All Sin Has Been Paid For - The World was buried with Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the contextual reasoning of what Jesus Christ is saying?

Do you not think it is good to consider what he is talking about to get a fuller picture?
Its pretty simple what he is saying .
WHEN i was a child and my DAD told me to take the trash out and if not i would be grounded , I KNEW WHAT HE MEANT .
JESUS didnt say things to create confusion .
If my own dad had told me to not steal and if i did i would be spanked and then told me he truly wants me to be happy .
SO then i went ahead and stole and later he found out . ANd then he starts to undo his belt , and i say BUT DAD you said you also wanted
me to be happy , and stealing makes me happy . DO YA THINK HE IS GONNA BUY THAT LINE . NOPE .
SO STOP TRYING TO REASON AWAY what JESUS said about HAVING TO BELIEVE
and what would happen to those who DONT . SEE HOW SIMPLE THAT IS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hell is not something I need to worry about, as Jesus had victory over it Behold...

If you are born again, then hell is not in your future.
But i will tell you this......from personal encounters..

When you become such an antagonist against the Truth, even in your deception... believing you are right.......you are not excused..... as God is not mocked and is NO respecter of persons.. matthewg
This means, when you bring about heresy, and you continue to try to influence with deception, you are in the crosshairs.
Its better for you, safer, to just get off all of this that your Cult has programmed you to come here and present, before you find yourself in a situation that will make you stop.

You can mock that, but, as i said, ive seen the end result regarding people on forums that just keep on with it..

ok then.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything needs to be in context.

the Bible doesn't just stop at Jesus... there is more to learn about from the apostles.
Its rather odd that hear many who say YE GOT to take it in context , and yet every time they bring THEIR CONTEXT
it always seems to make void the very plain truth of what was already SAID . JUST SAYING .
FLEE the all inclusive we are one many path lie . OR you will hear from CHRIST depart i NEVER KNEW YOU .
AND ON that day the very lake of fire you said no longer applied , YOU WILL THEN KNOW ITS REAL
as you get cast into it . NOW STOP LYING TO PEOPLE by telling them they DONT have to beleive in JESUS to be saved .
OR you gonna face that lake of fire you think no longer exists .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in Jesus Christ who died, was buried, and raised again @amigo de christo and I love you for who you are.
So does oprah , BUT she dont really BELIEVE . HAD she believed she would have believed HIS teachings .
ANYONE can use the line OH I DO BELIEVE , but if they go on to say , BUT ITS NOT NECESSARY FOR YOU TO BELIEVE ,
YOU better know they DONT KNOW CHRIST and they ONLY DECIEVE THEMSELVES and anyone else who believes thier lie .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah I am not.

You just keep saying what you believe is right, it is okay.

I am fine right where I am brother, @amigo de christo.

Let God judge me.

1 Corinthian 10:29 I am referring to the other person’s conscience, not yours. For why is my freedom being judged by another’s conscience?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are born again, then hell is not in your future.
But i will tell you this......from personal encounters..

When you become such an antagonist against the Truth, even in your deception... believing you are right.......you are not excused..... as God is not mocked and is NO respecter of persons.. matthewg
This means, when you bring about heresy, and you continue to try to influence with deception, you are in the crosshairs.
Its better for you, safer, to just get off all of this that your Cult has programmed you to come here and present, before you find yourself in a situation that will make you stop.

You can mock that, but, as i said, ive seen the end result regarding people on forums that just keep on with it..

ok then.
ANYONE BORN again DONT TELL FOLKS the all inclusive gosple that this man speaks . Lambs DONT DENY CHRIST
as the ONLY MEANS TO BE SAVED . THAT TO BE SAVED YE must believe in HIM .
Surely ya dont believe POPE francis is born again . WELL this man teaches the same all inclusvie line the pope does .
WHOSE says , even if you dont believe on CHRIST ye are saved . ITS ALL part of this one world all inclusive religion mess .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah I am not.

You just keep saying what you believe is right, it is okay.

I am fine right where I am brother, @amigo de christo.

Let God judge me.

1 Corinthian 10:29 I am referring to the other person’s conscience, not yours. For why is my freedom being judged by another’s conscience?
GOD will judge you . I am only trying to help you . If you saw a child skating on thin ice
WOULD you not try and warn that child . ITS ALL i am trying to do for you .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no 2nd chances. Hebrews 9:27 tells us this. To claim that hell no longer exists is heresy.

Revelation 20 talks about hell being done away with. So I have no problem with going with the Bible and what it says...

Some do not believe this has happened yet.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

I appreciate your concern, but do not need it my friend... you are more worried really about others listening to me.

I have said time and time again DO NOT BELIEVE ME...

Study the Bible and see what God has set in his provisions...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

I appreciate your concern, but do not need it my friend... you are more worried really about others listening to me.

I have said time and time again DO NOT BELIEVE ME...

Study the Bible and see what God has set in his provisions...
I am worried about BOTH cases . YOU and YES i dont want anyone else to beleive it . Your right on that too .
Lets go to revelation for a minute .
There was a prophtess who was seducing the people of GOD .
Now pay close heed to what GOD says to the church .
YE ALLOW her , ALLOW HER to teach and to seduce my people . YEAH , SO i am gonna warn against your doctrine .
IT wont save you and it wont save anyone else who believes it either . I am not your enemy .
Have i become the enemy just because i teach the truth . You keep asking me to stop reminding you ,
BUT YOU KEEP ON TEACHING IT . My advice is , STOP teaching it and you wont hear me remininding .
I will pray for you . But you are in dire grave danger .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you continue to pray, and have love for God and love for others.

Thank you for being honest as well.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus still has had victory.

The thing is there are different views among people.

There are many well meaning believers who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and from their heart and love God and follow after Christ.

I believe this is the best choice we can do.

Love people even if they differ with your own - set beliefs and theology -

It really bothers people, but that is because man is shakable, according to Hebrews.

I believe in the total victory of Christ, and that is all I can really say.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that last are the things unshakable.

Spiritual things.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus still has had victory.

The thing is there are different views among people.

There are many well meaning believers who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and from their heart and love God and follow after Christ.

I believe this is the best choice we can do.

Love people even if they differ with your own - set beliefs and theology -

It really bothers people, but that is because man is shakable, according to Hebrews.

I believe in the total victory of Christ, and that is all I can really say.
JESUS does have the victory , HE did overcome the world ,
SO how do we , BY FAITH IN HIM . BY FAITH IN HIM .
All unbelievers etc shall have their part in the lake of fire .
The same JESUS you say has the victory , WHICH IS TRUE , also said
that all who do BELEIEVE would be saved and all that do not will be damned .
The same JESUS who had and has the VICTORY
also told those who still believed not on HIM , IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU than for SODOM on the day of judgment .
WE cant pick and choose what jesus we gonna follow . WE FOLLOW THE ONE TRUE CHRIST or we follow darkness .
Learn well the JESUS of the bible . and learn well all things the apostels taught , learn well that bible .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your encouragement.

I do not believe I will ever be swayed from the victory of Christ.

It is a choice daily do we have faith, or do we not have faith. Will we choose to follow and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and love others as commanded or not. 1 John 3:23 this is what the commandment is.

To love God and love others brother.

Praise God. The only Jesus I know is the one who, died, was buried, and resurrected. Who was the Word of God that came down born in flesh, and lived a perfect life, and paid for the sin of all the people in the world. Praise God! Because of this the whole world died with Christ.

Those who become alive, are those who are spiritually restored and born again.

God bless you @amigo de christo