Aliens/nephillim at miami mall???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
o.k. but whatever these things were, people did see them. Don't say that everybody is on drugs, because that's obviously nonsense. People saw something, and whatever they saw was really there. We can argue about what they saw, and obviously none of us really know, but to say that there was nothing at all, and that everybody is just loco, is absurd.

Most people that see stuff like this are either on dope, or need to be in the nut hut!

if you want a serious bible study.

Genesis 6 tells us fallen angels and women did the wild thang and had children who were have devil half human which is where the giants came from... I already looked in to it.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THIS....AN ALIEN TOLD A BOY THEY ARE "COMING BACK" TO HIS VILLAGE, WHILE IT WAS LEVITATING IN HIS BEDROOM. THIS NON-HUMAN WARNED HIM SOMETHING WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN SOON.​

"He said he picked him up with 1 arm while it was levitating and then dropped him suddenly. This was a 7ft+ being hovering silently​
"Large hands, holes in its face, weird vocalization, UFO in the sky, agile and silent, incredible strength and speed. And also most important it can not be a jet pack because they are loud and not a hover board either because he could see the beings legs dangling.​
Not too sure about this one. When searching for the news, I noticed this type of thing happened in Peru before.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That perspective leaves you with a great void between you and your world view, and the things of God. Too bad...as they are most certainly connected.
Nobody's saying they are not connected. I'm saying a one world government is not prophesied in the Bible, and for some reason it's very difficult for you to admit that. You seem to want to shift the conversation away from your original claim. You made a mistake, just own it. Don't try to gaslight me.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THIS....AN ALIEN TOLD A BOY THEY ARE "COMING BACK" TO HIS VILLAGE, WHILE IT WAS LEVITATING IN HIS BEDROOM. THIS NON-HUMAN WARNED HIM SOMETHING WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN SOON.

There was another alien encounter in Peru, years ago, where some soldiers received a message from aliens saying something along the lines of "we'll be back soon". I wish I could remember the details or find a reference, but this village story reminded me of that.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm saying a one world government is not prophesied in the Bible

Just because you don't know where God teaches this in His Word... doesn't mean He didn't.

There was another alien encounter in Peru, years ago, where some soldiers received a message from aliens saying something along the lines of "we'll be back soon". I wish I could remember the details or find a reference, but this village story reminded me of that.

Too bad they were not Christians who know God's Word... if they
were, they could of all had a good laugh at the lies of the devil laughing4.gif

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody's saying they are not connected. I'm saying a one world government is not prophesied in the Bible, and for some reason it's very difficult for you to admit that. You seem to want to shift the conversation away from your original claim. You made a mistake, just own it. Don't try to gaslight me.

I explained your misunderstanding in plain language. You repeatedly asked for scripture. I gave you scripture. It's irrefutable.

You now speak against what is written. It's now recorded. I quoted you.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 6 tells us fallen angels and women did the wild thang and had children who were have devil half human which is where the giants came from... I already looked in to it.

You read Genesis 6 but do you UNDERSTAND what the Lord talked about? Tell us, exactly who are the sons of God? What giants did the Lord refer to? Awaits to hear your biblical explanation for it. No personal opinions or speculations.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You read Genesis 6 but do you UNDERSTAND what the Lord talked about? Tell us, exactly who are the sons of God? What giants did the Lord refer to? Awaits to hear your biblical explanation for it. No personal opinions or speculations.

You just read my post about it... which part of that did you have problems understanding?

If it's there, show me. Scott refuses to. Maybe you can do better.

READ... Genesis 6, God meant what He said and said what He meant.

If you have issues understanding what you are reading, maybe enlist the help of the nearest 4th grader.

It's quite simple and easy to understand.

I'm thinking you have read it and since it seems rather outlandish you have decided to reject is as is the case with a lot of folks who choose to not believe the whole counsel of God.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
READ... Genesis 6, God meant what He said and said what He meant.

If you have issues understanding what you are reading, maybe enlist the help of the nearest 4th grader.
Wow. I ask you to show me proof that the Bible prophesies a one world government, and you give me the story of Noah. You're no better than Scott. Is my request really that hard to understand? And then you question my level of intelligence? What's going on here?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. I ask you to show me proof that the Bible prophesies a one world government

I thought we were still talking about giants...

The Bible does not use the phrase one-world government or one-world currency in referring to the end times. It does, however, provide ample evidence to enable us to draw the conclusion that both will exist under the rule of the Antichrist in the last days.

