After The Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus gave Peter the keys to the kingdom and that would include what Jesus taught.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

OK -- but how does this related to the any of the stuff posted from Acts - help us with the question of how to get past the pearly gates ?

Perhaps I should have been more clear - The Rock on which the teachings of Jesus are based is not Peter .. but understand how this could asily be confused.. so should have clarified.

We are talking about the teachings of Jesus here - with respect to Salvation - in particular.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
No. This is what is known from scripture: -

Revelation 11:7-14: - The Witnesses Killed

7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

The Witnesses Resurrected

11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. 13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake/great turmoil, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake/turmoil seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.​

I also found an interesting comment in a passage in Isaiah 24:17-18

Isiah 24:17-23: -
17 Fear and the pit and the snare are upon you,
O inhabitant of the earth, {i.e. God’s earth}.
18 And it shall be
That he who flees from the noise of the fear
Shall fall into the pit,
And he who comes up from the midst of the pit
Shall be caught in the snare;
For the windows from on high are open,
And the foundations of the earth are shaken.
19 The earth, {i.e. God’s earth}, is violently broken,
The earth is split open,
The earth is shaken exceedingly.
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard,
And shall totter like a hut;
Its transgression shall be heavy upon it,
And it will fall, and not rise again.​

This passage describes that the people who want to escape because of their fear of the tribulation will be trapped by the snare and will fall into the pit. Somehow, my sense is that it is describing the "Pre-tribbers" and the fate that awaits them in their desirer to escape the tribulations and turmoil that will befall the peoples of the earth.

What happens after the "Rapture, i.e. 1 Thes 4:15-18?" Judgement. And those who are in the Book of Life will receive their inheritance of the whole earth. What is the time frame that this passage is pointing to? The distant future at the end of the Age of the Ages. It is not pointing to a near future "rapture"

Shalom

The 7000 are satan's angels that get kicked out of Heaven when he does

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"

Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

This is the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet, when Satan and his fallen angels are released upon the earth for the final five months period, spoken of in Revelation 9:5, 10. Satan will spend five months here on earth deceiving all mankind, then go to the pit for the thousand years. After that thousand years, Satan [not his fallen angels] will be released for a short period, then go to perdition [perish]. Once Satan is kicked out of heaven, he will not be allowed to return. Today Satan is in heaven accusing the saints before the Lord.

This is prophesy that will come in the very near future.

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

satan is the only one by name that has already been sentenced to death,that's why he is also called the son of perdition,meaning one who perishes ,however his angels were judged as well,just not by name

Jude 6 "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

The great day is at Christ coming,ie the 7th trump ,and they will die instantly ,satan will be the only one left.

Last edited:

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Would love to here from those who believe in a rapture,as those who don't can't answer the question

Thanks

Coming soon to a theater near you ! - a convergence of forces into the next paradigm .

Predicting the timing is never a sound bet but - We are at some kind of tipping point - The Great Whore of Babylon has fallen.. no one wants to buy or sell her goods anymore.

This reads like a newspaper .. its todays headlines.. The US used to just whisper our desires into the ear of other nations and they would come running to submit - We were the only economic game in town, and everyone wanted to play.

Those days are gone - Donald has started an economic war with every nation in the world - at the same time fighting big trade war with China .. and sanctions war with Russia Iran venezuela and others.

Donald used the economic nuclear option to force other nations to comply with his unilateral Iran sanctions - Threatening to block banks and corporations out of the international system of Payments ..

The nations of the world went wild - using the strongest possible language --"you are messing with our sovereignty" ... but they were forced to comply .. But ..in every other area .. it is FU .. payback time.

Norstream 2 - Germany - FU
Italy - Belt and Road initiative ..same huge US protest in all these cases
EU - Huwawei 5G - .. no need to repeat profanity .. but that is what was being thrown at us.

and that is our close allies.

India/Turkey S-400 .. and it goes on and on .. every time US turns around it is getting the cold soldier.

We are done in the ME - Syria Iran and soon we will be out of Iraq .. China/Russia are rebuilding. China has adopted Iran of late in case you didn't notice.

Qatar and Oman are favorable to Iran .. while playing both sides. Turkey has gone off the ranch

That leaves El Saud and the gulf nations that come in that package China is now Saud's #1 customer .. bye bye Petro Dollar .. and sole World Reserve currency Status in short order.

