Acts 2:17-19 can anyone share their visions in the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is part of what I wrote of my experience before I came to Christ ...
When my doctor told me he got another unsolicited message to delay his trip, I took that as objective confirmation of divine intervention, that I was blessed, honored, greatly humbled and yearn to be in such communion again. See Acts 2:16-18 (NLT)
16 No, what you see was predicted long ago by the prophet Joel:
17 ‘In the last days,’ God says,
‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy.
Your young men will see visions,
and your old men will dream dreams.
18 In those days I will pour out my Spirit
even on my servants—men and women alike—
and they will prophesy.

During my separation and divorce, my social network collapsed. Friends I had for 20-30 years were suddenly unavailable, as they were going through their own trials: Marc, Vinny, Rita & John, etc. The stress of the divorce caused physiological symptoms, particularly TIA - mini-strokes. So, I was having neurological issues.

I also began to see small but bright lights or orbs, like the pic below, in different places - at work, home, in hotel rooms - often about 15 feet from me. They seemed to be watching me.

I talked to my born again Christian doctor, who assured me this was not a symptom of the TIA's. Once in a hotel room I approached the orbs, convinced they were supernatural in origin. I thought perhaps they were loved ones who came to watch over me during this difficult period in my life. Unfortunately, I got a strange void feeling when I talked with them, an emptiness that left me unsettled. How could I think badly about loved ones who passed away? Then I had a very powerful dream.

In the dream I woke up on my stomach, sleeping on a mirror. I sensed more than saw a demon at the foot of my bed. His malevolent intent caught me by surprise.

As I became more aware of my surroundings, I became aware of another demon just outside the bedroom, hiding and even more menacing than the first. Then the scene switched. I was now in my backyard, near my neighbors fence. The two demons where there in the same relative position to me as in the bedroom.

Then I sensed a 3rd demon, who was much more malicious than the other 2. He was mostly hiding behind a tree. Their menace poured into me. I was dressed in linen, like Jesus, and put my arms out straight by my side as if on the cross, open to take their evil (not resisting their evil, Mat 5:39), relying not on my power but the power of my faith in God.

As their menace poured into me, I began to levitate up to 15-20 feet high. Words came out of my mouth, saying with no fear at all but more confidence than I ever had about anything, "I am a soldier of Christ." I believe the truth about who I was, was revealed to me in that dream. Their evil malevolence weakened as I slowly returned to Earth. The demons fled and I woke greatly agitated, sweating and breathing heavily.

I told my boss, who was a devout born again Christian about all this. The dream could have only been a dream but he said he believes that I am seeing lights follow me around. He was very concerned about it.

He told me even though I am not a Christian and do not believe in Jesus, the next time I see the orbs, to tell them, "In the name of Jesus Christ, go away and do not return and do not interact with those lights again. I did as he said. The 3 orbs never returned. Yes, I am here to testify of the power of the name of Jesus Christ! (Not bad for a non-Christian, huh?)

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
like the pic below

proxy-image

proxy-image

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, I noticed on the news that Southern California in the region I used to live is currently flooding from Tropical Storm Kay. Something that didn't happen at all the 10 years I lived there. I think the dream I had that California dropped into the ocean was that. There were numerous stars of souls white and black, and I believe now those meant years until it would happen. And that was some 20 years ago that I had the dream. Kinda like Pharaohs dream. So there would have been about 20 white stars and 20 black stars. The area that was under water is the same area the weather channel is warning of flooding right now.

It may have been a warning for just me. So just ignore it I think.

Here's the weather channel news article on the situation there: Kay Bringing Heavy Rain, Strong Winds To Southern California | The Weather Channel

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There God poured out his Spirit upon his servants and handmaidens; but did he pour it out upon ALL flesh? Certainly not; only on those who received Jesus and became sons of God by consecration.

did the word of God lied then?
why would it say all flesh if it's not all flesh
I was hoping that the consuming fire at the Lord's 2nd coming would be a spiritual one, but considering the news, I have no confidence in that outcome.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is interesting. I got the news from the weather channel on storm Kay that hit Southern California. It was the closest hurricane in the last 50 years. Which I guess is why I don't remember any flooding when I lived there 20 years ago. God really spared California it seems. As it could have been a lot worse.

