All of Scripture is a Prophecy Foreshadowing the Day of the Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SelectThis!

AlephBet - The Strong House of God
Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Is it possible to unravel the riddle, wrapped in enigma, surrounded by a mystery? How do we accomplish this in scripture? Is there a pattern to follow when decoding symbolism?

There is an amazing part of God's mystery that I have discovered from Hebrew tradition. Scripture reveals prophecy fulfilled in cycles rather than from straight arrows of time. Here is an example of one such prophecy that you may not have ever considered to be prophecy.

Matthew 21

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’

On the surface, this may not seem to be a marker for the end times. Look closer. Who were the main groups that Jesus condemned in the first century? There were the experts in the law (today, our lawyers). There were the High Priests (today, Rome). We know the Moneychangers well today (central bankers). The last group may not be on your radar. Jesus mentions the Builders who reject the Chief Cornerstone. Today, we know the builders as the Masons. Are all Masons corrupt? It depends on their acceptance or rejection of God's Son, the cornerstone of the temple. What is that Cornerstone? The Living Word. Within the Masonic ritual and and theology, there is a concept known as the lost word of Solomon and Hiram Abiff. Is the word lost? Have you found the Word yet?

What was the message to the moneychangers and other groups running government? What was Jesus telling them about his entrance into the temple as King of Kings at Passover?

Here is the key to answering the questions at the top of the page. Translate the symbols first.

The Temple - The temple courts is the area where the Gentiles were allowed to move about. It had become a place of commerce. Christ makes it clear that commerce is not the point of the temple. What is refined in the temple must not be transacted as a commodity. As a foreshadowing of the Day of the Lord, what will Christ come to do when he makes the enemy his footstool? What will the signs be that accompany this path?

Moneychangers Tables- What is a financial table? A financial table is a spreadsheet of debt to surplus. When it says that Jesus turned over the tables, what do we see today as the marker of the thieves? Debt. Taking reward always leads to a debt that must be paid. The cornerstone of the name of Christ is giving. The Builders have rejected this cornerstone. Instead, they have made the temple into a place of commerce to take instead of give. Unity with multiplicity only comes when it is given to others to develop surplus. Today, the thieves have 90% of the world's wealth locked up on their treasuries. This is their reward.

Benches of those Selling Doves - A Dove is a sign of peace. A bench is for rest. What do the current day peacemakers use to sell peace? The money from the petrol dollar. The peacemakers have no rest. Do we see this as a sign of the King coming into the temple today?

What is the final message to the robbers? “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’

Eventually, I will make a thread concerning the fruit of knowledge (technology) and how this relates to the mark of mankind in Revelation 13 (Carbon: 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons). The Petrol Dollar of the Federal Reserve is the beginning stages of the mark of Carbon trading and the final mark of the Beast on mankind. All of this knowledge centers around Christ coming to make the enemy his footstool.

This is the conclusion to the thread. If you wish to know more, continue reading. The rest of this information is the root of the story and the fall of Satan into the Garden. Ezekiel 28 is the key to understanding the Guardian-Cherub and the Guardian Redeemer of Ruth 2. For more on this, consult this post: Guardian Relationship of Ezekiel 28 and Ruth 2 - Watchers of Mankind

What was the reason for Satan's fall?

Ezekiel 28

Originally, Satan was designed to be a Guardian-Cherub

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
[SIZE=.75em]13 You were in Eden,[/SIZE]
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.[SIZE=.65em][b][/SIZE]
Your settings and mountings[SIZE=.65em][c] were made of gold;[/SIZE]
on the day you were created they were prepared.
[SIZE=.75em]14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub[/SIZE],
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
[SIZE=.75em]15 You were blameless in your ways[/SIZE]
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
16 Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.

So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
[SIZE=.75em]17 Your heart became proud[/SIZE]
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;

Commerce is the mark of the thief. God said, "Jacob (farmer) have I loved and Esau (hunter) have I hated. God loved Jacob because he was giving to the land and using this surplus to feed the family. Esau is personified as the hunter who was taking from the land and not returning what was given.

“‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘Because you think you are wise,
as wise as a god,
[SIZE=.75em]7 [/SIZE]I am going to bring foreigners against you,
the most ruthless of nations;
they will draw their swords against your beauty and wisdom
and pierce your shining splendor.
[SIZE=.75em]8 [/SIZE]They will bring you down to the pit,
and you will die a violent death
in the heart of the seas.
[SIZE=.75em]9 [/SIZE]Will you then say, “I am a god,”
in the presence of those who kill you?
You will be but a mortal, not a god,
in the hands of those who slay you.
[SIZE=.75em]10 [/SIZE]You will die the death of the uncircumcised
at the hands of foreigners.

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, SelectThis! (Soon to be a shabbat shalom!)

Sorry, but this is really R - E - A - C - H - I - N - G!

For instance, carbon (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons) is NOT an example of "the mark of the beast!" Who MADE carbon, anyway? Are you saying (in such a claim) that GOD made "the mark of the beast?!" Yet "of the beast" can also be translated as "the beast's"; so, "the mark of the beast" could also be translated as "the beast's mark." But, if one were to stretch the claim just a little farther, isn't that saying that "God is the beast"?! Wow, oh, WOW! Don't go there!

And, that's just a single instance of the things that are introduced by that form of thinking!

Keep it real and get out of the allegorical mindset.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
SelectThis! said:
Commerce is the mark of the thief. God said, "Jacob (farmer) have I loved and Esau (hunter) have I hated. God loved Jacob because he was giving to the land and using this surplus to feed the family. Esau is personified as the hunter who was taking from the land and not returning what was given.
Not surprisingly, you are clueless. GOD loved Jacob because he had faith, whereas Esau had none.

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, SelectThis! (Soon to be a shabbat shalom!)

Sorry, but this is really R - E - A - C - H - I - N - G!

For instance, carbon (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons) is NOT an example of "the mark of the beast!" Who MADE carbon, anyway? Are you saying (in such a claim) that GOD made "the mark of the beast?!" Yet "of the beast" can also be translated as "the beast's"; so, "the mark of the beast" could also be translated as "the beast's mark." But, if one were to stretch the claim just a little farther, isn't that saying that "God is the beast"?! Wow, oh, WOW! Don't go there!

And, that's just a single instance of the things that are introduced by that form of thinking!

Keep it real and get out of the allegorical mindset.
Think it through. Read this verse:

[SIZE=.75em]18 [/SIZE]This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[SIZE=.65em][e - Some translations 'mark of mankind'][/SIZE] That number is 666.

Then read my statement about the mark of mankind: " The Petrol Dollar of the Federal Reserve is the beginning stages of the mark of Carbon trading and the final mark of the Beast on mankind." Go back and read your reply. Did you change what I said to your own pretext?

What did I refer to? The Petrol Dollar of the Fed. The mark of the beast is selfishness. Anyone can take it with their hands or eyes. The mystery to this is given to us in various places. Also, if you know of how the Hebrew mind works (and it seems you may), then you know that symbols are NEVER of one meaning. To say it is this or that is incorrect. The Hebrew mind sees symbols like words. Depending on the context, the term or symbol will always be defined by context.

Why is the mark of the beast selfish pride?

2 Timothy 3

[SIZE=1.25em]3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.[/SIZE]

No scripture is wasted in God's word. What does he open with? Mark This! Then, he references the end times. Then, he outlines 18 markers of selfishness. That's 6+6+6.

Now, we can't just hang our hats on the Petrol Dollar being the start of the mark on mankind (What I actually said) apart from the ENTIRE context of scripture. What does Genesis 3 say to us. Do not reach our your hand for the fruit in the middle of the garden. It was referred to as the tree of knowledge and the fruit of this tree was the fruit of knowledge. What grows from our knowledge? Technology. What is the fruit in the middle of the Garden?

