Aliens/nephillim at miami mall???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, you both are wrong. You need to study the Scripture carefully:

Job 1:6
  • ""Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them."
Job 2:1
  • "Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord."
By the way, if anyone's bible translates these words (sons of God) as "angels", that is a SERIOUS ERROR! The words "sons of God" in these verses are the exact same Hebrew words found throughout scripture for sons and God. It is the same words found in Genesis chapter 6. The words are [ben 'elohiym] or as some write it [bane el-o-heem] which is literally offspring or children/Sons of God. The exact same words in ALL the verses. There is no word "angel" or "messenger" there in the original Hebrew. Any Bible that translates these words as angel is making an "unjustifiable commentary" and that's not really a translation or transliteration of the Hebrew at all! And believe me, there is a difference. Commentaries can be helpful, but when they find themselves on the pages of scripture masquerading "as Scripture," that is a serious error. It is an unrighteous act for anyone to translate [ben 'elohiym] as angels when God inspired the words meaning "Children of God."

As for the actual verse, some people have legitimately been confused by the language that these sons of God "came to present [yatsab] (meaning, to station or position) themselves before the Lord." Some think that this must mean that they were in "literal" heaven. That is not the case! We have to keep in mind the times that we are reading about. The time of Job was the early years of the world. The language of "presenting themselves before God", is common in Biblical History, and doesn't denote literally appearing in physical Heaven before Him. It is simply the common language of the day denoting coming to a place designated for the presence of God, in order to inquire of Him. Today, for example, we'd go to a church to do this. That would be our coming to present ourselves and inquire of God. In those days, they would have their own designated Holy place. We see this clearly for example in Deuteronomy chapter 31:

Deuteronomy 31:14-15
  • "...call Joshua, and Present Yourselves in the tabernacle of the congregation, that I may give him a charge. And Moses and Joshua went, and Presented themselves in the tabernacle of the congregation.
  • and the Lord appeared in the tabernacle in a pillar of a cloud:...."
God told Moses to present [yatsab] (same word) himself and Joshua before Him in the tabernacle, and "God" appeared there and spoke to them. Please note, they did not appear in Heaven, but in a place on this planet called Earth. Get it? Comparing scripture with scripture we see this language of presenting oneself before the Lord doesn't denote an appearance in the third heaven as you thought! Here they presented themselves before God, but it was in the physical tabernacle on earth. It's the exact same thing as the sons of God presenting themselves in Job. In these early days, God spoke to His servants the Prophets in a special way. And often times that meant an appearance or His presence in a special way. But don't take my word for it, just compare scripture with scripture. Look it up for yourself!

1st Samuel 10:19
  • "...Now therefore Present Yourselves before the Lord by your tribes, and by your thousands."
Present (same Hebrew word) themselves before the Lord and there they would inquire of God. That didn't mean that the tribes of Israel went into Heaven to present themselves before the Lord. This is the language God uses to describe the official, recognized gathering together into the place of the presence of God. Another verse is, Numbers 11:16 where the Lord tells Moses to gather 70 into the tabernacle to STAND (same Hebrew word PRESENT) themselves with Moses, and "GOD" would come down and talk with Him there. You see, this was simply the language used in the old days when the believers or sons/children of God would come to pray, worship and inquire of the Lord. They would present themselves before the Lord for instruction. There is no different in saying, "the sons of God came to present themselves before the lord," and in saying "the believers came to present themselves before the Lord." It's human beings in view here, not angels! Selah! And it's the designated place of worship on earth, not in physical heaven. Period!

Next literally we read in Job 1:6 says "..and there doth come Satan in their midst." So the sons of God came to present themselves before God, and Satan (the adversary) came in the midst of the congregation with them also! As indeed Satan normally does among God's people. I hope you have not forgotten that unlike the 12 Disciples with Christ in Jerusalem, and Satan coming in the midst of them within Judas. There we have an example of Judas as the adversary coming in the midst of the sons of God at the Sop with our Lord, and Christ telling him, "That thou doest, do quickly." Once again we see that Satan makes his appearance on earth through men.

Yes, it's an event that took place, but NOT in heaven, NOT with angels, NOT with a being called Satan, but in the early assembly of God's children, where the adversary came among them to bring railing accusation, and God responds with a teaching lesson for all of us that would last in His word until Christ returns. The adversary meant it for evil, but God used it for good.