And then Covid Hit ..

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Would love to here from those who believe in a rapture,as those who don't can't answer the question

Thanks

I believe that after the rapture, satan will have been cast down to the earth by that point and there will be an even greater cloud of deception and darkness than there is now as well as chaos and death.

In heaven, the church will be celebrating the marriage supper of the lamb with Christ and at some point during that time the lamb will open those seals, and we know the rest of what happens on earth.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I believe that after the rapture, satan will have been cast down to the earth by that point and there will be an even greater cloud of deception and darkness than there is now as well as chaos and death.

In heaven, the church will be celebrating the marriage supper of the lamb with Christ and at some point during that time the lamb will open those seals, and we know the rest of what happens on earth.

Thanks
So question for you,whom will he(satan)deceive?I ask because only a Christian can be deceived as the rest of the world already are,so if the Christians are in Heaven,who is he deceiving on earth?

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Thanks
So question for you,whom will he(satan)deceive?I ask because only a Christian can be deceived as the rest of the world already are,so if the Christians are in Heaven,who is he deceiving on earth?

That is a good question.
The deceiving will be to a greater degree than now for unbelievers. satans always takes one deeper into deception.
Also note that a multitude will be saved as well but the rest will be decieved not only in unbelief but along with taking the mark.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
That is a good question.
The deceiving will be to a greater degree than now for unbelievers. satans always takes one deeper into deception.
Also note that a multitude will be saved as well but the rest will be decieved not only in unbelief but along with taking the mark.

Thanks,but I'm not understanding the degree as I look at it as life or death ,Christ as life satan as death.

Another question ,will His Elect not participate in the wedding supper,I ask in reference to your earlier reply stating those raptured will be in Heaven with celebrating .Is not His elect whom the Holy Spirit will speak through, the reason most Christians will come out of babylon(confusion)?

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Thanks,but I'm not understanding the degree as I look at it as life or death ,Christ as life satan as death.

Another question ,will His Elect not participate in the wedding supper,I ask in reference to your earlier reply stating those raptured will be in Heaven with celebrating .Is not His elect whom the Holy Spirit will speak through, the reason most Christians will come out of babylon(confusion)?

No, the elect which in this case will be Israel will be on earth during the tribulation while the marrriage supper is taking place in heaven.
Remember the tribulation, the 70th week of Daniel is also referd to as the time of Jacobs trouble because during this 7 year period God begins to deal with Israel again.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happens after the rapture?What will be going on in Heaven as well as earth?

Would love to have scripture support,however I will welcome opinions on this

After the Rapture?
• First it must be Understood, many people DO NOT UNDERSTAND Scripture OR the RAPTURE.

John 18:
[9] That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.

For 6,000 + years, men have Been Choosing, Their Standing:
• With "God" or With "false gods".
For 2,000 + years, men have been Choosing, Their Standing:
• with "God", with "false gods", with "God AND Christ Jesus."

The RAPTURE, is the Bodily Resurrection, OF;
Forgiven, bodily Crucified, soul Saved, spirit born again men, Who "Believe" IN God AND Christ Jesus, and have Commited themselves TO God, through Christ, And ARE Presently "IN Christ".

THE RAPTURE IS: the Lord Jesus "Redeeming", (taking) What God gave Him.

• To Note:
those who Reject what God gave the Lord, and the Lord Taking What is His, is their own ignorance, coupled with "their own False premise", (That the Rapture Raises men TO Heaven)....which is A LIE.
Clearly Men IN Christ are "caught UP" (Raptured), TO the Clouds, Not Heaven!

• To Note:
Everything hinges ON Facts, that Apply to an individual man's choices.
• For 2,000 + years men HAVE been OFFERED, a new better Testament, From God, Through Christ Jesus, the Power and Word of God.
• For 2,000 + years individual men have been making Their OWN individual Choices...
With God, Without God, With God & Christ Jesus, Without God & Christ Jesus.

So what HAPPENS AFTER "The Rapture" OF the Lord Redeeming (TO the Clouds), WHAT God GAVE TO Him?

That ^ is a very lengthy indepth study...
Because;
Every Single Terrestrial & Celestial ever Created and Made shall be;
Separated, Judged, Sentenced.

