All Israel Will Be Saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
And Romans 11 makes clear that when the Jews see the deliverer come out of Zion, after His second coming, all Israel will become godly and be saved. Obviously those Jews alive to see the return of Jesus in the air to Mount olive in Zechariah 14:5 and see Him save Jerusalem, realize he’s the real messiah they’ve been looking for, and believe, and are saved.

Try to understand the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD

Galatians 4:v.21-31
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth TO JERUSALEM WHICH NOW IS, (which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt) , and is in bondage with her children.

30 Nevertheless what saith the Scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

31 So then, brethren, we (the believers in JESUS) are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

What Israel will be saved? Only and only those which believed in JESUS. 144K -Isaiah-1:9-10
9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very SMALL REMNANT, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

Hebrews 3:7 to 11 and 18-19

7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.

10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?

19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

All Israel Will Be Saved?????
How could it be if GOD, even GOD, "will send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie"?
That they ALL might be DAMNED who believed not the Truth (they believed not in GOD - GOD is Truth - and also in JESUS), but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Tessalonians 2:v.11-12

John 3:v.16 to 21
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light (JESUS) is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light (HATETH JESUS LIKE THE UMBELIEVERS JEWISH PEOPLE), neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth Truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 1:v.10-12
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not.
11 He came unto His own, and His own received Him not.

12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD.

John 8:v.41 to 45
41 JESUS said to the Jews: Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to JESUS, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If GOD were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John 3:34-36

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into His hand.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:
and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Get ready

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Based on your false... interpretation, it would be impossible for God to be able to save His chosen seed of Israel.

Thus you are under the "wise in your own conceits" warning by Apostle Paul...

Rom 11:25-31
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is My covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance
30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

KJV

Paul's points in the above:
1. Paul was speaking of his brethren the Jews, as shown in the Romans 11:14. That is the Israel in part he was pointing to, the orthodox unbelieving Jews that reject Lord Jesus Christ.
2. God blinded them away from The Gospel, and that blindness won't be removed until the fullness of the Gentiles is complete (at Christ's return).
3. they are still beloved for the father's sakes, and are still God's chosen elect.
4. God will not go back on His gifts and calling upon them.
5. They have not believed so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles who were not under Mercy. Through OUR MERCY they also may obtain mercy!

So where's the MERCY for them brethren in Christ?
They may be enemies against The Gospel for this world, but we may expect that not to be so when Jesus returns, and their blindness is removed.

Dialogue between Jews and JESUS: John 8KJV

Jews said: - We be Abraham's seed,...John 8:v.33KJV
- JESUS said: - I know that ye are Abraham's seed...John 8:v.37KJV (Positive)

Jews said: - Abraham is our father.... John 8:v.39KJV
- JESUS said:- If ye were Abraham's children...John 8:v.39KJV (If???? hum!!!)

Jews said: - We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. John 8:v.41KJV
- JESUS said: - If God were your Father...John 8:v.42KJV (If???? hum!!!)

- JESUS said to the Jews: Why do ye not understand my speech? John 8:v.43
- JESUS openly and emphaticaly said to the Jews: Ye are of your father the Devil...,
Do you believe in JESUS,
DAVY? Even He said to the Jews: Ye are of your father the Devil...,

Why did JESUS call the Jews of serpents? It is because they are sons of the old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, (now, in the time of Apocalypse, red Dragon). Matt.23:v.33-35.

33 -Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers,
how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

NOW THEY WILL OPPOSE THEMSELVES TO THE TWO WITNESSES OF GOD

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

What is the mystery JESUS links the Jews to the murder of Abel?
That upon the Jews may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth?

The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. Matt.10:24-25

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to understand the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD

Galatians 4:v.21-31
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth TO JERUSALEM WHICH NOW IS, (which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt) , and is in bondage with her children.

30 Nevertheless what saith the Scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

31 So then, brethren, we (the believers in JESUS) are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

What Israel will be saved? Only and only those which believed in JESUS. 144K -Isaiah-1:9-10
9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very SMALL REMNANT, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

Hebrews 3:7 to 11 and 18-19

7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.

10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?

19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

All Israel Will Be Saved?????
How could it be if GOD, even GOD, "will send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie"?
That they ALL might be DAMNED who believed not the Truth (they believed not in GOD - GOD is Truth - and also in JESUS), but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Tessalonians 2:v.11-12

John 3:v.16 to 21
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light (JESUS) is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light (HATETH JESUS LIKE THE UMBELIEVERS JEWISH PEOPLE), neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth Truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 1:v.10-12
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not.
11 He came unto His own, and His own received Him not.