Next, head to Revelation 13 again.

[SIZE=.75em]15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.[/SIZE]

As of now, the Petrol Dollar is the first beast system requiring all countries to use the dollar to purchase oil. What is the next step? Obama tried it in his first term. It's called Carbon Trading, or cap and trade. Germany and Europe are already there. We are next. You can scoff at this if you like, but watch the news in the coming two years of Obama. As soon as the healthcare crisis becomes detracted by the currency, UNESCO is read to step in with a new reserve. The new reserve is called the Biosphere Reserve. All countries have these areas of land setup where no Carbon emissions are exchanged. They are the new backing for the Carbon market.

I don't ask you to believe me. I only ask you to know. Once you know, you cannot unknow. If it is truth, the seeds will grow.

ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Not surprisingly, you are clueless. GOD loved Jacob because he had faith, whereas Esau had none.
Of course, faith bears fruit. Fruit marks the individual as trustworthy or not. If you take the entire context of the passage, and not simply the single verse, you know the truth behind what is stated.

Jacob represent Israel and Esau represents the Edomites. The statements do not necessarily represent the individual, but what they represented to the ENTIRE context of the biblical story. As I have pointed out in this thread already, foreshadowing spans time in cycles. Taken as a whole, the entire story of Jacob, and the counterfeit pagan version of the Mystery Schools, are entirely related to the Builders (Masons) that I mention in the original post. They rejected Christ. God hates Paganism. In all of scripture, there must be twins. One twin represents goodness and the Angel of Light. The other twin represents evil and the Angel of Darkness. In ALL cases and in every story from the Bible, we read about God's will reflected by both light and darkness. In ALL cases, God will is to give and not take.

Representative of this are the occupations of both Jacob and Esau. The occupations figure in with the overall narrative of trading the birthright for bread and pottage. Jacob means heel. In Genesis 3 (again, the entire context), the Heel is the key to the seed of Satan and the woman. Heel is the Hebrew word for the change authority. What do we find on either side of the loaf of bread? The Heel. Esau selling the birthright is the same as the authority of Satan exchanged for that of Christ. It is also the story of Cain and Abel. I will do a thread on this eventually explaining the Heel as related to the first and last Adam (either side of the loaf and the two heels of Moshiach).

Notice this. Cain was a city builder (Mason). Able was a Shepherd. Who kills the Shepherd because HIS SACRIFICE was better? Now, cycle this through all the stories until you get to Jesus. Is there a pattern to follow? Are the occupations a necessity in the story?

Before you breathe fire on this thread again, consider replacing Ad Hominem with some context to the story and perhaps some verses to back up your statements. Otherwise, you have no ground to stand on. I would much prefer that you speak to the subject and leave the object out of this. Not only is it the right thing to do, it gives you credibility.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
SelectThis! said:
Is it possible to unravel the riddle, wrapped in enigma, surrounded by a mystery? How do we accomplish this in scripture? Is there a pattern to follow when decoding symbolism?
Well .... you have certainly solved the mystery of why you were booted from all the other forums

So tell me .... how many dedicated followers do you have ?

Doesn't that tell you something ?

Can't you take the hint ?

Christianity is very simple

Why mess it up with wild imaginations ?

You only end up bringing mockery upon yourself

How does that benefit you or anyone else ?

Think about it please

Best wishes
A.M.

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Arnie Manitoba said:
Well .... you have certainly solved the mystery of why you were booted from all the other forums

So tell me .... how many dedicated followers do you have ?

Doesn't that tell you something ?

Can't you take the hint ?

Christianity is very simple

Why mess it up with wild imaginations ?

You only end up bringing mockery upon yourself

How does that benefit you or anyone else ?

Think about it please

Best wishes
A.M.
My head is not in the sand. Scripture is clear. We are to do this:

2 Corinthians 2

14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere. 15 For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. 16 To the one we are an aroma that brings death; to the other, an aroma that brings life. And who is equal to such a task?17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.