Moreover, this also proves to any Bible believing, rationally thinking person that if this were very literally Satan in heaven at the time of Job, then undeniably he couldn't have been the fallen angelic being in the Garden of Eden that was allegedly cursed because that would necessarily mean that after that cursing, God allowed him back into heaven as an evil angel. Yet again "proving" the total and clear bankruptcy of this doctrine that this was the same being Satan that was in the Garden. How is Satan cursed in the Garden, and then years later at the time of Job, flew back into heaven with God and other supposed angels. HUH?! It makes no sense because it's NOT true. Sadly, it is a faulty church tradition of "fallen angels" that has been passed down through the years and that many Christians cannot seem to let go of like you do! Even when they know it's contradictory, convoluted and inconsistent.

God talking to Satan is no different from God asking Adam and Eve where they were when of course He knew perfectly well where they were. Or Him telling the Serpent in the garden that he had been cursed. It's all for our learning. Not a discussion for Satan, but for us. In this conversation, we understand the mind of a wicked man who inserts himself into God's assembly and reviles and speaks evil against God's faithful. There is nothing new under the sun. What does God do? God allows adversity upon Job, knowing the end from the beginning, for our benefit and edification.

In the book of Genesis and other parts of the Old Testament, the term "sons of God" refers to God's spiritual family, which includes men, women, and children. However, due to their disobedience and worldly desires, they decided to mix with the heathen, who were known as the "daughters of men" - Satan's spiritual family. As a result, they often had giants among them. But the real question that has been asked many times is, what exactly does the term "giants" mean in God's eyes?

I will wait to hear your biblical answer to it. But I won't hold my breath knowing where you come from.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have added something in that scripture that isn't stated. The only beings called sons of God in the OT are the angels. In the NT, Adam is named as a son of God, as he had no natural parents and was formed by God's hands. There have been no other sons of God until Christ came and those who have believed on Him have been given power to become the sons of God.
Not exactly. You added into the text itself they are angels. The first mention of angels in the book of Genesis is the lights placed in the firmament. That is consistent with Job. As messengers, two angels appeared to Lot, to remove him from Sodom.

That power of restoration back to being sons of God, is restoring us back to how we were created on the 6th day in Genesis 1. Being a son of God is the direct image of God.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aliens need to shop too, come on give em some slack:
GDGsXUQWoAAQLGV.jpg

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scriptures were studied carefully... and you came up short... hope things get better for you homie!
View attachment 40748

What are you talking about? I noticed that you did not answer the simple questions that require research with Scripture and provide an answer honestly. This is the issue at hand that you seem to be in denial.

Again, despite my posts filled with Scriptures provided against you, who are the sons of God, and exactly who are the giants?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what do you make of this, over charlotte nc.

That vehicle is not doing anything out of the ordinary that an airplane cannot do, especially the smoke trails... the vehicles the fallen angels use (the demonites and the devilites) never have smoke behind them or any heat signature as they are somehow supernatural vehicles.

There are videos showing these vehicles doing things they defy physics known to mankind that would create G forces no man would be able to withstand.

So the video you posted appears to be an airplane, maybe one that is in trouble and is dumping fuel preparing for an emergency landing.

Last edited:

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That vehicle is not doing anything out of the ordinary that an airplane cannot do, especially the smoke trails... the vehicles the fallen angels use (the demonites and the devilites) never have smoke behind them or any heat signature as they are somehow supernatural vehicles.

There are videos showing these vehicles doing things they defy physics known to mankind that would create G forces no man would be able to withstand.

So the video you posted appears to be an airplane, maybe one that is in trouble and is dumping fuel preparing for an emergency

Wrong. And why are you wasting your time on this nonsense instead of doing some biblical research on the sons of God and the Giants as I asked?

Last edited:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong. And why are you wasting your time on this nonsense instead of doing some biblical research on the sons of God and the Giants as I asked?

Last time I checked... you are not the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ.,... consequently I'm not required to heed anything you say or think, sorry to burst yo ego bubble homie! no-no-no.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That right there... is the deception satan is peddling.

I see he's deceived you in to getting on board his darkness train... that's too bad man.

I hope that gets better for you soon and you get delivered from that preterist deception View attachment 40671
On the contrary. I'm looking at things from a different perspective, and realizing that from this perspective, it all makes a lot more sense. I too used to believe as you do, but now I no longer have to ignore scripture verses to make my doctrine work, as you do.

Instead of assuming that people with different opinions are being deceived, try to understand why they believe what they believe. You might be surprised.