12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD.

John 8:v.41 to 45
41 JESUS said to the Jews: Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to JESUS, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If GOD were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John 3:34-36

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into His hand.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:
and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Get ready
Try reading what I said and paying more attention.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The original mention of the 12 is in Genesis 49 the 12 sons of Jacob

So, you're gonna' make me list them... OK. And I'll do it per their FINAL inheritance per the order in Ezekiel 48...

1. Dan
2. Asher
3. Naphtali
4. Manasseh
5. Ephraim
6. Reuben
7. Judah
8. Levi
9. Benjamin
10. Simeon
11. Issachar
12. Zebulun
13. Gad

Reactions: Keraz

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you agree the lion of the tribe of Judah in revelation chapter 5 is also the slain lamb?

Of course you would as they are both Jesus so just like John heard of the lion of the tribe of Judah and then he saw the slain lamb John heard the number of the tribes of Israel and then he saw the great uncountable crowd from every nation. Thus just like the lion and the lamb are the same so are the 12 tribes and the uncountable crowd they are both the church

Yeah, sure, that Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of Jesse, is definitely Jesus of Nazareth, The Christ, which is one of Jesus' Titles.

I also agree that all those 144,000 of the 'seed' of Israel, and the "great multitude" (Gentiles) represent Christ's Church, and are 'sealed' with God's sealing by The Holy Spirit for the end of this world.

But just because one born of the 'seed' of Israel is a believer on Jesus Christ, and is part of His Church, that does NOT change God's promises to their fathers. It does not stop them from being a born Israelite.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The interpretation in my post quoted above is not mine, but of the Word - the Word is GOD.
In fact the Word of GOD for you is false, because the Word does not agree with your speculations, imaginations, presumptions, and conjectures, and your opinions based on the letter of Scripture, even in the way the Devil likes it. The Letter kills, but the Spirit gives life, in this way you turn yourself a killer of souls.

Before GOD, opinion means nothing, it is good for nothing. He that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth. He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that GOD is true.

I see your attitude as pretty much merciless.

How shall you obtain God's mercy if you don't impart mercy to others, including to the Israel in part which Paul said God blinded so we Gentiles could receive The Gospel?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets look at it this way

Romans 11:25-27
25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

There’s a reason why Paul used this OT saying

“The deliverer (Jesus) will come from Zion;(national Israel)
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.(True Israel the church)

Nah... that doesn't work.

The context Paul is covering there starting at Romans 11:25 is about his brethren the Jews that reject Jesus. That's the subject Paul was talking about. So you cannot just up and change that subject in the middle of the stream with interjecting Christ's Church into that, that's a vain thing to try and do. It would also get you an 'F' on an English composition paper in school.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dialogue between Jews and JESUS: John 8KJV

Jews said: - We be Abraham's seed,...John 8:v.33KJV
- JESUS said: - I know that ye are Abraham's seed...John 8:v.37KJV (Positive)

Jews said: - Abraham is our father.... John 8:v.39KJV
- JESUS said:- If ye were Abraham's children...John 8:v.39KJV (If???? hum!!!)

Jews said: - We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. John 8:v.41KJV
- JESUS said: - If God were your Father...John 8:v.42KJV (If???? hum!!!)

- JESUS said to the Jews: Why do ye not understand my speech? John 8:v.43
- JESUS openly and emphaticaly said to the Jews: Ye are of your father the Devil...,
Do you believe in JESUS,
DAVY? Even He said to the Jews: Ye are of your father the Devil...,

Why did JESUS call the Jews of serpents? It is because they are sons of the old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, (now, in the time of Apocalypse, red Dragon). Matt.23:v.33-35.

33 -Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

NOW THEY WILL OPPOSE THEMSELVES TO THE TWO WITNESSES OF GOD

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

What is the mystery JESUS links the Jews to the murder of Abel? That upon the Jews may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth?

The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. Matt.10:24-25

Man... you must listening to some far out in outter space preacher!!!

And he is teaching you to HATE JEWS!!!

Even Lord Jesus was born of the tribe of Judah, which is where the title of 'Jew' originates.

I'm not Jewish, yet I don't hate them because they still refuse to believe on Jesus Christ.

And I MOST CERTAINLY DO... BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST AS MY SAVIOR, SO DON'T QUESTION MY FAITH AGAIN, JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A JEW HATER!!!

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nah... that doesn't work.

