Acts 2:17-19 can anyone share their visions in the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
That would be foolish.
that depends
well a deceased preacher said before that if you read it over and over again you'll eventually understand it not really sure but I think he also said that method is also written in the bible

probably because it was the spirit who is leading you to a fruit after seeking it over and over
seek and you shall find

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I did

yes I did
I did read it over and over again and guess what?
some of the verse became more clear and I started to understand it
then if I stop today and read it again the other day there would be new discoveries

That's what I am talking about. That book has a crazy blessing linked to just reading it.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that depends
well a deceased preacher said before that if you read it over and over again you'll eventually understand it not really sure but I think he also said that method is also written in the bible

probably because it was the spirit who is leading you to a fruit after seeking it over and over
seek and you shall find

The spirit will lead one to the original language so the original meaning can be ascertained, if the person shows that they want to learn more.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The spirit will lead one to the original language so the original meaning can be ascertained, if the person shows that they want to learn more.
just saying that it's not always the case
what people come up as an answer is limited because we cannot see the heart but God can

and you do know that person needn't do those things just to prove he/she eager to learn more

1 Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
what verse?

That's Rev 1:3.
Revelation is the only book in the NT commanded by Jesus to be written and the only one that comes with a blessing for reading, hearing and keeping the words.
Please just read Revelation without trying to tear it down for some meaning and just read it.
Seriously (not trolling) just read the whole book a few times. Get a quick and easy blessing.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just saying that it's not always the case
what people come up as an answer is limited because we cannot see the heart but God can

and you do know that person needn't do those things just to prove he/she eager to learn more

1 Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

The all too predictable, misapplied, out of context use of scripture. That has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
That's Rev 1:3.
Revelation is the only book in the NT commanded by Jesus to be written and the only one that comes with a blessing for reading, hearing and keeping the words.
Please just read Revelation without trying to tear it down for some meaning and just read it.
Seriously (not trolling) just read the whole book a few times. Get a quick and easy blessing.
Oh I really thought you were still trolling there

but I guess you are right God is not men not a creature but the creator

men can just say
oh you know what I changed my mind because it feels like you are trying to take advantage of my promises you are no longer blessed whenever you read this scripture

but God is different
Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

so long as you believe it

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh I really thought you were still trolling there

but I guess you are right God is not men not a creature but the creator

men can just say
oh you know what I changed my mind because it feels like you are trying to take advantage of my promises you are no longer blessed whenever you read this scripture

but God is different
Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

so long as you believe it

Believe or not... Will God not bless what He said He would bless or curse what He said He would curse.
Revelation, the only commanded NT book, says you get blessed to read, hear and keep the words.
I am chasing that blessing as I haven't done much in my 50+ years that I KNOW would count as a blessing.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The all too predictable, misapplied, out of context use of scripture. That has nothing to do with what we are discussing.
it is out of context but what I am really telling you that it appears that you do not get it is that men only sees the external things but God sees the internal

I am telling you that you don't decide which is the absolute right and wrong but God

if men cannot see what another man's thoughts are then men can only give out an answer based on what it knows and that is limited to
you need to read the origin of the bible for God to know that you are sincere enough to learn more

or do you perhaps think that God cannot heal you instantly without due process?
then you will really not heal because of unbelief

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
it's like the story of a frog living at the bottom of a shallow well
in the perspective of the frog that is the only existing truth but that doesn't mean it's the whole truth

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is out of context but what I am really telling you that it appears that you do not get it is that men only sees the external things but God sees the internal

Stereotypical hogwash. What's next? "God is outside of time"?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Stereotypical hogwash. What's next? "God is outside of time"?
James 3:8-9 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 3:8-9 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
James 4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
James 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob