, not the other way round. Or don't you trust Jesus or John to tell the truth?

They taught the truth in the Greek language, which you refuse to learn anything about. You can let ignorance dictate your understanding if you want. I'm not interested.

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That would be foolish.

Which is wrong. Not surprising from someone who refuses to study the book and it's language to actually try to understand what it teaches.

They taught the truth in the Greek language, which you refuse to learn anything about. You can let ignorance dictate your understanding if you want. I'm not interested.

And all of your statements are without backing or proofs.
Why is it foolish to do what John says we are to do with his writing? Rev 1:3 does not require a person to study or even understand. Why? Possibly because as the time draws near we will see that the text is an exact description of what will happen. Why would you throw away a verse of Revelation like that?

Is Rev 22:18+19 not in the Bible? Does it not pronounce "curses"? Are these "curses" not pronounced by Jesus?
Man that is not something I want to mess with, but how exactly does Greek totally change the context? Did the Bible translators not use the Greek? All translators got is wrong? Please enlighten me on this.

I took a few courses in Greek, and go to the Greek text once in a while, but I don't see how it changes the text. Which translation is the perfect Greek translation? Or is it only possible to come to God if you know Greek?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And all of your statements are without backing or proofs.
Why is it foolish to do what John says we are to do with his writing? Rev 1:3 does not require a person to study or even understand.

Firstly he is talking about Greek, the language he wrote Rev in. Second, he says "hear" which means to understand. That takes studying the Greek language and it's grammar. It is YOUR statements that are without backing or proofs.