The context Paul is covering there starting at Romans 11:25 is about his brethren the Jews that reject Jesus. That's the subject Paul was talking about. So you cannot just up and change that subject in the middle of the stream with interjecting Christ's Church into that, that's a vain thing to try and do. It would also get you an 'F' on an English composition paper in school.

So why would Israel be described in two different ways in one sentence if they represent the same thing?

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, you're gonna' make me list them... OK. And I'll do it per their FINAL inheritance per the order in Ezekiel 48...

1. Dan
2. Asher
3. Naphtali
4. Manasseh
5. Ephraim
6. Reuben
7. Judah
8. Levi
9. Benjamin
10. Simeon
11. Issachar
12. Zebulun
13. Gad

But the inheritance is not the topic its the tribes which were the 12 sons of Jacob its their offspring. Revelation 7 is talking about the spiritual Isreal not the national Israel the church. Dan was replaced because he was called a serpent and he is also called a tribe in Genesis 49. So he is called a tribe but then replaced showing that Revelation 7 is spiritual not physical Israel

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your OPINION. Scriptures explains Scriptures, so what PREVAILS is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.

Be careful or get ready
You didn’t get my opinion correctly, hence my telling you to try re reading what i posted.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I see your attitude as pretty much merciless.
What you see signifies nothing. The most important is what GOD see between you and me. JESUS left very very clear, saying: Fear Him -GOD- which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell, understand?

How shall you obtain God's mercy if you don't impart mercy to others, including to the Israel in part which Paul said God blinded so we Gentiles could receive The Gospel?
What Paul the apostle said (and he is not a false prophet) is that in this Day, the seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day, "GOD shall Judge the secrets of men by JESUS Christ according his gospel-Paul's gospel- Rom.2:16-, and here is what says the gospel preached by Paul Apostle:
" After your hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the Day of wrath and REVELATION of the righteous Judgment of God. Who will render to every man according to his deeds: Unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the Truth-the Word of GOD is Truth-, but obey unrighteousness, INDIGNATION AND WRATH; Yeah - Tribulation and Anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew FIRST, and also of the Gentile; For there is no respect of persons with God " - Rom.2:v.5-11.

Who Judges the people of Israel is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. Regarding the vessels made unto dishonour they will be cast into the hell's fire by the own GOD-the Word is GOD- according the gospel of Paul Apostle, that says: "What if God willing to show His WRATH, and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to DESTRUCTION." Except the very SMALL REMNANT, the 144K-Isaiah 1:v.9 and Revelation 14:v.1- , all the vessels of dishonour of Israel will be cast into the lake of fire by the own GOD-the Word is GOD-, He is able to destroy both soul and body in hell, understand? This will fulfil LITERALLY from now on, and the chastisement will for everlasting time, according GOD's Word, according the righteous Judgment of GOD.

Revelation 14:v.18-19
18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the WRATH of GOD.

Be careful or get ready

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Not all who say they are Israel are Israel, as Scripture says

TRUE.

Revelation 3:v. 9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan,
which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2:v. 9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich)
and I know the BLASPHEMY of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always though the parable of the tenants applied. Israel was supposed to be a shining light to the other countries, showing how God blessed them, and He would've blessed the other countries as well if the would have learned of Him and followed Him. Since Israel didn't do what they were to do, and God gave them time to do it, that the Covenant with them was broken. It takes two to covenant, it is an agreement. Anyway, please don't yell at me. It would not be fair if that at the last trump and the return of Christ for literal Israel to believe and be saved, but not the Gentiles. I don't think God works like that. Anyway, here is the parable:
Matt 11:33-43
The Parable of the Vinedressers
33 “Hear another parable: There was a certain landowner who planted a vineyard and set a hedge around it, dug a winepress in it and built a tower. And he leased it to vinedressers and went into a far country. 34 Now when vintage-time drew near, he sent his servants to the vinedressers, that they might receive its fruit. 35 And the vinedressers took his servants, beat one, killed one, and stoned another. 36 Again he sent other servants, more than the first, and they did likewise to them. 37 Then last of all he sent his son to them, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’ 38 But when the vinedressers saw the son, they said among themselves, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and seize his inheritance.’ 39 So they took him and cast him out of the vineyard and killed him.

40 “Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those vinedressers?”

41 They said to Him, “He will destroy those wicked men miserably, and lease his vineyard to other vinedressers who will render to him the fruits in their seasons.”

42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

‘The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone.
This was the Lord’s doing,
And it is marvelous in our eyes’?

43 “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.