All Israel will be saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
n2thelight said:
The multitude in Heaven are those who have died in Christ,not raptured,these are those that return with Him...
I disagree.

The Great Multitude is comprised in the larger part with the billions of souls who precede us over the millennia (plural - even to precede Jesus' First Advent as with the example of Daniel in Dan 12).

Paul specifically links our being gathered up without experiencing death to their resurrection in 1Co 15 and 1Th 4.

When Jesus comes to gather up the Elect who remain and are still alive, He does so in 1Th 3:13 with those He has already assembled from Paradise with the Last Trumpet. That is an observer-true image that Paul gives those to whom he is teaching.

God does not need billions of souls, including women and children to fight the battle around Jerusalem and the Valley of Decision on the Day of the Lord. For that He has an Army: the 144,000 - who never leave the Lamb's side.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
Marcus says:
1/ God will change His mind.
2/ His plans have failed.
3/ God reneges on His promises to Abraham.
​4/ and Marcus is worthy to be instantly whisked to heaven.

Do you have any followers for your teachings, Marcus?
No I don't on any of the accounts in points 1-3.

#4 - You do NOT get to determine who gets to Heaven.

Your pastor doesn't even read your writings. I'm sure he doesn't allow your "Bible Study Guides" to be taught in his church either.

Bible eschatology is not a democratic popularity contest. I need no followers in my study - but I do have a very mean-spirited adversary: keras.

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Is it 'mean spirited' to point out error to a fellow Christian?

Believing in a rapture to heaven is error. The Bible is quite clear about God's plans for His people and what He requires of us, for the present and in the future.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
The Bible is quite clear about God's plans for His people
Oops! keras used the "clear" word.

I know after that is anything but "clear" - but is only his conclusion.

The Rapture to Heaven: it's in the Bible.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Marcus O'Reillius said:
Oops! keras used the "clear" word.

I know after that is anything but "clear" - but is only his conclusion.

The Rapture to Heaven: it's in the Bible.
[comment removed]: Isaiah 29:9-12, 1 Thess 3:4, 2 Thess 2:11

The reality is that a rapture removal of the Church to heaven, before Tribulation, or at any time, is not stated anywhere in the Bible. Saying that it is, is a lie.

Just a Mirror

Jan 29, 2017
Earth
Ohhh my goodness, such misunderstandings.

Separate the wheat from the chaff.
This is the Mark.
True believers will be martyrs, those who are not will take the mark.

History repeats itself.

Same thing happened in Rome under general Decius who over-through emperor Justin.
Trajan Decius , aka. Caesar Gaius Messius Quintus Traianus Decius Augustus 249-251AD
Herennius Etruscus, aka. Quintus Herennius Etruscus Messius Decius Augustus

Soo Justin was a non confrontive kinda guy, let the christians live peacefully. Well Decius wasnt having it, killed Justin and then instituted pagan worship back into society.

Soo Decius wanted to trap the christians (like Daniel) and made it MANDATORY for all romans to bring a sacrifice for the gods.
Now, when you brought your sacrifice, you would be signed off and receive a certificate stating you followed orders and sacrificed.
I'm sure you can see where this is going.
Yes, if you did not have your certificate, you would be punished FINANCIALLY or PUT TO DEATH.
Sound familiar, Daniel, Revelation ect...

That was a true test of ones faith wasnt it?

Did the Christians of the time get raptured?
Did Daniel get raptured?
Did Noah get raptured?
Did Lot get raptured?

I suppose Enoch or Elijah could claim rapture, but not christians.

Modern day christians are deceived thinking they are better than christians of the past, LAODACIA is evident.

Oh, we will be tested, if we make it to that time alive, buckle up buttercup, its going to get wild.

Wanna know a not-secret?

America is the Rome of today.

"Come out of her my people, that you may not partake of her plagues."
"My people perish for a lack of knowledge."

Peace.

Reactions: n2thelight

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[SIZE=medium]Who are the Lord’s people?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Psalm 24:3-5 Who may go up to the mountain of the Lord and stand in His holy Place?[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]One who has clean hands and a pure heart, one who refuses what is false.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]1 Peter 1:5 Because you put your faith in God, you are under the protection of His power, until His salvation is revealed at the end of the age[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Romans 9:24-26 We are those vessels of mercy, called from among Jews and Gentiles alike. Those who were not My people, I will call My people. they will be called the ‘children of God’. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Hosea 1:10….The Christian Israelites of God. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Malachi 3:16-17 Those who respected the Lord met together and the Lord listened. Their names were written in the Book of Life, the Lord says: they will be Mine, I will spare and deliver them on the appointed Day, the same as a father spares the sons that serve him. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Malachi 4:2-3 For you who fear My Name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Ephesians 2:11-18...for through Jesus, we ALL have access to the Father in the one [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]spirit.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 3:10 Happy are the righteous, all will be well with them.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 56:1-3 Maintain justice and do what is right. The alien who has given his allegiance to God, is not excluded from His people.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 55:1-3 Come for water, all who are thirsty....hear Me and your soul shall live. [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]I will make a Covenant with you. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Psalm 22:22-31 The Lord does not scorn the downtrodden or hide His face from them, but He listens to their cry for help.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Psalm 69:36 Those who serve the Lord and love His Name, will inherit the Land.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Psalm 85:9 Certainly, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]His loyal followers[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] will soon experience His deliverance, then glory will appear in our Land. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 29:19-22 The lowly and poor will once again rejoice in the Lord, sinners will be cut down.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Acts 2:21 Everyone[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] who calls on the Name of the Lord on that Day; will be saved.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Psalm 149:4-5 For the Lord accepts the service of His people and crowns the lowly with victory. Let His loyal servants exult in triumph![/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Psalm 37:9 Those who trust in the Lord, will inherit the Land.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 57:13b but [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]he who makes Me his refuge, will possess the Land.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Jeremiah 23:3-4 I will bring My sheep back to the Land[/SIZE][SIZE=medium], they will increase and be fruitful. I shall appoint shepherds who will tend them, they will live in peace.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]John 10:16 There are other sheep of Mine, not of this fold. I will lead them, they will listen to My voice. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Then there will be one flock, one Shepherd.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 61:3-6 My righteous people, planted in the Lord’s holy Land, to display His glory.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Ezekiel 34:11-31….You are My flock, the sheep that I feed and I am your God[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]…[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Reference: REB. Some verses abridged[/SIZE]