God established DIVISION in the OT-.
(Men with God, divided from men NOT with God).
Jesus established DIVISION in the NT-;
(Men with God & Christ Jesus, divided from all other men)

After the Rapture....Comes WRATH, Beginning somewhat, with introducing, a World controlling Power. And WRATH, continuing to INCREASE.

Scriptural WRATH IS: the Effect imposed UPON, men, BY A Spirit, WHO IS Angry, FOR, being....
REJECTED.

• The 1st round of WRATH - IS the WRATH of the Lamb of God.
Rev. 6:16
That WRATH is UPON ... those WHO Rejected Jesus, the Lamb of God.

• The 2nd round of WRATH - IS the WRATH of the Devil.
Rev. 12:12
THAT WRATH is UPON ... those ON Earth WHO Reject The Devil.

• The 3rd round of WRATH - IS the WRATH of God.
Rev 16:1
THAT WRATH is UPON ... those ON Earth WHO Reject God.

A man IN Christ, is Not Appointed to the End of Days WRATH.
1 Thes 5:9

Glory to God,
Taken

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could really make a lot of money if I would just adopt the secret rapture lie that originated by men and not God, and preached it instead of what The Bible actually teaches.

Just as with the majority of the Jews which Apostle Paul revealed that God Himself spiritually blinded so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles, evidently there's to be many brethren in the Church that are ordained to the coming strong delusion at the end of this world, and thus are not prepared (spiritually) to make a stand against the coming pseudo-Christ in our near future.

I ask myself why this is... maybe because God knows some cannot handle making that stand of Ephesians 6, because of weakness in the Faith maybe? lack of confidence or will power? If they understood the end, but then due to weakness fall away to the false Christ, knowingly, they would be held accountable. But in ignorance...?

Rev 16:15
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
KJV

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
No, the elect which in this case will be Israel will be on earth during the tribulation while the marrriage supper is taking place in heaven.
Remember the tribulation, the 70th week of Daniel is also referd to as the time of Jacobs trouble because during this 7 year period God begins to deal with Israel again.

The Elect are not Israel,perse,will elaborate later ,thanks for a peaceful conversation...

Reactions: teamventure

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I could really make a lot of money if I would just adopt the secret rapture lie that originated by men and not God, and preached it instead of what The Bible actually teaches.

Just as with the majority of the Jews which Apostle Paul revealed that God Himself spiritually blinded so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles, evidently there's to be many brethren in the Church that are ordained to the coming strong delusion at the end of this world, and thus are not prepared (spiritually) to make a stand against the coming pseudo-Christ in our near future.

I ask myself why this is... maybe because God knows some cannot handle making that stand of Ephesians 6, because of weakness in the Faith maybe? lack of confidence or will power? If they understood the end, but then due to weakness fall away to the false Christ, knowingly, they would be held accountable. But in ignorance...?

Rev 16:15
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
KJV

So the pre-trib rapture is no longer a different take on scripture, but now part of the strong disillusion? That's a riot.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Coming soon to a theater near you ! - a convergence of forces into the next paradigm .

Predicting the timing is never a sound bet but - We are at some kind of tipping point - The Great Whore of Babylon has fallen.. no one wants to buy or sell her goods anymore.

This reads like a newspaper .. its todays headlines.. The US used to just whisper our desires into the ear of other nations and they would come running to submit - We were the only economic game in town, and everyone wanted to play.

Those days are gone - Donald has started an economic war with every nation in the world - at the same time fighting big trade war with China .. and sanctions war with Russia Iran venezuela and others.

Donald used the economic nuclear option to force other nations to comply with his unilateral Iran sanctions - Threatening to block banks and corporations out of the international system of Payments ..

The nations of the world went wild - using the strongest possible language --"you are messing with our sovereignty" ... but they were forced to comply .. But ..in every other area .. it is FU .. payback time.

Norstream 2 - Germany - FU
Italy - Belt and Road initiative ..same huge US protest in all these cases
EU - Huwawei 5G - .. no need to repeat profanity .. but that is what was being thrown at us.

and that is our close allies.

India/Turkey S-400 .. and it goes on and on .. every time US turns around it is getting the cold soldier.

We are done in the ME - Syria Iran and soon we will be out of Iraq .. China/Russia are rebuilding. China has adopted Iran of late in case you didn't notice.

