All Sin Has Been Paid For - The World was buried with Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And maybe I’m wrong about every thing so people shouldn’t follow me or believe me or anything.

My encouragement is study the Bible, and do verse by verse starting from Chapter one to end of each book and just learn about God and keep growing in Faith and Love, as that is all that will matter on Judgement day when we leave this life.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Perhaps that will leave us something to do for God going out to those who are outside the kingdom.

See this is my overall hope, I believe by faith. Which is not normally taught or sought after.

Going to help those outside in the darkness, and perhaps lead them to the truth of Christ.

All conjecture but to share my hope it is abnormal for most.
There is no help for the wicked in hell or the lake of fire,
but it does appear the righteous can go out and see the wicked in torments.
Isaiah 66 also talks of this, and also note the word 'flesh' so then people in some kind of body, which could be the time of the 1000 year reign. Flesh refers basically to people, not angels. And God also says the New Heavens and Earth are going to occur in the future, so this old one will be dissolved in a fire. Believers when resurrected will have a new glorified type of body.

JESUS ALSO promised the meek shall inherit the earth. (and new earth)

22 “For as the new heavens and the new earth
Which I will make shall remain before Me,” says the Lord,
“So shall your descendants and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.

24 “And they shall go forth and look
Upon the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm does not die,
And their fire is not quenched.
They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.”

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no help for the wicked in hell or the lake of fire,
but it does appear the righteous can go out and see the wicked in torments.
Isaiah 66 also talks of this, and also note the word 'flesh' so then people in some kind of body, which could be the time of the 1000 year reign. Flesh refers basically to people, not angels. And God also says the New Heavens and Earth are going to occur in the future, so this old one will be dissolved in a fire.

22 “For as the new heavens and the new earth
Which I will make shall remain before Me,” says the Lord,
“So shall your descendants and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.

24 “And they shall go forth and look
Upon the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm does not die,
And their fire is not quenched.
They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.”

I disagree. As I’m not God and I believe in a Good God and I believe Jesus revelation to John is suffice enough for me personally.

As God desires none to perish and all to come to the knowledge of the truth…

So therefore I don’t mind what you believe.

If you believe wicked is cut of and they stand no chance and we can’t help them in the heavenly realm well? What I can I say?

I differ.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t care much for apologetics, or orthodox views, and traditions of man.

As individuals @Scott Downey we are called to love the evil doer…

The person who had an abortion, the person who chose to have sex with children (though if you have inclination of someone doing so it needs to be reported to the police), the person who murdered a persons family member or the homosexual that is what he is being, or the transsexual….

Jesus doesn’t say hate your enemy but to love your enemy and to pray for them. Forgive those who done you wrong and the like.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I disagree. As I’m not God and I believe in a Good God and I believe Jesus revelation to John is suffice enough for me personally.

As God desires none to perish and all to come to the knowledge of the truth…

So therefore I don’t mind what you believe.

If you believe wicked is cut of and they stand no chance and we can’t help them in the heavenly realm well? What I can I say?

I differ.
Jesus calls it a eternal everlasting destruction as that is what it is, it lasts forever.
Matthew 25:46
And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Reason is no one has the right to enter the city and have eternal life unless Born again, and being born again happens only in this life.
After someone dies, God does not make anyone born again, again. After someone dies, the secrets of heaven are visible to all, and then there is no faith is there as it is become realized.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, your not wrong.

The reason is because of faithless and not because of sin.

That is my point. So we have established where faithless people Go. Outside the kingdom of heaven… which the gates don’t close.

If God has a desire for all to come to him, my hope is to do the same thing there as we do here, share the gospel with others… even in the heavenly realm.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I know is God has prepared something for those who love him which no eye has seen nor ear has heard.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well after the second time they are suppose to leave me alone and kick the dust of their feet.
I think you have that backwards.
KJV Matt.10[14] And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is my point. So we have established where faithless people Go. Outside the kingdom of heaven… which the gates don’t close
KJV Revelation 22[22] And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

[23] And the city [we who are saved, ARE that city] had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
[24] And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth [all of God's Saints] do bring their [resurrected] glory and honour into it.

[25] And the gates of it shall not be shut [complete freedom] at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
[26] And they [the saved] shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

[27] And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
> And if one is not found written in the Lamb's book of life, what was the prior outcome?
Ans. Rev. 20[15] And whosoever was NOT found written in the [Lambs] book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but the thing about that is, there were people who were predestined since the foundation of the world - that being of the Jewish world.

So listen, I am not against the scriptures you are sharing. They just are not so clear...

This is why I encourage people to study...

You still have to deal with the Revelation 22, aspect as well, @Earburner.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you have that backwards.
KJV Matt.10[14] And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Well in the aspect of all us being Christian as it is. Who believe in the death, burial, and resurrection.

What can you do but love --... :p Some people have problems with that.

Some believe that trying to correct me is love, it is okay I respect all people and their viewpoints.

I respect Mormons, Muslims, Buddhist, Atheist...

Ya know? The truth is always going to be found in Christ Jesus from my perspective.

Study is so important.

Love to you, and all who have shared their views and perspective and understandings, as I have no issues with anyone.

Just sharing.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I know is God has prepared something for those who love him which no eye has seen nor ear has heard.
Not so! It IS being revealed to His Born again saints.
KJV 1 Cor. 2[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
[10] But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
[11] For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

[14] But the natural man [our human mind] receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
John.3[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great scriptures. Makes a lot of sense, @Earburner

Have you been to heaven yet? Do we know what it is like other than no sin abides there in the Kingdom of the Heavenly Jerusalem?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peace, Joy, but what does it look like?

No eye or ear has heard. We only know what that God has prepared a place for those who pass away, for those who love him with a glimpse from Revelation 22.

But can we say for sure we really know for a fact?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but the thing about that is, there were people who were predestined since the foundation of the world - that being of the Jewish world.
Not predestined, only "remembered". Malachi 3:16.

For them (Israel), the blood of Christ had not been shed yet, and therefore prior to Him and Pentecost, no Jew or any man could have the permanency of God's Holy Spirit dwelling within them, until the death and resurrection of Jesus.
Therefore, because of God's remembrance of them, He also did not forget them. We can find them in KJV Revelation 6:9-11, as being those who had died in faith, but had not yet, and could not at that time, receive God's Holy Spirit. However on Pentecost, they are shown as being given the Holy Spirit, symbolized as "white robes".

Please note: an "altar" is a symbolic structure for remembrance of that which is for a place, an event or a person.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus still died for them… no matter who they are or what they done.

It is true that the Cross is : John 3:16.

And what Christ accomplished on the Cross, is OFFERED to "all", but it has to be accepted by FAITH, or you died damned, and end up in hell.

John 3:36

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great scriptures. Makes a lot of sense, @Earburner

Have you been to heaven yet? Do we know what it is like other than no sin abides there in the Kingdom of the Heavenly Jerusalem?
As I have said, our salvation experience is a two stage process.
At the moment, all Born Again Christians have been spiritually "translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son", being only "partakers of His divine nature" for now, but are still waiting for His fulness to be given, in the day of His 2nd physical appearing from Heaven.
Eph.1[3] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
[20] Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Eph.2[6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peace, Joy, but what does it look like?

No eye or ear has heard. We only know what that God has prepared a place for those who pass away, for those who love him with a glimpse from Revelation 22.

But can we say for sure we really know for a fact?
Peace and joy are both the characteristics of the Holy Spirit of God Himself within us, called "the fruit of the Spirit".
Galatians 5[22] But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
[23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
[24] And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
[25] If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing @Earburner.

As believers who are walking around on this earth willingly serving God, and willingly serving others when challenges come, forgiving, and doing for others out of love lead by the Holy Spirit will be building up their spiritual treasury.

Treasures in Heaven

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy,your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

When we pass away from this life, we will be taking what we have build up with-in by following and building on the foundation of the Lord Jesus Christ, and will be rewarded accordingly! How awesome is that.

The Resurrection Body
35 But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” 36 How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37 When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. 38 But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 39 Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40 There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. 41 The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.

42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

There will be all types of people dying from this life, going on to the heavenly realm in what they built up for themselves in Christ Jesus like you said before (about the works being tested right?) There will be rewards given to people who decide to live by faith, and love.

It is such a wonderful thing.

Those who do not, won't receive anything but - a limited spiritual body. - Why? Due to lack of faith, but I believe it is still a good thing to understand that God is a good God, and the Lord desires none to perish, and Jesus had the victory over, Satan and his Demons, and victory over hell/sheol, and death, and the grave. They are outside the gate, but they (to me) are not going to be punished, they will given what they desired.

Romans 1:24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

People may have a problem with the faithless and where they Go - Just know there is benefits to being a believer and following Christ...

PETER writing to his audience - said
1 Peter 2:
15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people. 16 Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves.17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers,fear God, honor the emperor.

18 Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19 For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of God. 20 But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. 21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

We are to live a life following Christ suffering our own will, and allowing Gods will to be worked through us by abiding through the Lord Jesus Christ, who lives with-in us as believers...

There are 2 resurrections, one is a normal resurrection, the second is a better resurrection.

Philippians 3:
7 But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. 10 I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11 and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is true that the Cross is : John 3:16.

And what Christ accomplished on the Cross, is OFFERED to "all", but it has to be accepted by FAITH, or you died damned, and end up in hell.

John 3:36

I believe my problem is the fact I believe Jesus Christ has had victory over Hell.

I believe all the following below has happened, some do not. @Earburner.

And I am growing tired of trying to explain so I believe I am done really.

The Judgment of Satan

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them,was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Judgment of the Dead
11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small,standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judgedaccording to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of lifewas thrown into the lake of fire.