Aliens/nephillim at miami mall???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
any of you know anything about this trending event ?
I was just looking at it on a news forum yesterday. Seems strange it was on new years day and it's only going viral now. Seems like a fun story, a spooky story.

I don't know what it was. Normally when something like this happens there's 20 or 30 Twitter posts with phone videos. But with this there's not a thing. No phone videos, no store cameras, no police videos. A woman on a rumble video was funny. She said the power went out in the area for 61,000 customers. She's a Bible Sister, but she has a sense of humor.

Why Didn't the Internet Break With What Happened at a Mall in Miami Florida on January 1st?

https://www.tiktok.com/video/7320779572209782046
And look at all those cop cars. Looks like a 911 response. Like 60 of them parked down the road for a mile. All to break up a fight with kids using sticks and fireworks. Lol.

Read some of these comments below the videos. People think they know something's going on.

And not one single arrest.

60 police cars, 100 or more cops.

Last edited:

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was just looking at it on a news forum yesterday. Seems strange it was on new years day and it's only going viral now. Seems like a fun story, a spooky story.

I don't know what it was. Normally when something like this happens there's 20 or 30 Twitter posts with phone videos. But with this there's not a thing. No phone videos, no store cameras, no police videos. A woman on a rumble video was funny. She said the power went out in the area for 61,000 customers. She's a Bible Sister, but she has a sense of humor.

And look at all those cop cars. Looks like a 911 response. Like 60 of them parked down the road for a mile. All to break up a fight with kids using sticks and fireworks. Lol.

Read some of these comments below the videos. People think they know something's going on.

And not one single arrest.

60 police cars, 100 or more cops.

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much for providing all the videos.
Much appreciated, brother.

I have watched every video in full, with attention to how all these people spoke and their reactions, and I find every single one of them to be serious, truthful, and 100% believable.

Every single one of them did a correct critical thinking regarding what was reported, and especially regarding what was not reported and should have been easily reported.

I can imagine that some people simply can't believe that such event could be true.

In the last video, son of Police officer recorded his short, and in my opinion, very telling live video conversation with his father. In light of everything else that was reported in the videos you provided, the father's response was exactly how I would expect it to be.

This story will be slowly developing, no doubt. Some eye-witnesses will come forward, most likely on condition of anonymity, which is what I would do to stay out of trouble with everyone who keeps a lid on the truth about this event.

And, in my humble opinion, I expect more of this kind of events be happening.

As it was reported, these beings were not entirely material,
and this means they are evil spirits.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The MSM is going to tow the party line largely. There seems to be a lot of censoring going on here. I really liked the one with the son of the Sherriff from Miami above.... These sorts of videos will give us a true picture of what is happening.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Dave,

Thank you very much for providing all the videos.
Much appreciated, brother.
Hi Jonathan, You're very welcome.
In the last video, son of Police officer recorded his short, and in my opinion, very telling live video conversation with his father. In light of everything else that was reported in the videos you provided, the father's response was exactly how I would expect it to be.
I really liked the one with the son of the Sherriff from Miami above.... These sorts of videos will give us a true picture of what is happening.
I liked it too. He called his dad dude.

Other people were trying to make sure it was legit. The dad is running for Sheriff. They found this from his campaign page:

“I am a lifelong dedicated law enforcement officer with a combined 40+ years of experience. After serving the Marion County Sheriff’s Office for 26 years, I retired as a Commander. In 2013, I returned home to Miami and to the City of Miami Police Department where I currently serve as a member on the Motors Unit.

80zj72nl.png

IaO9PnHl.png

This story will be slowly developing, no doubt. Some eye-witnesses will come forward, most likely on condition of anonymity, which is what I would do to stay out of trouble with everyone who keeps a lid on the truth about this event.
If this is for real there has to more news coming out in the days to come. Hundreds of people were there. If no video surfaces, it makes me think those witnesses were right in that the video equipment was somehow bugged, or scrambled. If I see any more interesting items, I'll post them here.

This video gives a clearer zoomed in picture of all the cop cars, and that guy from the mall who said the fat chicks and old people were running. Lol. But you have to stop it at about 7:15. (too much swearing at the end).

And the strange thing is this doesn't even worry, or scare me at all. I'm smiling. I'm grinning from ear to ear because if it's true, it just means that our Lord is very near.

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Miami Aliens. Is it Biblical?​

Of course, it is Biblical.

In the video, I estimate that there were
at least 100 Police cars just being visible.

When was it the last time that we saw that many Police cars,
and what was the reason for it ?

In my estimate, that Shadow "Alien" (evil spirit)
was as tall as a Police car was long, or even a bit more (approximately).

In my opinion, there were teenagers in the Mall (naturally),
and they freaked out due to these Aliens,
and they went crazy. And then they became
a convenient scapegoat for the Police.

What is your impression, dear brothers?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, it is Biblical.

In the video, I estimate that there were
at least 100 Police cars just being visible.

When was it the last time that we saw that many Police cars,
and what was the reason for it ?

In my estimate, that Shadow "Alien" (evil spirit)
was as tall as a Police car was long, or even a bit more (approximately).

In my opinion, there were teenagers in the Mall (naturally),
and they freaked out due to these Aliens,
and they went crazy. And then they became
a convenient scapegoat for the Police.

What is your impression, dear brothers?
I believe it was possibly nephilim. Jesus said that we would see the return of the days of Noah, and the days of Lot.

Btw, I am a sister. :)

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The MSM is going to tow the party line largely. There seems to be a lot of censoring going on here. I really liked the one with the son of the Sherriff from Miami above.... These sorts of videos will give us a true picture of what is happening.

Are Aliens and UFOs Demonic? Astrophysicist Reveals Why UFO Claims Aren't What They Seem :​

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is some very interesting footage from inside the mall. Here are some stills I took from the video. This is seen when the cameraman pans to the right, and then to the left, and so the interesting part is only visible for a split second. The cameraman probably didn't even notice it.

It looks like there's some kind of disturbance in the air, with a black arm with fingers, and a foot, inside the disturbance. On the video, which I'll link below, you can see the disturbance appear and disappear. In the last image you can see what the wall looks like without the disturbance.

miami.arm.1.png

miami.arm.2.png

miami.arm.3.png

miami.arm.4.PNG

These were taken from the last five minutes of this video.
https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=vqa3h1gqFDM&list=PLrhkZ1LOk86Cpx5JiXmMkuHFs3O0jJOQD&index=10&t=1590s

For some reason I can't post a link to this video, so I'm just posting the plain text URL with a space in it so that the parser doesn't try to convert it into a link. Just copy that text and remove the space if you want to watch it.

Last edited:
Reactions: David H.