Aliens/nephillim at miami mall???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Again, it's not "a single ideology", but a dictatorship by a small elite group with their operatives secretly involved in controlling world affairs within most countries would wide. If you don't believe it--research the Act of 1871 (American or British). But, yes, there would be war--it's happening right now--covertly world wide.
The point is, this is not prophesied in the Bible.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Can Nepahlim hide themselves in plain sight? Demons however are invisible, but perhaps a camera can see them in some situations where the naked eye can not.

The spontaneous violence that took place that night may have been instigated by demons. It would make sense to me.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point is, this is not prophesied in the Bible.

Oh, but it is.

This is the unseen spiritual war (in heaven) of good against evil, made manifest.

Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them.”
Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh, but it is.

This is the unseen spiritual war (in heaven) of good against evil, made manifest.

Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them.”
Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.
Why don't you show me where you think a one world government is prophesied and then we can discuss it.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Most people here have SERIOUSLY misconceptions about Nephilims and Sons of God. Here's a recommended study to learn more about them according to the Bible. Not some imaginations of men or church traditions.

What were The Nephilims in Relationship to the Sons of God?
The blog makes a lot of sense, but still leaves some questions. It clearly explains that "sons of God" refers to Godly men, not angels, but why are the Nephilim mentioned in this verse, and why are the children of these unions described as being mighty men?

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you show me where you think a one world government is prophesied and then we can discuss it.

I have already (in that last post), which is just an indication from God that all of what is written in the scriptures and otherwise too much to quote here, regarding the war between good and evil, He is making manifest/revealed in the world.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have already (in that last post), which is just an indication from God that all of what is written in the scriptures and otherwise too much to quote here, regarding the war between good and evil, He is making manifest/revealed in the world.
You mean these verses you posted?

Isaiah 42:9
Matthew 10:26

My mistake. I thought you had evidence that a one world government was prophesied. I don't know what point you're trying to make with these verses, but they obviously don't say anything about a one world government.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean these verses you posted?

Isaiah 42:9
Matthew 10:26

My mistake. I thought you had evidence that a one world government was prophesied. I don't know what point you're trying to make with these verses, but they obviously don't say anything about a one world government.

You missing the greater message of the complete word from God overwhelmingly stating the fact that there is a war in heaven between good and evil and manifest in this world by its own governance, which is not His kingdom, is not the measure of what is true and what is not. It only establishes the stealth by which the devil has hid it from many...as if there was never a Tower of Babel, and there were or are no evil men in most if not all governments of the world, and no open claims and attempts to form a one world government. One would have to be deaf, dumb, blind, and live under a rock to believe that.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people here have SERIOUSLY misconceptions about Nephilims and Sons of God. Here's a recommended study to learn more about them according to the Bible. Not some imaginations of men or church traditions.

What were The Nephilims in Relationship to the Sons of God?

Does it mention how angels that God sent decided to quit working for God and took to themselves human women to get pregnant... which is how these beings got here in the first place?

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You missing the greater message of the complete word from God overwhelmingly stating the fact that there is a war in heaven between good and evil and manifest in this world by its own governance, which is not His kingdom, is not the measure of what is true and what is not. It only establishes the stealth by which the devil has hid it from many...as if there was never a Tower of Babel, and there were or are no evil men in most if not all governments of the world, and no open claims and attempts to form a one world government. One would have to be deaf, dumb, blind, and live under a rock to believe that.
You're just talking about good vs evil which has nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you don't have scripture that prophecies a one world government, then don't claim that you do. Simple.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're just talking about good vs evil which has nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you don't have scripture that prophecies a one world government, then don't claim that you do. Simple.

So...you have God-knowledge that the [one world government] prince and ruler of this world has nothing to do with the events of a proposed one world government by evil men?

Because--that is the point--I am telling you it does. It is one and the same evil plot.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it mention how angels that God sent decided to quit working for God and took to themselves human women to get pregnant... which is how these beings got here in the first place?

Oh, no...
smalpicardfacepalm.jpg

Last edited:

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So...you have God-knowledge that the [one world government] prince and ruler of this world has nothing to do with the events of a proposed one world government by evil men?

Because--that is the point--I am telling you it does. It is one and the same evil plot.
You're moving the goal posts. I never asked you about what evil men are plotting. I said that the Bible does not prophesy a one world government, and you said that it does, but you weren't able to back up your claim. And instead of admitting your mistake you tried to pretend that those verses somehow proved your point, but they obviously don't. So either provide the evidence, or admit that you have nothing to back up your claim.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These apparitions people claim they are seeing are manifestation of evil designed to keep them from the Lord... so it's very relevant to good verses evil
o.k. but whatever these things were, people did see them. Don't say that everybody is on drugs, because that's obviously nonsense. People saw something, and whatever they saw was really there. We can argue about what they saw, and obviously none of us really know, but to say that there was nothing at all, and that everybody is just loco, is absurd.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're moving the goal posts. I never asked you about what evil men are plotting. I said that the Bible does not prophesy a one world government, and you said that it does, but you weren't able to back up your claim. And instead of admitting your mistake you tried to pretend that those verses somehow proved your point, but they obviously don't. So either provide the evidence, or admit that you have nothing to back up your claim.

I have made no mistake, but explained more than I should have to--because you are obviously evading the very simple and biblical point that evil is evil and a one world government plot is evil.

I simply explained that there are too many biblical passages, and therefore I just generalized. But here, here is just one (and the last I am going to offer):

I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.​

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have made no mistake, but explained more than I should have to--because you are obviously evading the very simple and biblical point that evil is evil and a one world government plot is evil.
That's like saying a nuclear war is evil, so therefore the Bible has prophesied a nuclear war. :rolleyes: Such a convenient way of thinking. You can literally claim anything you want is prophesied in the Bible (even if it isn't) because you can say it's evil and "evil is evil".

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's like saying a nuclear war is evil, so therefore the Bible has prophesied a nuclear war. :rolleyes: Such a convenient way of thinking. You can literally claim anything you want is prophesied in the Bible (even if it isn't) because you can say it's evil and "evil is evil".

That perspective leaves you with a great void between you and your world view, and the things of God. Too bad...as they are most certainly connected.