Can you smell it? I bring no attention to myself. I do what Christ did. I point to the Father. If you do not like the aroma, look to the purpose of the triumphal procession.

Ad Hominem is a fallacy. It does not build ground for your view of the subject. What do you have to say to the subject? Do you remember the subject? It is of the triumphal entry of Jesus as King of Kings into the Temple. Does it not excite you even a little that there is a sign to watch for concerning this event?

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
SelectThis! said:
Ad Hominem is a fallacy. It does not build ground for your view of the subject. What do you have to say to the subject? Do you remember the subject? It is of the triumphal entry of Jesus as King of Kings into the Temple. Does it not excite you even a little that there is a sign to watch for concerning this event?
When someone expels excrement in an inappropriate place it is pointless to dwell on the product, but rather the one responsible for it.

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
When someone expels excrement in an inappropriate place it is pointless to dwell on the product, but rather the one responsible for it.
I can't imagine coming here to a Christian thread, derailing it with bias and condescension, then making claim to the higher ground. To me, this is interesting. The thread is about Jesus entering the temple at Passover. Did you pass over this topic for an unrelated topic? Where are your verses? Where is your context to the topic at hand?

Returning to the topic, Jesus gives us some clues in this part of scripture that relate the context of more than the moneychangers. Who rejoices over Christ opening eyes? The youth! Why? Today, why will the young children in debt to the moneychangers rejoice when they are run out of town?

14 The blind and the lame came to him at the temple, and he healed them. 15 But when the chief priests and the teachers of the law saw the wonderful things he did and the children shouting in the temple courts, “Hosanna to the Son of David,” they were indignant.
16 “Do you hear what these children are saying?” they asked him.
“Yes,” replied Jesus, “have you never read,

“‘From the lips of children and infants
you, Lord, have called forth your praise’[g]?”

The trillions of dollars in debt are owed by or kids and grandchildren. They will praise the Redeemer when it is known who cancelled the debt.

I suppose some are still indignant, even today.

Arnie Manitoba said:

Wouldn't your time be served better as a fiction writer for the conspiracy theory industry ??

You appear to have all the attributes
Christ died for all of us. I am showing you part of that good news. The tyranny that is covering the land as a cloud will soon be parted. The King of Kings has entered the Temple and the signs are obvious. Any comments toward the subject of the thread?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada

Do you actually think anybody takes this stuff seriously ???

Do you take it seriously ??

Do you know what the saying ... "get help" ... means ??

You need to join one of those nut bar conspiracy theory forums

You are just making a fool of yourself here .

Or are you simply starving for attention ??

Why ??

Nobody else listens to you ??

Why ???

Doesn't that tell you something ??

You should try becoming a Christian ,

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Arnie Manitoba said:

Do you actually think anybody takes this stuff seriously ???

Do you take it seriously ??

Do you know what the saying ... "get help" ... means ??

You need to join one of those nut bar conspiracy theory forums

You are just making a fool of yourself here .

Or are you simply starving for attention ??

Why ??

Nobody else listens to you ??

Why ???

Doesn't that tell you something ??

You should try becoming a Christian ,
I notice the use of the word 'You' eight times. While that fact is interesting to note as the fallacy of Argument Ad Hominem, the entire subject at hand is available for discussion. My cheek is turned to the subject once again.

Let me ask a question? What is the central problem with our banking system today? What symbols are used outside the Federal Reserve building and why do they reflect Egyptian antiquity? What is the connection to the "Experts" in the Law in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qGstcJocPs

Do you think the Builders (Masons) have a connection to the Moneychangers and Experts in Law? What about the Vatican High Priests and their banking system? How many trillions are they hoarding? What connection does this have to Peter being told to feed the sheep in John 21? Any perspective on the subject?

