ALL for HIS glory

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pop James

Dec 5, 2006
Greetings.....As a way of introduction I would like to say that I consider it a blessing to be able to communicate with GODs people in this manner. Being able to witness/share GODs word with ohters regularly from the convience and comfort of ones home is a plus for us older folks who so desire to and feel called to stand up for the truth of the gospel. I am a student of the bible for many years and a believer in the doctrines of GODs wonderful grace. As I strolled through the threads at this site I became aware of the fact that there is a lack of knowledge amongst most concerning GODs grace. It would be my desire to spend much time sharing the scriptures with readers that would center around understanding this grace that is SO important to the true believer. I look forward to visiting with all on this board and may GOD be glorified by our fellowship.................regards......Pop