Alarm Alarm !!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
I googled your phrase and it only showed one result ..... here on this site.
You are not making a lick of sense jarbreaker.

You have also butchered the English version of the name of Our LORD
What are you trying to accomplish ??
Paranoia is not a good teacher.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Just googled "do not be alarmed by the signs of the heavens" and the third option listed involved the scripture.

HOWEVER, when I searched using Bing the first three entries covered prophecy and that scripture.

I understand the enthusiasm Jawbreaker, but perhaps now is the time to switch to Decaf.

Lute

Dec 6, 2010
NY
LOL. i care not what the world does. as for me an my house we will serve the Lord. :)

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I googled your phrase and it only showed one result ..... here on this site.
You are not making a lick of sense jarbreaker.

You have also butchered the English version of the name of Our LORD
What are you trying to accomplish ??
Paranoia is not a good teacher.

Don't know if paranoia is a good teacher or not, but it is definitely popular today.
Lot's of folks are making $$$$ from it.

Is anybody learning anything from it or are we all like riders on some sort of terrible roller coaster, unable to escape the plunges, turns and lifts?
Put your arms and hands in the air. 2011 has arrived and we are about to dive again.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Is anybody learning anything from it or are we all like riders on some sort of terrible roller coaster, unable to escape the plunges, turns and lifts?
Put your arms and hands in the air. 2011 has arrived and we are about to dive again.
We have learned squat from it. Sounds like you're referring to the economy?

The market trembled a couple years ago. God's way of sending a warning shot across the bow, in my opinion. "I can take all of this from you, you stupid little people... Your markets and your security are meaningless. I can take them in a second." What has ANYONE learned from this?

We're back to business as usual. And I think the roller coaster isn't just going to dive this year, I think the track ran out and we're headed straight into the dirt.