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

When he was young, he served himself. When he is older, he is served as a prince. Because of this, he will die a death he does not want. Will Mystery Babylon fall? How long before the debt of the thieves crashes in on everyone and affects our families.

By the way, how many times did I say 'you' in this post? Once to ask questions about the actual subject of the thread. Give us some insight to the question if possible.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
SelectThis! said:
I notice the use of the word 'You' eight times. While that fact is interesting to note as the fallacy of Argument Ad Hominem, the entire subject at hand is available for discussion. My cheek is turned to the subject once again.
The reason he used the term you so much is because your posts are about you, not Christ. You are seeking to draw attention to yourself contrary to your stated intention. We are not children; we have seen this before. It is not an ad hominem attack to state the obvious.

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
The reason he used the term you so much is because your posts are about you, not Christ. You are seeking to draw attention to yourself contrary to your stated intention. We are not children; we have seen this before. It is not an ad hominem attack to state the obvious.
Again, you are referencing me. In the Thread and original post above, the entire post is about Jesus entering the temple and foreshadowing our day and age. I did not reference myself in the thread other than to say, look at Jesus in the temple. Can you go back to the original post and quote me at any point to show your premise above?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
SelectThis! said:
By the way, how many times did I say 'you' in this post? Once to ask questions about the actual subject of the thread. Give us some insight to the question if possible.
What Jesus said to the money changers is straightforward and very easy to interpret and understand.

Your lengthy pile of crapy and paste adds nothing to it.

It reeks of a confused mind.

That is my insight to your question.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
SelectThis! said:
Again, you are referencing me. In the Thread and original post above, the entire post is about Jesus entering the temple and foreshadowing our day and age. I did not reference myself in the thread other than to say, look at Jesus in the temple. Can you go back to the original post and quote me at any point to show your premise above?
Your statement implies that the content of your posts is worth addressing. It's obviously not, so the only thing left to address is the elephant in the room, i.e., the one trying to draw attention to himself.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada

When the lunatics try to be theologians it sounds like this .......

SelectThis! said:
Moneychangers Tables- What is a financial table? A financial table is a spreadsheet of debt to surplus.

Benches of those Selling Doves - A Dove is a sign of peace. A bench is for rest. What do the current day peacemakers use to sell peace? The money from the petrol dollar. The peacemakers have no rest. Do we see this as a sign of the King coming into the temple today?

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Arnie Manitoba said:
What Jesus said to the money changers is straightforward and very easy to interpret and understand.

Your lengthy pile of crapy and paste adds nothing to it.

It reeks of a confused mind.

That is my insight to your question.
More insight if possible. What does it say to you? Can you add the understanding that is straightforward and leave me out of it? Taking away the fallacy only takes humility and meekness. You can't put out fire with more fire. Water is needed.

Your statement implies that the content of your posts is worth addressing. It's obviously not, so the only thing left to address is the elephant in the room, i.e., the one trying to draw attention to himself.
Jesus entering the Temple draws attention to the Father. It's the work of the Father (Faith) that prepares our hearts. I am being faithful to what God has called me to do. Again, is there a quote from the original post to support your claim?

Arnie Manitoba said:

When the lunatics try to be theologians it sounds like this .......
Are you implying that Jesus is a lunatic when he told us that the temple was the body? What connections do we draw from the body of the church and the enemy being made the footstool? 1 Corinthians 15 and Matthew 3 speak directly to the coming wrath against the experts in the law. Baptism, another symbol with a meaning, comes through loud and clear from our context here.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
11 “I baptize you with[b] water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Each of the symbols have a meaning. Baptism, Fire, Spirit, Wrath, Pharisees and Saddusees, Vipers, Sandles, Winnowing Fork, Threshing Floor, Wheat, Barn, Burning, Chaff, Unquenchable Fire...

Do you have definitions from scripture for these? Do they apply today or yesterday in the first century?

Revelation 1:7

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”[b]
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[c]
So shall it be! Amen.

