All eschatological views are correct?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Just set aside the harvests for the moment. Eschatology is not complicated and follows a logical sequence. So what are the major future events plaid out in Scripture?

1. The Resurrection/Rapture
2. The reign of the Antichrist
3. The Tribulation
4. The Great Tribulation
5. The Second Coming of Christ
6. The Millennium
7. The Great White Throne Judgment
8. The dissolution of the atmospheric heavens ad the earth
9. The establishment of the New Heavens and the New Earth
10. The eternal and universal Kingdom of God under Christ
1. The next prophesied event is the Lord's Day of fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.
Proved by the 100 plus Bible prophesies which graphically describe this terrible Day, the event that will set the stage for; 2/ The reign of the Anti-Christ. All the rest follow, as you have set out.

I find it peculiar that people think the Anti-Christ can become the world leader, without some dramatic world shaking event. Hebrews 12:26, +
The idea of a 'rapture' removal, is a cop out and is never prophesied to happen. We must stand firm until the end.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should have thanked me for removing all the confusion and putting things in biblical order. Or were you laughing because you were delighted?
Ignore the kibitzers (including me), Enoch. You're doing fine. I may think it's a goat rodeo, but it is helpful to lay out a logical time-line. Y'all can add biblical events and move stuff around as warranted.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had to start a thread because I want to know why they can’t be all correct and my posts in other threads receive only crickets, like what I say is a complete impossibility.

Why can’t pre, mid and post trib gatherings all be correct? Literal harvests are done in three stages. There’s the first pick of what’s ripe, leaving what’s not yet ripe and ready, then there’s the large haul, then there’s a gleaning.

So why do we think all of Gods harvest absolutely must be gathered at one exact time?

Interesting, I did hold pre-trib views, but now I am not too sure, I know both pre-trib and post-trib can be backed up with scripture, not too sure about mid-trib, but I assume that view can also be backed up with scripture.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So…umm…you are wanting me to type my thoughts out all over again about how I think they might all be true? o_O :p I didn’t post any huge walls of text, I promise. Lol.

I often do something that might help. If the title of a thread grabs me or perplexes me, I read about the first page, sometimes two pages. but I only read the posts of the person who began the thread. I don’t read any of the replies at first. If The thought or idea has not been fleshed out within that space, or if I lose interest, or if the person is mean and arrogant, I just exit the thread. Saves me a lot of time.

Another thing that saves time is I begin skipping over the posts of certain people who just waste time wanting to teach their particular indoctrination over and over again, ad nauseum. They aren’t there to learn and consider and share and discover. They’re just there for repetition of their particular indoctrination.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting, I did hold pre-trib views, but now I am not too sure, I know both pre-trib and post-trib can be backed up with scripture, not too sure about mid-trib, but I assume that view can also be backed up with scripture.

Midtrib can be backed up also. There IS a midtrib gathering. Of at least two men from what we can read.
The problem is, each man chooses a framework that dismisses all other frameworks along the lines of the 3 men and the elephant, when the elephant needs all his parts to be an elephant! Once you choose a framework, youre doomed, in a sense. At least as far as understanding more is concerned.

There are keys to unlocking and understanding scripture rather than choosing a framework that dismisses all the other frameworks and attempts to shove everything in only that framework. I have no idea how many keys there are, I only know of two.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So why do we think all of Gods harvest absolutely must be gathered at one exact time?

Why is there one Rapture and one 2nd Advent?

Lets look at the Rapture.
Why is Jesus coming back?
He's coming for His BRIDE......and that is only one spiritual reality, ... they are, all the born again.
So, once that final one is born again, the last one....in the "time of the gentiles" then the Bride , the "body of Christ" = this Gentile Harvest IS OVER..

Result? ..........= TIME TO GO GET THEM JESUS........ !!!!!!

BLOW THE TRUMPET.........HE"s COMING IN THE CLOUDS !!!!

Welcome to the Rapture.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is there one Rapture and one 2nd Advent?

Lets look at the Rapture.
Why is Jesus coming back?
He's coming for His BRIDE......and that is only one spiritual reality, ... they are, all the born again.
So, once that final one is born again, the last one....in the "time of the gentiles" then the Bride , the "body of Christ" = this Gentile Harvest IS OVER..

Result? ..........= TIME TO GO GET THEM JESUS........ !!!!!!

BLOW THE TRUMPET.........HE"s COMING IN THE CLOUDS !!!!

Welcome to the Rapture.

There are guests at the wedding too.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
There are guests at the wedding too.

The gentiles are the guests.

they are the "others".
Its the Jews that are the chosen.

Right now the Jews are "set aside", and the time of the GENTILES has been occurring since JESUS was NAILED to the TREE.

So, this "time of the Gentiles'.....with Paul as the "Apostle to the Gentiles"......is going to end, and then God will resume His dealing with the JEW.
THat is the Grt Trb.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gentiles are the guests.

they are the "others".
Its the Jews that are the chosen.

Right now the Jews are "set aside", and the time of the GENTILES has been occurring since JESUS was NAILED to the TREE.

So, this "time of the Gentiles'.....with Paul as the "Apostle to the Gentiles"......is going to end, and then God will resume His dealing with the JEW.
THat is the Grt Trb.

Jacob had two wives.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jacob had two wives.

Yet God has one Body of Christ.

At this time.........we, the body, the Bride, are all "ONE".......there is no jew, gentile, ect........as its jus the born again.

This will end, and the Grt Trb will begin, and then what is now, wont be found then.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jacob had two wives.

Here let me show you the verses.

Galatians 3:28-29

28 " There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all ONE in Christ Jesus.

Thats the BORN AGAIN.......BRIDE of CHRIST.....Body OF Christ, (in the time of the Gentiles)..= who will meet Jesus in the AIR = Rapture.

29 : And if ye be Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.