In his apocalyptic vision in the book of Revelation, the apostle John sees the “beast,” whom we identify as the Antichrist, rising out of the sea having seven heads and ten horns (Revelation 13:1). Comparing this vision to Daniel’s similar one (Daniel 7:16–24), we can conclude that some sort of world governance system will be inaugurated by the beast, the most powerful “horn,” who will “wage war against God’s holy people and . . . conquer them” (Revelation 13:7). The ten-nation confederacy is also seen in the statue of Daniel 2:41–42, where the final world government consists of ten entities represented by the statue’s ten toes. Whoever the ten nations are and however they come to unite, Scripture is clear that the beast will subdue three of them (Daniel 7:8), and the rest will do his bidding.

John describes the ruler of this vast empire as having power and great authority, given to him by satan himself (Revelation 13:2). This ruler receives worship from “all the world” (Revelation 13:3–4) and will have authority over “every tribe, people, language and nation” (Revelation 13:7). This person will truly be the leader of a one-world government that is recognized as sovereign over all other governments. We see nations today willing to give up some of their sovereignty to combat climate change; it’s easy to imagine that the disasters and plagues described in Revelation 6—11 would create such a monumental crisis that the nations of the world will embrace anything and anyone who promises a solution.

Once entrenched in power, the beast (the Antichrist) and the power behind him ('ol slewfoot) will move to establish absolute control. In demanding worship, satan edges toward his goal of being like God (see Isaiah 14:12–14). To truly control people, commerce must be controlled. Revelation 13 describes how this will happen. Everyone, “great and small, rich and poor, free and slave,” will be forced to receive some type of mark “on their right hands or on their foreheads” in order to buy and sell (Revelation 13:16).

No doubt the majority of people in the world will receive the mark simply to survive. This new system of commerce will be universal, it will be compulsory, and it will be associated with the worship of the beast (Revelation 13:15). There is a great deal of speculation as to what form this mark will take and how it will be affixed, but the technologies available right now could accomplish it easily.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The Bible does not use the phrase one-world government or one-world currency in referring to the end times. It does, however, provide ample evidence to enable us to draw the conclusion that both will exist under the rule of the Antichrist in the last days.

In his apocalyptic vision in the book of Revelation, the apostle John sees the “beast,” whom we identify as the Antichrist, rising out of the sea having seven heads and ten horns (Revelation 13:1). Comparing this vision to Daniel’s similar one (Daniel 7:16–24), we can conclude that some sort of world governance system will be inaugurated by the beast, the most powerful “horn,” who will “wage war against God’s holy people and . . . conquer them” (Revelation 13:7). The ten-nation confederacy is also seen in the statue of Daniel 2:41–42, where the final world government consists of ten entities represented by the statue’s ten toes. Whoever the ten nations are and however they come to unite, Scripture is clear that the beast will subdue three of them (Daniel 7:8), and the rest will do his bidding.

John describes the ruler of this vast empire as having power and great authority, given to him by satan himself (Revelation 13:2). This ruler receives worship from “all the world” (Revelation 13:3–4) and will have authority over “every tribe, people, language and nation” (Revelation 13:7). This person will truly be the leader of a one-world government that is recognized as sovereign over all other governments. We see nations today willing to give up some of their sovereignty to combat climate change; it’s easy to imagine that the disasters and plagues described in Revelation 6—11 would create such a monumental crisis that the nations of the world will embrace anything and anyone who promises a solution.

Once entrenched in power, the beast (the Antichrist) and the power behind him ('ol slewfoot) will move to establish absolute control. In demanding worship, satan edges toward his goal of being like God (see Isaiah 14:12–14). To truly control people, commerce must be controlled. Revelation 13 describes how this will happen. Everyone, “great and small, rich and poor, free and slave,” will be forced to receive some type of mark “on their right hands or on their foreheads” in order to buy and sell (Revelation 13:16).

No doubt the majority of people in the world will receive the mark simply to survive. This new system of commerce will be universal, it will be compulsory, and it will be associated with the worship of the beast (Revelation 13:15). There is a great deal of speculation as to what form this mark will take and how it will be affixed, but the technologies available right now could accomplish it easily.
ok, now we're getting somewhere. So essentially, the entire notion of a one world government comes from Revelation. My point is simply this: All of that refers to our past, not our future. The very first verse of Revelation tells us that the vision is about things "which must soon take place". Obviously 2000 years later is not "soon", so the entire vision of Revelation is about our past. Therefore, a future one world government is not prophesied in scripture.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of that refers to our past, not our future

That right there... is the deception satan is peddling.

I see he's deceived you in to getting on board his darkness train... that's too bad man.