Who are the ones that will see Him in the last days when he returns? How can the generation that pierced Christ see Him return in the last days? The brood of vipers must escape the coming wrath through baptism, which is our opportunity to repent in the waters of life. You and I are in this baptism today as resurrected souls from the first wrath--the flood. We are beasts riding in the water today. The flood was meant to cleanse the temple. Symbolism my friend.

Maybe you have missed the meaning of the symbols. I choose to open my eyes (Grain). We are all partaking of the bread, but are we bearing the cup?

Genesis 40 - Cup Bearer and Baker

Don't be the baker or you will end up burnt toast.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

What was the lesson to the baker in Genesis 40. Don't bake the bread. In other words, don't put the people of God into trials. What are you words here doing?

I am trying to open your eyes to a cup that can be carried for the King. We do this by sharing our faith, not breathing fire to put out fire. Water puts out fire. Christ took the cup from us. He expects faith to produce works. Producing the fruit from the grain is this work. Christ is the head and we are the body doing the work. Opening symbolism and sharing the fruit is what this harvest is all about. The life we will live with Christ later will be His fruit shared with us. This life is the reflecting point, or light until the nations. Israel is our mirror here in this place.

ENOCH2010

Aug 15, 2012
SelectThis! said:
More insight if possible. What does it say to you? Can you add the understanding that is straightforward and leave me out of it? Taking away the fallacy only takes humility and meekness. You can't put out fire with more fire. Water is needed.

Jesus entering the Temple draws attention to the Father. It's the work of the Father (Faith) that prepares our hearts. I am being faithful to what God has called me to do. Again, is there a quote from the original post to support your claim?

Are you implying that Jesus is a lunatic when he told us that the temple was the body? What connections do we draw from the body of the church and the enemy being made the footstool? 1 Corinthians 15 and Matthew 3 speak directly to the coming wrath against the experts in the law. Baptism, another symbol with a meaning, comes through loud and clear from our context here.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
11 “I baptize you with[b] water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Each of the symbols have a meaning. Baptism, Fire, Spirit, Wrath, Pharisees and Saddusees, Vipers, Sandles, Winnowing Fork, Threshing Floor, Wheat, Barn, Burning, Chaff, Unquenchable Fire...

Do you have definitions from scripture for these? Do they apply today or yesterday in the first century?

Revelation 1:7

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”[b]
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[c]
So shall it be! Amen.

Who are the ones that will see Him in the last days when he returns? How can the generation that pierced Christ see Him return in the last days? The brood of vipers must escape the coming wrath through baptism, which is our opportunity to repent in the waters of life. You and I are in this baptism today as resurrected souls from the first wrath--the flood. We are beasts riding in the water today. The flood was meant to cleanse the temple. Symbolism my friend.

Maybe you have missed the meaning of the symbols. I choose to open my eyes (Grain). We are all partaking of the bread, but are we bearing the cup?

Genesis 40 - Cup Bearer and Baker

Don't be the baker or you will end up burnt toast.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

What was the lesson to the baker in Genesis 40. Don't bake the bread. In other words, don't put the people of God into trials. What are you words here doing?

I am trying to open your eyes to a cup that can be carried for the King. We do this by sharing our faith, not breathing fire to put out fire. Water puts out fire. Christ took the cup from us. He expects faith to produce works. Producing the fruit from the grain is this work. Christ is the head and we are the body doing the work. Opening symbolism and sharing the fruit is what this harvest is all about. The life we will live with Christ later will be His fruit shared with us. This life is the reflecting point, or light until the nations. Israel is our mirror here in this place.
daq has a little brother????

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
ENOCH2010 said:
daq has a little brother????
Genesis 4:6-10
6. And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou charah-glowing? and why is thy countenance naphal-fallen?
7. If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
8. And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9. And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: am I my brother's keeper?
10. And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

Jude 1:10-13 KJV
10. But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13. Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

1 John 3:10-15 KJV
10. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
11. For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.