Sheriff Richard Jones Ohio warning and will train their citizens

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was a few weeks ago but I never saw it posted.. a good thing to listen to, one thing pointed out also is if we are attacked and power is out you can't do anything nothing works so no water, you can't get gas even, no sewer etc people don't think about. They are planning to train their citizens.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and an FYI for those that don't know it... Air powered guns and rifles can be purchased without background checks. You should look that stuff up also. A pump air BB gun shoots as a power 22, can be used in city limits and I was trained with one way way back when I was in the fifth grade by my dad just used BB gun strength was all. Different states have different laws but most all permit them.

Reactions: Earburner and APAK

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and an FYI for those that don't know it... Air powered guns and rifles can be purchased without background checks. You should look that stuff up also. A pump air BB gun shoots as a power 22, can be used in city limits and I was trained with one way way back when I was in the fifth grade by my dad just used BB gun strength was all. Different states have different laws but most all permit them.

If terrorists start attacking American citizens... ain't nobody going to be worried about gun laws. disagree.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
haha true but if all is shut down you are out of luck if you don't own one... point being that air guns can be purchased even at Walmart.

Yeah, those that aren't prepared before hand will be wasting their time with air guns laughing.gif

When I was a kid we used to put on jean jackets, and sunglasses and shoot each other with our BB guns playing
war games so thinking you can shoot a bad guy with one of these is going something to stop them is pretty funny.
All it's going to do is tick them off even worse. laughing13.gif