Qatar and Oman are favorable to Iran .. while playing both sides. Turkey has gone off the ranch

That leaves El Saud and the gulf nations that come in that package China is now Saud's #1 customer .. bye bye Petro Dollar .. and sole World Reserve currency Status in short order.

And then Covid Hit ..
The USA was being led down the garden path for years by Satanist, Baby Bush and Obama were the biggest traitors leading the USA ever. they were trying to destroy the USA and Trump came about with the guts to put the USA forward in supporting his Nations majority of peoples best interest for the future, is the way I see it.
Trump is no threat to any Nation at all, but it is time for others to pull their finger out as the USA can not afford to babysit all the world anymore.

As for the World Bank Reserve currency order, no one messes with such or it's war ! that what WW2 was about, the Nazis became a threat against them and bingo that kicked off the war. it's all about money and position and power. No one was that stupid to take on Switzerland, for if any Country did you would have instant attack by every Country, So if Hitler tried that then Italy would of turned directly on Germany, because it's all about the money.
They who control the World banks make the shots as to the future of their best interest, they have been backing China for years because it's a free for all and they can exploit such a people easy as, so there is the key to why China is on the rise, but what of the USA ! what is the Banks position on the USA ? well the USA Lefty's are happy to become Communist so that the people become enslaved and the real wealthy are all for such ! as they love nothing better than to exploit people.
The new Communist system has many extremely wealthy people in it, so such people have no concerns with such, it's only the middle class that will be destroyed and the lower class is being mollycoddled for now but they will be earmarked for destruction down the track, as will anyone who is a drain on the economy. because the new Communist order will not be able to afford any slackers. it will become much like Nazi Germany married with Communism and it comes back to the old Jewish inspired being under the Law. There is no Grace in such a people ! for they are carnal mans works based morons. a Godless bastardised Hell hole and the poor dupes that fall for such rubbish will find out that the tables will be turned on them and one will then have to prove you are innocent by such Law as such they hold. it's not like our Laws where the State has to prove you guilty. that's what people do not understand.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Israel ? Israel means servants of God ! that means Born again Christians in fact because they know Jesus Christ and abide in the vine.
Any mention of Jews do not count in fact as they are not worthy of God in fact, they are Anti-Christ in fact just as any carnal person is who rejects Jesus is the Christ, even many people who claim to be Christians are not worthy of Christ Jesus, because Jesus said so ! if Jesus does not know you your lost as to him and such a one is just being religious and following in mans works. just like the Jews were doing, St Stephen pointed out too the leadership of the Jews back in the days, that they were off track with God in fact and Saul when he became Paul came to understand the facts.
So why go back to such vomit, only a dog does that.

The Jews of today are not Israel at all and anyone who says they are is of Satan.

The creation of the State that has been cunningly called Israel nowadays is the work of man in fact and it's been a creation of Rothschild's plan to dominate the whole world.
Lord Rothschild and his world Banking mates played games in creating WW2 and him and his Mob created the so called Zionist bastards who were in bed with the Nazis and they killed 6 million Jews because they were a great threat to the Satanist, because such Jews understood what Zion was and they rejected them so called Zionist bastards.
Lord Rothschild and his Mob offered them 6 million Jews up as a Holocaust = It was a burn offering to there gods ? they even boast of it in fact, but the stupid majority are too stupid to understand, that when they call such a Holocaust, they are condemning themselves and blaspheming God as the perpetrator of the 6 million people in fact.
They do not understand that it is a grave Sin to call such a Holocaust ! it's called a Genocide in fact, it's Genocide for crying out loud ! it was not a Burnt offering ! them 6 million people were offered up by the Satanist in fact ! that is what the Satanist are truly doing !

A Christian calls such a Genocide.
A Satanist or a Godless fool calls such a Holocaust. because they are in fact claiming such as an act of God ? so there god is the perpetrator as to the Satanist in fact, that's what they are claiming in fact.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Well Reggie, I see you foaming at the mouth with hatred for Israelis on that one. Not just your day to day replacement theology but all out anti-Semitism.
I believe biblical prophecy.
God promised that Israel would become a nation again, in a day in fact, and they would dwell in the land and it would flourish and he would protect them from enemies. All that has happened by the hand of God and prophecy proves it's true. Period.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks

IN Brief-

After the Rapture-
World leader introduced.
World leader Fatality killed.
Dead Body appears to resume Living.
Spirit of Satan is using his body.
Peace and Safety promoted, hoped for BY the people.
Assumed World leader promotes himself as God. Many believe him.