"It wasn't just the precipitation from the storm that was notable as it took a historically close track nearing the Golden State. Kay marked the closest approach to Southern California from the Pacific in the last 50 years. The next to last point tracked by the National Hurricane Center on Sept. 10 was 130 miles offshore from San Diego, making it the closest pass to the city from the ocean side since records began in 1949, according to Jesse Ferrell, AccuWeather senior weather editor and meteorologist. The runner-up was Tropical Storm Hyacinth in 1972, which was a little farther out to sea but slightly farther north." https://www.accuweather.com/en/hurr...worth-of-rain-flash-flooding-in-socal/1245242

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please excuse my intrusion on this discussion but I wanted to clarify something.
The earth's crust is made up of tectonic plates and these plates are constantly moving.
This article explains it very well.
What is Tectonic Shift?
Did you know that hot molten lava is continually coming up from the oceans floor? New islands are being discovered all the time.

Reactions: dev553344

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Please excuse my intrusion on this discussion but I wanted to clarify something.
The earth's crust is made up of tectonic plates and these plates are constantly moving.
This article explains it very well.
What is Tectonic Shift?
Did you know that hot molten lava is continually coming up from the oceans floor? New islands are being discovered all the time.
@Heart2Soul Interesting; I don't know much about geology but it's all very interesting indeed....

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway, back to the topic....the reason I wanted to bring this to your attention is so you would realize and understand that if California breaks off and becomes a floating island this is natural shifting of the tectonic plates. The San Andreas fault has been widening more and more for decades.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Anyway, back to the topic....the reason I wanted to bring this to your attention is so you would realize and understand that if California breaks off and becomes a floating island this is natural shifting of the tectonic plates. The San Andreas fault has been widening more and more for decades.
@Heart2Soul Actually come to think of it I do remember learning at school about the San Andreas fault....decades ago....

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There God poured out his Spirit upon his servants and handmaidens; but did he pour it out upon ALL flesh? Certainly not; only on those who received Jesus and became sons of God by consecration.

did the word of God lied then?
why would it say all flesh if it's not all flesh
Sorry I have not stayed current with your thread, but it does not appear that this has adequately been explained--that is, Joel's prophecy, referred to and announced by Christ, confirmed by Peter and fulfilled at Pentecost.

Many without understanding have speculated that it is not yet fulfilled against the witness of Christ and Peter and the many who where there at Pentecost. Which they do thinking that it could not have meant all flesh. But I submit to you that this is the same as all who are Christ's being crucified with Him--at that one time...however [as Paul elaborated the time of when] saying, "but each one in his own order." Which of course is hard to comprehend by time-bound persons of little faith. Nonetheless, the matter is not a time event so much as it is an eternal event of God--for it is the gift of eternal life.

All of which makes the pouring out of God's spirit upon all flesh a one-time event for everyone of every time (just as the cross was). And not just upon all flesh associated with the salvation of Christ, but all--even upon the evil, just as it is written "for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust." Which is also the means by which the abomination that makes desolation occurs, standing in the holy place--which is the body of Christ, His church. Just as it is also written in the law "Whoever touches the body of anyone who has died, and does not purify himself, defiles the tabernacle of the Lord." Meaning that false teachers entering into the church just as Peter foretold, has been and continues to be an abomination. It is this that brings about the end of days.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@stredaleve just checking in to see if you are OK. I heard there was flooding in the Philippines from the storms?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Islands do not float , they are merely the tops of moutains which reach above water level . My advice is
we stick to our bibles . Science has a lot of theories , none of which can save nor draw us close to GOD .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Islands do not float , they are merely the tops of moutains which reach above water level . My advice is
we stick to our bibles . Science has a lot of theories , none of which can save nor draw us close to GOD .
Are Islands Floating? Naturally Occurring Island Facts
"The answer to whether or not islands are floating isn’t simple but it also isn’t overly complicated either.

There are man-made floating islands and floating islands that were once a piece of a bigger island mass or detached portions of land from continents. These floating islands are generally made up of aquatic plants, mud, and other earth-based materials. These islands are found all over the world."

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the topic was about California then the land would become a floating island if it broke off at the Andreas Fault.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the topic was about California then the land would become a floating island if it broke off at the Andreas Fault.
Well it could appear that way . The good news is the lambs have a real good HOME to look foreward too .
What a day of rejoicing it will be when the lambs are forever with the ONE who saved and changed us .
Till then , times will only get much worse . Deceptoins much worse . A false love is growing and sucking up
whole house holds , govts , churches and religoins . MY advice is , STEER CLEAR of any love
that wont correct or expose sin . Steer clear of any love that rather honors sin and calls evil good and good evil .
Steer clear of a love that while it might focus on doing good works , IT SHUNS ABSOLUTE TRUTH and the GOSPLE as the only means to be saved .
Steer clear of any unity that overlooks the sound doctrine taught to us in that bible . mark those who cause divisions CONTRARY to the DOCTRINE
ye have learned . THEIR unity says OVERLOOK errors and sins and just come together and hug and dont correct anything that might offend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime