Ahoy hoy!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Abdul Dawood

Mar 6, 2008
I am very excited to join this community, as I am always on the look out for a good discussion board with plenty of resources. I live in a small town called Cut N Shoot (yes, that's how it's spelled) north of Houston, Texas. I am looking forward to growing more spiritually through my experience here. Shalom!The Abdul :bible:

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Cut N Shoot?! Are you serious? lolAnyway, welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Welcome Abdul!
smile.gif

DONNIE

Jan 29, 2008
I ues to hunt with the Buller family in Cut n Shoot back in yhe late 60's.

Abdul Dawood

Mar 6, 2008
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!MWM - Yeah, when I first moved here I thought the name was pretty ridiculous, but I find it hilarious now.Donnie - That's pretty cool. I have a couple neighbours that have deer stands on their property. Mmmm deer. Mmmmm salty.Thunder1 - Shalom! hahahaha

Aleks_Kravchuk

Mar 14, 2008
Welcome Abdul, We are glad to see you here
smile.gif
I am also fairly new here, but I love it here.
smile.gif
Hopefully you will have also a very blessed time here. God Bless!

C

C 4 C

(Abdul Dawood;39669)
I am very excited to join this community, as I am always on the look out for a good discussion board with plenty of resources. I live in a small town called Cut N Shoot (yes, that's how it's spelled) north of Houston, Texas. I am looking forward to growing more spiritually through my experience here. Shalom!The Abdul :bible:
Welcome to Christianity Board (CB) Abdul Dawood.
smile.gif