World-wide;
Chaos- wrath- plagues- crop failures- severe weather destruction- unpalatable water- trees destroyed by fires, earthquakes, wars, diseases increased, Exponential deaths.

God sends His Servants to Earth, to Preach Christ's Jesus to the Jews and Tribes of Israel.
Many coming into Belief, killed for their Belief, obtain Salvation of their souls, their Saved souls go to Heaven. Body's decompose on Earth.

Satan / unsaved souls, sent to hell.
Remnant of believers remain mortal.
Christ's kingdom revealed On Earth.
Saints with Christ in His Kingdom,
(Encompasses Land promised to Abraham).
Mortals outside of Kingdom.
Mortals, have cities they build, governments, leader heads, etc.
They have option to yearly pilgrimage to Christ's Kingdom, Learn Teach to their clans.
Some do, some don't.
Lasts 1,000 years, through generations of mortals living, dying.

After 1,000 years, Satan released from hell, allowed to influence mortals once again.
Some again follow Satan, some do not.

Spiritual warfare. Holy Angel's defeat Fallen angels. Satan, his false prophet, remanded to hell, forever.

Son of Man Returns TO Earth, (with Power), with many of His Saints. Every human man that has ever lived Sees Him.

Judgements-
All dead Body's Raised.
Some to Damnation, Some to Glory.
Unsaved souls and their body destroyed, in Hell.
Justified men, Receive New Body.
Saved souls Rewarded for any works they did to Glorify God.

New Heaven and New Earth.
Men raised in Glory, occupy Earth WITH the presence of their God.
Present barrier between Heaven and Earth, removed.

Glory to God,
Taken

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The USA was being led down the garden path for years by Satanist, Baby Bush and Obama were the biggest traitors leading the USA ever. they were trying to destroy the USA and Trump came about with the guts to put the USA forward in supporting his Nations majority of peoples best interest for the future, is the way I see it.
Trump is no threat to any Nation at all, but it is time for others to pull their finger out as the USA can not afford to babysit all the world anymore.

I agree with everything you have said - except the part where Trump is different from Bush and Obama in this respect. Trump is not a savior .. Trump is just another Wolf .. working for the same big money interests that rule the world as Bush and Obama.

The deception these days is thick - Trump is an elitist Establishment wonk .. has been all his life .. his Father being a Social Darwinist - Nature as opposed to Nurture .. Trump is not Racist .. Trump is Classist .. you got to your position because of your genes - and hierarchies in society are there because of the gene's desire to improve itself over time ... survival of the most fit - so to tamper with Hierarchy in Society would be to tamper with the Natural Order. Everything Trump does can been seen through this elitist ideology - "Biological Determinism"

It is not Putin who has some big influence over Trump - with his 200 Billion or so Russiabucks .. No Sir .. that would be "Sugar Daddy".

Sugar Daddy is easy to find .. as he bailed Trump out of His bankruptcy .. not really a "He" but more of a Consortia of families bailed Trumpee out .. but at the same time this consortia can be represented by one person in particular. Your mission .. should you choose to accept .. is to figure out who this person is..

Your clues
1) bailed Trump out of his bankruptcies - this should be enough but
2) The foot soldier working for Sugar Daddy to help bail Trump out - was appointed, quid pro quo - as commerce Secretary .. and his name is Wilbur Ross .. and he is not Putin's foot Soldier
3) Ivanka was shagging Sugar Daddy's Son

and always remember - Satan is not going to show up with Horns and a Red Cape.

As for the World Bank Reserve currency order, no one messes with such or it's war ! that what WW2 was about, the Nazis became a threat against them and bingo that kicked off the war. it's all about money and position and power. No one was that stupid to take on Switzerland, for if any Country did you would have instant attack by every Country, So if Hitler tried that then Italy would of turned directly on Germany, because it's all about the money.

Correct - and I think you have answered the question above without google :) with one small problem.
History changed the day the nuke was invented .. and will never go back. You can not attack a nuclear superpower .. the rules of the game have thus changed .. Economic is the most powerful piece on the geopolitical chess board rather than Military

Note that both Saddam and Gadaffi tried to mess with the world reserve currency and got the horns ..