I hope that gets better for you soon and you get delivered from that preterist deception thumbsup2.gif

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have noticed that your understanding of the spiritual meaning behind the books of Revelation and Daniel is lacking. The ideas you are repeating are typical of the premillennial doctrine, which speculates about the ten physical nations where a single supernatural man will rise, plus the the physical mark that requires the buying and selling as physical concepts. However, these concepts have deeper spiritual meanings that should be considered. That explains why you could not answer biblically who are the sons of God and the giants I asked you earlier. Go figure.

Reactions: Freedm

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That right there... is the deception satan is peddling.
So, the angels and giants are baseball teams. That makes about as much sense as your imagination.

The sons of God have always been humankind. The angels main job are those bright lights in the sky, most calls stars. No angels stopped being stars and started to procreate with the sons of God. That would not make giants as stars procreating is an impossibility.

Those other humans beside Adam and Eve are the sons of God. They started to procreate with Adam and Eve's offspring. It was only 4 direct male descendants of Adam after the Flood, that is why only fallen humans lived on earth after the Flood. No sons of God snuck on board the ark. No angels did either, as those angels were bound in chains of darkness, ie they were stars bound in darkness. They never made it to the earth, but went straight to the pit.

Only Satan is the one left free to roam the earth.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have noticed that your understanding of the spiritual meaning behind the books of Revelation and Daniel is lacking.

You are certainly welcome to your erroneous opinion... enjoy. waving4.gif

And Genesis 6 tells us what we need to know about the giants so the question has been answered in God's Word..

The sons of God have always been humankind.

Fake news, you lose! waving4.gif

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are certainly welcome to your erroneous opinion... enjoy. View attachment 40685

And Genesis 6 tells us what we need to know about the giants so the question has been answered in God's Word..

Fake news, you lose! View attachment 40686
Fake news is the human theology infiltrated by Greek philosophical ideology, that you yourself push out in your posts.

You have literally zero corroboration from God's Word on your human understanding.

In fact you contradict the very words of Jesus Christ telling us that angels cannot procreate.

Genesis 6 tells us the sons of God were giants compared to Adam's dead corruptible flesh. Genesis 6 does not tell us angels were the sons of God. You get all that garbage from Greek mythology.

The sons of God were created on the 6th day.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness (sons of God) : and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God (sons of God) created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Adam was a son of God, until the moment Adam disobeyed God, and died. Luke 3:38

"Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God."

Just because the name was not given in Genesis 1, does not mean they were not sons of God. Seth was not a son of God. Genesis 5:2-3. God named the sons of God Adam.

"Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:"

Adam was a named son of God. But after Adam's disobedience, his offspring were no longer sons of God. Seth was born in Adam's dead/mortal image not in God's image. The sons of God were always in God's image. The offspring of Adam and Eve after Adam's disobedience were not sons of God. They were the offspring of Adam and Eve. That is what Genesis 6 is explaining. When Noah was born the offspring of the sons of God were trying to procreate with the female generation of Noah's day. That went on for 500 years, and Noah was the only righteous person of that generation.

"And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation."

These giants were not just the product of sons of God with Adam's offspring. The sons of God were already giants since the 6th day. Even the 4 females on board the ark could have carried the genetics that allowed giants on the earth. So saying that angels kept visiting earth is as bad as believing in aliens.

You make it sound like God blessed those rebel angels by letting them come to earth and live in a Paradise lifestyle. The angels were not bound in chains of darkness because they came to earth. They were bound in chains of darkness because they stopped doing what they were created to do. They left their estate. God punished Adam immediately when Adam disobeyed God. Why would God let angels mess with creation? Not even Satan is allowed free access to God's creation to do whatever he pleases.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sons of God were created on the 6th day.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness (sons of God) : and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God (sons of God) created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
You have added something in that scripture that isn't stated. The only beings called sons of God in the OT are the angels. In the NT, Adam is named as a son of God, as he had no natural parents and was formed by God's hands. There have been no other sons of God until Christ came and those who have believed on Him have been given power to become the sons of God.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are certainly welcome to your erroneous opinion... enjoy. View attachment 40685

Distraction tactics. You have not proven anything biblically about the sons of God and Giants I specifically asked you.

Like what chapter and verse exactly? Show me then to see if you know what you are talking about because I know you don't understand what God actually meant about the giants.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have added something in that scripture that isn't stated. The only beings called sons of God in the OT are the angels. In the NT, Adam is named as a son of God, as he had no natural parents and was formed by God's hands. There have been no other sons of God until Christ came and those who have believed on Him have been given power to become the sons of God.

Exactly! smile-grin12.gif