They who control the World banks make the shots as to the future of their best interest, they have been backing China for years because it's a free for all and they can exploit such a people easy as, so there is the key to why China is on the rise, but what of the USA ! what is the Banks position on the USA ? well the USA Lefty's are happy to become Communist so that the people become enslaved and the real wealthy are all for such ! as they love nothing better than to exploit people.

and when one follows the money .. things become rather clear .. rather quick.
State Street Corporation is an American[3] financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. State Street is ranked 15th on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets. It is one of the largest asset management companies in the world with US$2.511 trillion under management and US$31.62 trillion under custody and administration. It is the second largest custodian bank in the world
State Street Corporation - Wikipedia

OK .. so .. notice anything strange ? So the largest Hedge fund on the top 10 list is Bridgewater- with 138 Billion under Management as per investopedia World's Top 10 Hedge Fund Firms

These folks have 2.5 Trillion under management - who the freak are these folks. Also note that when you hear about the worlds richest person 100 Billion gets you close. so OK .. 2.5 Trillion is a heck of alot of money .. 10% of our entire stock market or some such thing.. Just try to quantify how much money this is.

But wait .. 2 other banks have similar 2.5 Trillion under management - invested in bonds Stocks and so on = 7.5 Trillion (Mellon and Morgan)
You will find these 3 on the list of major shareholders of near every fortune 100 company - seats on the Board of Directors ..

So this is big dollars .. the Entire Federal Revenue for the US in 2017 was roughly 3.6 Trillion .. These folks can run the US for 2 years.

But Wait .. !!! .. did you not see the other catetory ? "Under Custody and Administration"

What on earth is this ? and who are these people. 31 Trillion dollars -
and you find the same at each of these 3 banks = 93 Trillion dollars.

These are the folks that influence Trump - Obama - Bush - and don't matter Red or Blue. 93 Trillion - is arguably "All the Money in the World"

The new Communist system has many extremely wealthy people in it, so such people have no concerns with such, it's only the middle class that will be destroyed and the lower class is being mollycoddled for now but they will be earmarked for destruction down the track, as will anyone who is a drain on the economy. because the new Communist order will not be able to afford any slackers. it will become much like Nazi Germany married with Communism and it comes back to the old Jewish inspired being under the Law. There is no Grace in such a people ! for they are carnal mans works based morons. a Godless bastardised Hell hole and the poor dupes that fall for such rubbish will find out that the tables will be turned on them and one will then have to prove you are innocent by such Law as such they hold. it's not like our Laws where the State has to prove you guilty. that's what people do not understand

This has nothing to do with Communism - but has much to do with "Collectivism" - which you love in some ways - but do not realize it.

The new form of Totalitarianism is not going to look like Stalin's Russia - nor Hitlers Germany.. but it will share similar features - which currently have the canaries in the coal mine of Totalitarianism screeching at the top of their lungs.

Our system is an Oligopoly-Bureaucracy Fusion Monster - at the end of the spectrum .. extreme capitalism and extreme socialism meet. In both cases you have a few elite owning most resources and means of production. Think of the Feudal system .. as an example of extreme capitalism - and it is similar now.. You say you own your house ? I say you are a serf if you pay 400 a month rent on something you clai to own = Property Tax.

Our system takes the worst of both and combines them into one ugly beast.

Your rights have been stripped - the safeguards put in place by the founders to protect individual liberty removed. The Gov't continues to increase its power at an astounding rate - while trampling on liberty - towards a quazi police state.

There is no Good side .. there is only one side - Red or Blue united in spirit but in different personages .. The Establishment international financiers have both sides paid off - in our Pay to Play system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the pre-trib rapture is no longer a different take on scripture, but now part of the strong disillusion? That's a riot.

The pre-tribulationaltion rapture theory is 'specifically' designed to lead the deceived to the first supernatural Messiah that appears in Jerusalem, just PRIOR to the tribulation.

That first one per Lord Jesus will be a fake (Matthew 24:23-26). If you don't know that, per His Word, then you might be subject to that coming "strong delusion". And that is what Apostle Paul revealed in 2 Thess.2 that is the "strong delusion", i.e., a fake playing God in Jerusalem working great signs and lying wonders to cause the whole world to bow to him as God.